Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BluWolf Of London: I Saw BluWolf Drinkin' A Pina Colada At dguru

DinarThug

I Bet UR Still Singing It !

This Is CNN. We Now Pretend To Go Live To Our Roving Guru Reporter BluWolf Blitzer....

7-3-2011 Guru Bluwolf Just in, O did not sign off on the release of the IQD yet, and Congress left the taxes on your rv at 15%. Let’s see if he signs in on it tomorrow. Sorry but these are facts that you should know... this signing off pertains only to all taxations on this rv, ok. Only to the taxes, period

7-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE PLACE WHERE CASHING IN IS THE SUBJECT... TUES BUT PROBABLY WED--AS I UNDERSTAND IT AND AM LED TO BELIEVE--OVER 4 DOLLARS. GOI IS SET--IRAQ IS A SOVERIGN NATION AND NOW CAN HANDLE ALL IT'S OWN AFFAIRS...R/V CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME

7-3-2011 Guru Bluwolf you guys are hook(ed) on this theory that it will be seen in the forex first, not true... there is a system in the BIS period ...And it will be seen on tuesday 9:15 am est period. Please take note the CBI is a normal bank and it and all world banks will be release at the same time...seen by all banks first. I hope it will show up when the system gets underway at 5:15 am est today, but this is a system built on taking care of no double dipping. If no distractions and by all info...Tuesday cashin

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I thought the previous, from sources(proven 99.99999% correct),

INTEL was that: BUSH, CHENEY, BERNANKE, ect.. ect.. ect..

and everyone else that started this whole planned thing,

met yesterday, Saturday morning, and signed off on everything...

MAKING IT A GO....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW, I am crushed and disillusioned,

and I'll have to consult my Fortune Teller,

Madam Cleo, she is never wrong, Well,

Not twice within the same minute!!!

GO RV !!!

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 2

Sounds like some are trying to yurn this RV into the NESARA hype, where everyday the package goes to the President's desk to be signed off, then shucks, he refused to sign again today. Then later he works it way back to the President's desk to be signed off on again, and the cycle repeats week after week for the next 3 decades! LOL

Look, Obama doesn't have a thing to do with the RV. Obama is a puppet to the one's that do have the power behind controlling this. At lease use someone from the IMF or World Bank or something, that would be a little more believeable since the entire money supply is controlled by the private bankers that own the IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, CBI, etc. Obama don't tell them squat. They tell Obama by merely pulling Obama's puppet strings!

"........since the entire money supply is controlled by the private bankers that own the IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, CBI, etc. Obama don't tell them squat. They tell Obama by merely pulling Obama's puppet strings!"

It's comforting to see there are OTHERS here who read and study and KNOW the real players in this money game that has been going on since the bankruptcy of the United States in the 30's. Obama and his predecessors are CEO's of the United States Corporation.......thus Executive Orders and no Congressional approval needed. AWAKEN AMERICANS!

• Upvote 2

Yea. you could be right.

But, you should be aware that the Republic hasn't lost yet.

The direction of this country lays in the hand of the VOTERS.

It's not over, it's just going in the direction that many like and many dislike.

You do not like what's happening?

Go Vote, and let everyone know why what is going on is wrong.

It's not over, not by a long shot.

There are many people who will split the vote and go 3rd party. They have many good ideas. But this is a 2 party country.

If you split the VOTE the opponent WINS. As you are witness to today.

Sucks, doesn't it? Just a fact of life.

• Upvote 2

"........since the entire money supply is controlled by the private bankers that own the IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, CBI, etc. Obama don't tell them squat. They tell Obama by merely pulling Obama's puppet strings!"

It's comforting to see there are OTHERS here who read and study and KNOW the real players in this money game that has been going on since the bankruptcy of the United States in the 30's. Obama and his predecessors are CEO's of the United States Corporation.......thus Executive Orders and no Congressional approval needed. AWAKEN AMERICANS!

If people only knew the real truth and how this system was really set up because of the 1933 bankruptcy. If people knew they would learn they would have no use for any of this private IOU script they think is money. One, we the people were never authorized to use Federal Reserve Notes. Only the Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Banks, National Banks and Government were authorized to use it. Two, we the people don't even need to use it. We only need out signature to sign off on all our bills and they are suppose to offset and discharge the debt from our unlimited credit. The entire system is based purely on credit and debt. There is NO MONEY!

Yea. you could be right.

It's not over, it's just going in the direction that many like and many dislike.

There are many people who will split the vote and go 3rd party. They have many good ideas. But this is a 2 party country.

Voters can't do anything. The vote is controlled now by electronic voting machines, and even if your vote could count, you only get to choose between the two candidates they select as winners of the primary.

What people need to do is just learn how they really set the system up and start using it properly. It really is a very brilliant system. We have use of everything we need. Only because of our ignorance we have been misusing the system and by our misusing it, it has allowed them to be able to steal our credit instead of offsetting and discharging the debt. This is the only reason a national debt exists today, because instead of our credit being used to set off that debt, they have been stealing while we keep using their private script for money that we were never suppose to be using. Our using those federal reserve notes just keeps growing the debt. Not a dime of it is ever paid off. It just keeps expanding and growing and has been since day one. This is why we are over $650 TRILLION in debt today. But if everyone woke up and started using this system properly we could eliminate the debt in no time.

• Upvote 1

Yea. you could be right.

For those with short memories, say Bill Clinton. Lowest percentage to win, because the majority against him was split. sad.gif

Hey PartyTime do you know a really good consultant who wont charge me a fortune to get my "straw man" back and walk me through the UCC filings?

thanks. PM me if need be.

that's all patriot garbage. You already have use and control of everything. You just need to learn who truly are. The system is indeed a matix, but it was brilliantly designed like this because they had to do it this way. They have no control or autority over man or woman. Their entire system is all made of fictional entities. That strawman isn't yours. It belongs to them. They created it. That is just a utility used for you the man to pledge everything to the State. The State owns everything. We don't own anything.We THINK we own everything, but we don't. We merely have use of everything. But our claiming ownership of everything is what causes all the controversy. It is what causes all these wars with other nations. This is not just an America thing. This is worldwide.

PartyTime , I read it, but do not understand what you are stating.

How does everyone wake up? To What?

What do you do to manipulate the system?

We are already manipulating the system by doing everything wrong. There is nothing to manipulate. People just need to learn and be able to understand who they truly are and how they set this system up.

OK. So me a favor and explain it.

I still don;t get it.

OK. So me a favor and explain it.

I still don't get it.

Back when Lincoln was President he put us under military rule. This country has been under military rule ever since. No President since Lincoln has never ended that emergency. Then in 1933 FDR put the United States into bankruptcy. FDR issued an executive order to confiscate all the gold. The people had to take any gold they had and bring into their local banks and exchange it for FRN's (Federal Reserve Notes). They also took the birth certificate and used that to create the legal fictional Name. This is the legal "person" and "individual" you see throughout all the laws, codes, statutes and regulations. They took everything and placed it into a trust. The State OWNS EVERYTHING. ALL property is vested in the State. Think about it. How can we possible own anything when we don't have any money to buy anything with? These FRN's we are using is not money. Those are debt instruments. IOU's. Promises to pay. They are debt obligations of the United States. Not the people. They even state so in their own federal code. So if FRN's are promises to pay, then how can you possibly buy anything with a promise to pay? When are you ever going to be able to pay? There is no money!

If you read the 1933 statues at large, it reveals all this in the emergency banking act, the gold confiscation, etc. It says right in there that the comptroller of currency is to pay ALL the bills! They took away everything from the people. Our money and property. They use our credit to opperate within their bankruptcy. Only we have been raised to believe we are the debtors and banks are the creditors because we THINK the banks give us loans. Well they don't! Banks do NOT loan YOU any money! They can't even if they had it to loan. It says so right in the federal national banking statutes. It says banks cannot loan out their own credit nor can they loan out their depositors credit. Well gee, if a bank can't loan their own credit and they can't loan their depositors credit, then where do they get the funds they loan you from? It comes from YOU! As soon as you sign that promissory note YOU just created and generated the credit. They use YOUR own credit and loan you your own credit and then charge you interest on your own credit! And they don't credit that interest back to you. They keep it for themselves. Every single foreclosure in this country is FRAUD!

We are not even suppose to be paying any of these bills we pay every month. How can we? There is NO MONEY! There is only our CREDIT! Where does our credit come from? From our LABOR! WE the PEOPLE produce everything that exists. It all comes from our labor. Because we ALL as a nation of people provided all our labor to produce all products and services that exist, everything has been PREPAID! We all paid for it all already with our labor! We were never paid for our labor. You were given a promise to pay. A paycheck. What is a paycheck? It is a debt instrument. A promise to pay. And when you cash that paycheck what are you given in exchange for it? More debt instruments. More promises to pay! Federal Reserve NOTES that we were never lawfully authorized to use as a people.

When we get a bill we are suppose to send all those bills in so the comptroller can pay it! They are suppose to offset and discharge that debt from our credit. We already pledge ALL property to the State. The State uses all the deeds and titles to all that property and securitizes them which allows them to create their bonds with that they sell to foreign investors. Because we are in a bankruptcy, and because they took all the gold (real money) and all the property, they are to pay all our bills. They get all the property to use to securitize, we provide all the labor to produce everything, they pay all the bills.

Only instead we keep sending in the bills using checks drawn on FRN debt. And every time we do that they instead of offsetting and discharging our debt, they steal our credit that was to be used for that and then use the FRN debt we keep paying with towards the debt,which then results in the never ending debt that keeps growing out of control. The debt is over $650 TRILLION, not the little $14 trillion they tell you. Those FRN's represent a LIEN on ALL homes and ALL other property in the Nation! This is right in the congressional record from 1933. Every time you use a FRN to buy something with that property has an automatic lien against it. Even after you think you paid it off! You can't never pay it off because you don't have any money to pay it off. You keep paying with more debt!

Anyhow, this is just a tiny part of it but should give you a general idea on the fraud they have been committing against the people of the Nation and all other Nations as well.

I attached the page from the congressional record that shows were they stated the money (FRN) will be backed by nothing as it is not needed because it will represent a lien on all homes and other property in the Nation.

AllPropertyVestedinTheState 2.pdf

• Upvote 1

Sorry I sure seemed to be making money during the Clinton era.

Actually you didn't make any money. You expanded the debt. You got to go through a boom cycle because they made so easy that the dead could get loans for anything. Look at the result of that mess today. It all came crashing down.