Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newest DInar SCAM - - - Maybe or Maybe Not ???

proteus

HERE is the NEW DINAR THING....

Not Dinar,

Not Reserves,

AVOID CAPITAL GAINS....

Ebay now sells Dinar Sales Receipts,

just so you can save money on Taxes... what a scam...

well is it a scam of not...

That is the question...

I think it is a SCAM...

YOU DECIDE...

EBAY AUCTION - READ CAREFULLY - and SAVE (MAYBE?)

:tiphat:

HERE is the NEW DINAR THING....

Not Dinar,

Not Reserves,

AVOID CAPITAL GAINS....

Ebay now sells Dinar Sales Receipts,

just so you can save money on Taxes... what a scam...

well is it a scam of not...

That is the question...

I think it is a SCAM...

YOU DECIDE...

EBAY AUCTION - READ CAREFULLY - and SAVE (MAYBE?)

:tiphat:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iraqi-Dinar-receipts-2008-4-Long-Term-Tax-bracket-/280703046824?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item415b3494a8[/b]"]Ebay Auction

• Upvote 1

OMG! 100% true. I saw the ad you're referring to a little while ago today and some ambitious seller has stuck his or her neck wayyyy out there on that one! This is bad for the seller, bad for any buyer who goes with it, and really, really bad for eBay! IMO IRS will shut 'em down in a heartbeat once they catch on.

• Upvote 2

Or - not to be conspiratorial -- but it's late --it could be entrapment. How better to nab those who seek to avoid taxes in this manner than by baiting them with this kind of a ruse? Just a thought.

That would be a very good guess if I'm thinking right. Something smells fishy. Buyer beware!unsure.gif

Forgot to add : look at the description - are they insinuating that these could revalue?

Sorry! Here is the link again

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRAQI-10000-DINARS-x-100-PCS-1-000-000-MILLION-BUNDLE-/140569670349?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item20ba9af2cd

I think they're trying to catch morons (sorry, those of ignorance) who maybe recently heard about the dinars, but don't enough that those are no longer any good. To many people, when you say Iraq...they think Sadam.

I tell you what, if someone paid out huge gains to a small investment I would hope taxes is the last thing I'm trying to make a profit from. Rather I would hope from all the cash I had after tax I was smart enough to make a living by letting my cash work for me not put me in jail.

• Upvote 1