Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to stay positive and upbeat about the hopefully soon RV I thought I would add some humor to this thread by starting off with some of my favorite "Guru" one-liners. No reason to name them we all know who they are. I'll start with a couple and I'm sure I will remember more.

No 1 favorite: The Iraq people are dancing in the streets. (Clueless on what music artist tops the Arabian dance club scene. What? I mean you have to have music to dance to right?)

No 2 favorite: I am soo overjoyed I have tears all over my keyboard. ( This particular Guru cried on his keyboard soo much with this one-liner that they had to know him on a first name basis at Best Buy with all the keyboards he must of had to replace.)

No 3 favorite: I heard from top bank sources that they saw the BackScreen rate! ( I would love to know who or how I could go to the back screen room and if the room had some CIA eyescan security ****. I know others have wondered the same!

No 4 favorite: The hold up is our own government! (Really! Because last time I checked when you are broke and have a chance for a heavy pay day it makes sense to play games. Afterall who wants to appear desperate right. I mean you can't sign documents without your favorite pen and if its lost oh **** send someone to look for it tell those Iraqis with all that money to wait.)

No 5 favorite: Just confirmed boots on the ground people cashing in! ( Love this guy he is the No 1 ASS Guru out there. The first time I heard this one I got excited then the story started to take a few twists. Well we got conformation that this guy we know left Iraq because the border patrols were after him because you know they had a lock down on currency leaving Iraq and he drove a Dune Buggy to Dubai where they told him they would cash him out only if he held 1 Billinon Dinar. So I guess it is technically intel but not really we are still trying to confirm! Up a call is coming in! Yep you need 2 Billion sorry.

Well I hope this brought a laugh to some of the more seasoned Vets who have read these types of stories. Please feel free to post your own favorites.

• Upvote 6

Well Plumbob if we all stepped back and looked the Guru's are all ***wipes but the fact that we are broke is because we put our trust in some clowns! For one the Federal Reserve won't raise interest rates because they want to break the dollar and no one is smart enough to figure out that, with next to nothing interest rates they will break us, also you add some clown in the White House that spends more money than any one on Earth has ever spent you will see how he is part of this circus. Should we be mad that a bunch of two bit Gurus that are convincing us that they are looking out for our best interests all the while saying behind our backs that we are infidels? Your damn right! We should be fighting mad that the American majority have became so soft and weak to not only vote these clowns in but not even have the balls to say they were wrong to do so and just let it ride, just let what ever happens happen. I come from a long line of men that killed thousands to gain freedom and to see people just piss that away says to me it is time to get rid of the rejects that like to take the fruit but can't dish out the cash to pay for it even if it is your life your paying with.

I can't resist, I will leave the name out, but this one reminds me of good ol Mr. Bush ...things that make you Hmm

"Basically the redenomination will be you have a 25k note now when they issue lower denomsyour 25k notes becomes a 25 dinar note hint removing the three zeroes but the value of that note remains the same, everyone basically what they are gonna do is simply issue lower denoms to the people while removing the larger bills its a simple trade for the citzens but will have the same value as it did before. I think it makes sense what aboiut you?"

I can't resist, I will leave the name out, but this one reminds me of good ol Mr. Bush ...things that make you Hmm

"Basically the redenomination will be you have a 25k note now when they issue lower denomsyour 25k notes becomes a 25 dinar note hint removing the three zeroes but the value of that note remains the same, everyone basically what they are gonna do is simply issue lower denoms to the people while removing the larger bills its a simple trade for the citzens but will have the same value as it did before. I think it makes sense what aboiut you?"

It would make since to a normal person, but you didn't add the greed factor or the I'll be back factor. If and I say IF they did that, not only are they "themselves" looking to profit from this by all the stealing from their own country but IF they were to craw-fish on every country that has vested interest in them they would be attacked and abolished within days of doing so...