Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

postponement of Security Ministers

Gateway ” Baghdad-Iraqi, a member of the Iraqi Council of representatives and close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, that file choose Security Ministers will be deferred until after completion of the task altrshik.

Salman al-Musawi said that “ file choose Security Ministers will be postponed until after the Government altrshik to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki make ” during the next period.

Musawi said that resolving the command “ National Alliance for his nomination to the posts of Interior and national security, but the Defense Ministry is still under negotiation ”.

State of law Coalition, announced by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki on the latter form a Special Commission to prepare a study of the mechanism to be followed in the process of ministerial altrshik, taking into account the electoral benefits mechanism.

Iraqi Prime Minister in his assessment of the work of ministries and governmental institutions within a period of 100 days that the Government is “ trshik ” need urgent and called for political blocs to assist him in this command, described by some observers that he would be a new section of political differences and would take time as the formation of the Government.

The country is still experiencing security tensions in conjunction with the security ministries remain vacant and Maliki is because agency reached political consensus on cluster names involved.

These developments come while security in Iraq is increasing controversy about US troops extend past its scheduled redeployment at the end of this year, amid doubts about the readiness of Iraqi troops to fill the vacuum.

Under an agreement signed between Washington and Baghdad in 2008 should withdraw all US forces from all the lands and waters and airspace of Iraq at the end of this year.

The US Army has finished its combat in Iraq at the end of August, and retained some 47,000 troops to train Iraqi troops and outsourcing

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albawwaba.net%2Fnews%2F34726%2F

• Upvote 3

Your post will draw very little attention. Followed by the what else is new comments.

The sad part is that most of the people here do not realize how important that little bit of information is.

IMO one of the most important issues that needs resolved.

• Upvote 3

oh you mean the ministers are still not picked? I have heard for over a month that the ministers are picked....the ministers are postponed....Maliki offering his selection of ministers...what a joke. These pantie wastes cant get nothing right. They have no business running a country. Starts to make you wonder if it was worth the price paid by the Allied forces....

It appears that Maliki wants to retain as much control as he possibly can by fulfilling these duties himself in the absence of an appoinment of ministers to a permanent position. He's still in training to be Iraq's new dictator. Nothing new, but instead it's predictable.

• Upvote 2

The security ministries has nothing to do with the rv.

THIS POST IS HERE SO THEY CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR THE RV NOT HAPPENING AND CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR HOPE IN THEIR HANDS.

LIKE IVE CONTINUED TO SAY....RV IS NOT CLOSE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The security ministries has nothing to do with the rv.

THIS POST IS HERE SO THEY CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR THE RV NOT HAPPENING AND CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR HOPE IN THEIR HANDS.

LIKE IVE CONTINUED TO SAY....RV IS NOT CLOSE!

party pooper!

• Upvote 1

Security positions are needed to complete the government. I think I am done being concerned about this part. They NEED a government in place to proceed with international affairs. They have many important big government deals to be finalized. They need an internationaly traded currency. It should happen sooner now than later.

Back some time ago there were news articles that spoke of Forex building office buildings in Iraq and the World Banks. Has anyone shown how they are progressing on these? Seems some photos could be possible. If they are finished...and Forex moved in and was setting up...that would be encouraging. Just a random thought.

Happy 4th of July! I am thankful to be an American and thankful for our troups!

I would like to know what altrshik or trshik means, but I found nothing in translation.

Anyway, the point is M is still wearing his Halloween dictator costume. I am a firm believer is watch what they do, and not what they say.

Only if Allawai shows up in Iraq today, will we if know this was smoke, again.

Your post will draw very little attention. Followed by the what else is new comments.

The sad part is that most of the people here do not realize how important that little bit of information is.

IMO one of the most important issues that needs resolved.

This is one time I can agree with Bravo here, this is big news. Until those posts are furnished and the GOI gets its stuff together, there will be no RV.

After reading the article below, it seems that the ministries are being abolished and not postponed, thereby reducing the Cabinet size. The responsibilities for the abolished positions will be the responsibility of the current Maliki deputies.

Can anyone say Musolini?

Bayati: Iraq Cabinet reduction requires three stages

Monday, July 04, 2011 13:11 GMT

State of Law Coalition senior official Abbas Al Bayati revealed that reducing Iraq’s Cabinet is due to pass through three stages namely cancelling the State ministries, assigning further missions to the deputies of Prime Minister according to their expertise, and cancelling the special employment degrees of advisors and general directors in all institutions.

In a statement to Alsumaria, Al Bayati noted that Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki will discuss Cabinet reduction after rallying the approval of all political parties, a source told Alsumaria.

Al Iraqiya List meanwhile discussed Cabinet reduction in a meeting including its leaders, lawmakers and members. Al Iraqiya decided in the meeting to intensify its activity inside the Parliament and ministerial council and unify its media speech in order to accomplish the programs it set forth.

إقرأ هذا المقال باللغة بالعربية

Link

PM Al Maliki sits at a table with this huge pie in the center. He looks around at the number of chairs, at the number of empty chairs, at the number of faces

and thinks to himself, who do I want to share this with? And he blinks and .........................thinks it is better to delay the invitations to sit at this table............until such a time as my appointments will be more in line with agreement to..........................whatever I choose to do with this pie(released funds).

And it looks more and more that it will take a nudge by the people in the street or the immediate departure of the US forces................to make clear to him and the present leaders in Iraq....................that unless they proceed immediately to seat a complete compliment of these government positions.........the structure and support which protects them..............................as the present leaders.......................................will collapse.................................and leave them, trying to stay out in front of an angry mob. I am begining to believe like "some here" that the face PM Maliki is showing to the world......................is evil.

And that he is focused on one thing only ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how much of the pie he can slip away with..........................and how long he has to do it.