Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any guesses?

PhxSunsFan

Enjoy....

Nice Umbertino. That was cool when it came out and still rocks now.

I wanted a new Porshe Panamera 4S and a JP Morgan private banker, but the way things look lately I may end up with a beat up VW and waiting in line at WF. Oh well, party on anyway!! ;):lol:

My guess is the 5th of July and if not, the 17th of July.

Edited by Cosmo

Nice Umbertino. That was cool when it came out and still rocks now.

I wanted a new Porshe Panamera 4S and a JP Morgan private banker, but the way things look lately I may end up with a beat up VW and waiting in line at WF. Oh well, party on anyway!! ;):lol:

My guess is the 5th of July and if not, the 17th of July.

Here's another one I like very much and hope you all enjoy ....Again a Happy 4th from me to all of you guys and gals

I'm not being a wise *** or don't want to rain on any one's parade....my guess...the end of the year or early next year...here's why...

True...Iraq has met all UN obligations. It has joined the WTO & IMF. It is out of Chapter 7. It's oil assets unfrozen.

Too many issues are still unresolved. Corruption violence & the formation of the new government must be resolved. Iraq is in danger of breakup into three republics of Kurds, Shia & Sunni independent states. The Kurd issue stand in the way the most. Iran is prodding Al Sadr to cause unrest. Things are not as rosy as everyone thinks in Iraq. There's trouble in River City.

• Upvote 1

My guess is, for what it is worth, That Iraq will RV when they have everything accomplished and are ready for their time schedule. My guess is that Iraq could care less about us Dinarians. I'll educate while I wait and just be patient and stay grounded against the static of the rumors. Personally I am taking this wait period to make new friends in the Dinarian world. Go Iraq! Go RV! :D