Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee 3 for 3 and rolling

11 Bravo

I have been reading for weeks to become informed and have too invested and taken on the risk. I appreciate all the info provided here, good and bad alike. I have found many articles and posts regarding George Bush and early "cash-outs". Not to be negative but i would like to pose a question for some of you DV's. With the info of GW and early "cash-outs" it brings me to a possibility of maybe there will be no RV and the Bush Family knows this but they are just cashing in on our current investment.

Can they be taking out what we are putting in? The reason I ask this is, it reminds me of the blank checks we wrote George before he left office for the TARP Funds which a large portion became unaccounted for. Just a concern and was wondering if the RV is another of George's way to steal from the American Taxpayers? I don't mean to bring any negativity here (because I believe) just trying to look from "outside the box" and keep it real.

Thanks in advance for input you all may have.

• 2 weeks later...