Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New theory: Rv timeline feb. 17 - 21

Scooter

DinarVet Team,

I hope all is well! I am writing this post in hopes one of the brilliant minds on this site will respond with additional, factual data. Secondly, I have never witnessed so many large organizations and governments move at this speed in my entire life!

For the month of January, I was tracking Feb 6 - 8 for an RV based on the fact that it was 30 days prior to election and the start of the campaign was Feb 7th. The premise was that the US, China, France, and UK would expedite 7, allow Iraq two solid years to gear up for GCC entrance, and the US and China would have their side deal that solves global trade imbalances. With an RV date of Feb 7, the Dinar would have gone through the volatile initial retracements and swings and be in stable trading range of 2.25 - 3.25 for the GCC beginning 2013, two years prior to the 2015 currency.

We know this didn't pan out, but we saw some extraordinary moves recently which were confusing until now. Please remember, this is speculation -- come to you're own conclusion. Additionally, please keep in mind, we are dealing with some of the best diversion and manipulative experts on the planet so nobody knows all the inner dealings of this except a few VIP's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VARIABLES TO KEEP IN MIND

Malicki must get re-elected for this whole thing to work properly. It is in the US, China, and the G7 best interest if he's the man in charge.

The "Keys" to turn this ON are in the hands of the UN/IMF, not Malicki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT TIMELINE

FEBRUARY 12TH - NEW DATE TO BEGIN IRAQ'S ELECTION CAMPAIGN ...

This was moved from February 7th to Februrary 12 -- Why? I believe this was done to help Malicki get re-elected not hamper his chances. If "M"'s opponent has less time to campaign "M"'s chances only strengthen, not weaken.

Feb. 16th Meeting ~ Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari at the headquarters of the UN Security Council in New York

'Keys" to turn the RV ON are given to Malicki via the Big 5 at the UNSC -- 7 is released and "M" can make further deals that he wasn't able to before US and China conclude the deal to ease global trade imbalances which is hampering any recovery to the worst global recession in seven (7) decades.

If the RV occurs between the 2/17 - 2/20, it will serve as a "Knockout" punch to M's opponent. His opponent won't have time to react and M is assured the election with 25 million happy Iraqi's.

End of February GCC Central Bank; GCC Monetary Authority Will Officially Launch Their Monetary Union

"M" is re-elected and all prior deals proceed forward.

Tell me what you think and good luck!!!

Scooter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all makes sense; however, nothing about Iraq has made American sense thus far! I think that we need to wrap our minds around the Iraqi psyche (if we can) and then look at all these events again.......I hope that someone can do this because I have tried and just can't seem to become Iraqi! lol

I do not think M has any control. He is a puppet to the world bank. If the RV is their plan to control Iraq it will RV to their benefit, and if M is their man, I think you are right on.

Remember that whoever controls the money controls the politicians, the government, the resources and the slaves.

Looking forward to being set free very very soon. :-)

Scooter, you are clearly starting to think along reasonable timelines. Unfortunately you move very quickly from one speculation to the next. And you have a lot of variables. However, we are at a point where the amount of good information is sparse.

I believe you are onto something with respect to Chapter 7 and Maliki needing release. I have written of this before. Unless and Until the UN allows him his freedom or an assurance of the imminence of that freedom, he can do nothing. Whether he will receive that by the 2/16 meeting or at that meeting is open to question.

However, I believe that many variables are coming to a head, so to speak a the "apex" of the election, and are being backed up by that future event. In short, I believe that whatever is going to happen will happen very soon; otherwise the "opportunity window" for Maliki will close and he may indeed lost the election.

I do not believe the UN and IMF or the US want Maliki to lose. I believe he is a "good soldier". But he is running up against machinery that is large, entrenched, and which has its own agenda as well, and getting that machine to move his direction is his big challenge.

If he does not accomplish this by the 12th I think we will have to wait until after the election and cross our fingers.

Steve

Now this is good stuff! It has been my thinking that the UN won't release Iraq from Ch. 7 (and subsequently endorse the RV) UNLESS Maliki gets elected.

Why do I think this? Maliki is "the man" relative to who the US, etc. WANT to be elected so they, the US, etc. can maintain some semblence of control .... as opposed to someone they haven't worked with.

I would find it hard to believe an RV and the power of "new money" would occur to a wild card winner of an election (someone other than Maliki). So I guess its like the old "chicken and the egg" conundrum of which came first. Release of Ch. 7 .... RV .... and the election? Or .... election (hopefully Maliki) release from Ch. 7 and RV. At this point, I'll take either as long as they happen. Best of luck to all .... I hope we're getting close.

I hold that they will take the three zeros. It makes sense. But there are two things that I cannot rectify. One Malki and the fellas have many more dinar than I and even if they have only a mere 8 mill than they get geat up with the rest of us. Their greed is no less ours. The second is if I deposited my dinar in say UBS or Warka, and I had 8million in an account, and no 25,000 notes when they redo their currency will I also lose 3 zeros on my account? If I depositied 8 mill would it not still be 8 mill? if so I like this at least it did not become $8000 of funny money sitting in my drawer. If this is true mabe this is where the PM's have their cash?

Look at it this way....... You are not loosing 3 zeros. Over time, CBI will be phasing out the large bills with 3 zeros but immediately introducing small dem notes. Assuming the RV rate is $1.49, your 25K note is worth $37,250. The purpose of phasing out the zeros is so the people can buy a coke with 1dinar rather than 1,000 dinar....i.e. easier to carry smaller notes. Your 8M dinar will be worth $1.49 x 8M = $11,920,000. And yes, you can bet the ranch that the PM's have loaded up.

Hi, I'm very, very new to all of this and have been reading as much info/posts as possible. I have a question... If all the larger IQD are supposed to be "recalled" by the end of 2010, how is it possible to hold onto them IF the rates go up next year such as $2-$3+, without losing alot of money? Is this a stupid question? Probably, but like I said, I'm new at this. Help, please.