Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee 3 for 3 and rolling

11 Bravo

Sounds like this guy spends a lot of time trying to figure out why it wont happen...lol....With that mindset, I wonder if, or why he would own any dinars?....It also sounds as though he's spending a lot of time trying to give us the opposite of a date and rate...the naysayer's version...but, a date and a rate would be classified...so we know he can't offer us that....but anyone can offer us what he just offered...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL OR WONT HAPPEN...AND AS FOR THOSE THAT DO KNOW, THEY CANT SAY.....IMO...If I were him, I would be trying to find out when it would happen, not when it might not....lol.....especailly if I owned any dinars...if I did'nt own any..or if I did'nt think that an RV would be anywhere near being now, or sooner than later...why would I waste any more time on here?....I've been in this thing 8 years and I dont need a dinar savior, because I've always said, that there has already been monumental gains in Iraq already, of what I've even called Mini-RV's...due to up to double and triple gains with long term cash holdings of dinars, the ISX and Warka Accounts...why don't any of these people mention any of this...if we can have these type returns without leaving the U.S....while pretty much every investment in the U.S. has tanked....why would this guy or anyone else over there in Iraq, not know of these great investments...right where he's sitting...especially if I do?.....If I were him, I would be in every investment over there, as some folks here are...while waiting for the icing for the cake to come later!...H#%L....If I was over there where there are frontline opportunities to invest...I might just chunk the laptop and get to making even bigger money...Hillarious's been saying the U.S. needs to hurry up and get into Iraq before it's too late...and then she said the other day that they will grow faster than China within 2 years...I REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE MY BOOTS ON THE GROUND AT WARKA, ISX AND OWNING MORE DINARS...NOT CHATTING BACK TO THE US ABOUT WHAT WONT HAPPEN....BOTTOM LINE: YOUR SITTING ON THE LARGEST MOVEMENT OF WEALTH THAT THE WORLD WILL HAVE EVER SEEN...GET OUT THERE AND BE A PART OF IT...NUFF SAID...LOL....

](snip)

Here are some facts.

Sanctions are not lifted. If they where you could tell by the movement of oil. IMO it would only take minutes from the time sanctions are lifted to see the movement of oil.

(snip)[/b]

Guru with a gaurantee just failed.

Oil export story (just one of dozens found)

DNO gets payment for Iraqi oil exports

Published: June 6, 2011 at 9:01 AM

OSLO, Norway, June 6 (UPI) -- Norwegian energy company DNO International said Monday it received its first payment for crude oil exported from the Kurdish government in Iraq.

The Iraqi finance minister in May confirmed the first oil export payment to contractors in the Kurdish region. Kurdish Prime Minister Barham Salih said the federal government in Baghdad confirmed payment to the Kurdistan Regional Government for revenues derived from the export of 5 million barrels of oil early this year.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2011/06/06/DNO-gets-payment-for-Iraqi-oil-exports/UPI-70851307365316/#ixzz1R5szCKIr

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

Bravo

Which Government are you talking about in regards to instability??

Who do you think is running Iraq?

Dame

Good Quote!

If the truth was known...we actually own Iraq....The U.S. that is...

I've seen where we're keeping 9 military bases there....

It will probably be like many other occupied countries the U.S. has been involved with..like South Korea, Germany, Etc...

• Upvote 1

More guru with a gaurantee FAIL.

Sanctions on Iraq Removed After 19 YearsDecember 16, 2010

By Ron Stein

UN Security Council removed yesterday (Wednesday) the sanctions imposed on Iraq in 1991, and allowed Iraq to develop a nuclear program for civilian purposes. During the first Gulf War, many sanctions were imposed on Iraq, in part to prevent it from acquiring nuclear weapons during the war. The United States, who is this month’s rotating presidency of the UN Security Council, passed the resolution which marks the return of the Iraqi nation into the international community.

During the meeting on removing sanctions on Iraq, other Security Council resolutions were passed, according to which the food in exchange for fuel plan, which was designed to prevent the former Iraqi dictator, Saddam Hussein, from oil trading beyond the needs of the population, will be canceled by June 2011.

The plan failed because Hussein used the profits he swept from trading oil for food, for his personal needs. A sum of $650 million, which remained in the UN fund, will be transferred to the Iraqi government. The Security Council also determined that Iraq would not be protected from claims filed against it, relating to the reign of Saddam Hussein.

The United States has begun a formal process of actually returning control in Iraq to the citizens themselves, as a further step of the Obama administration to disengage from Iraq by 2012

http://www.usanewschat.com/sanctions-on-iraq-removed-after-19-years/134350/

And one more for good measure:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

UN Security Council ends Iraq sanctions

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2010/12/un-security-council-ends-iraq-sanctions.php

What the heck...one more for good measure:

U.N. Security Council ends key Iraq sanctions

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/15/world/la-fg-iraq-sanctions-20101216

• Upvote 1

I'll support Bravo here. I'm in same camp and have been for a long time, RV late Q4 2012.

IMO...You may be right....but, by then it won't be needed...as it will not matter what color money your holding if it takes that long with what we are seeing in the World's Economies right now!......as it would all be over MONETARILY...for the U.S. and Iraq...and God knows what others would tank!...this PLAN as some call it...either will work...or all else fails...as I've asked many a banker, economist, high ranking govt. & military officials, etc...as per "What else is there, to bail out just the U.S. if this is'nt it"....I've yet to get an answer from ANYONE!....LOL...We will see....

I won't argue that this post seems genuine.

But the fact of the matter is, you can't sell oil for an other currency than the USD.

We didn't go over there for Al-Qaeda links, WMD,or to establish a democracy.

The country was being brought to it's knees by all of the sanctions imposed on it, so- Sadaam had the bright idea to perhaps sell Iraq's oil for Euros.

That would not bode well for the USD. Follow the money.

It's the almost the same reason we're in Libya.

We dont give a rats ass about being humanitarians.

Libya wanted to nationalize their oil and take it out of big oils hands and bank accounts.

Can't let them do that.

Google the JECOR agreement & you'll see why oil is strictly sold for dollars.

This person's report from Iraq is exactly what the Army Medic who lives near me reports. He, too, is invested but does not expect an rv for 3-5 years. He says we have to wait for a calm, settled Iraq and we will see it. That said, I look often to see if it has happened hoping he is wrong. We don't know when. I can't see them waiting that long, but who knows? It depends on so many factors.

Folks, hang onto your dinars, as there are those that are just as crafty in trying to make you sell them back, as there were those that were trying to get you to buy them...some of the PUMPERS have turned into DUMPERS....IMO...LOL....

P.S. Just remember, there are spreads/profits going both ways...buying and selling dinars....

Folks, hang onto your dinars, as there are those that are just as crafty in trying to make you sell them back, as there were those that were trying to get you to buy them...some of the PUMPERS have turned into DUMPERS....IMO...LOL....

P.S. Just remember, there are spreads/profits going both ways...buying and selling dinars....

Not a Pumper or Dumper

I own plenty and will not buy more.

I will sell however. Just make an offer.

• Upvote 1

You are just an amazing prognosticator. It must be difficult predicting no rv when there is only one day it can happen, against hundreds of days when it won't. The odds are in your favor. Instead of spouting when it won't, how about showing us your skills and predict when it will. Not a range, not when all these things happen, but a specific timeframe. I bet with your contacts you can't do it.

I think he did make a specific time frame. When Iraq can thrive without the US

Sounds like this guy spends a lot of time trying to figure out why it wont happen...lol....With that mindset, I wonder if, or why he would own any dinars?....It also sounds as though he's spending a lot of time trying to give us the opposite of a date and rate...the naysayer's version...but, a date and a rate would be classified...so we know he can't offer us that....but anyone can offer us what he just offered...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL OR WONT HAPPEN...AND AS FOR THOSE THAT DO KNOW, THEY CANT SAY.....IMO...If I were him, I would be trying to find out when it would happen, not when it might not....lol.....especailly if I owned any dinars...if I did'nt own any..or if I did'nt think that an RV would be anywhere near being now, or sooner than later...why would I waste any more time on here?....I've been in this thing 8 years and I dont need a dinar savior, because I've always said, that there has already been monumental gains in Iraq already, of what I've even called Mini-RV's...due to up to double and triple gains with long term cash holdings of dinars, the ISX and Warka Accounts...why don't any of these people mention any of this...if we can have these type returns without leaving the U.S....while pretty much every investment in the U.S. has tanked....why would this guy or anyone else over there in Iraq, not know of these great investments...right where he's sitting...especially if I do?.....If I were him, I would be in every investment over there, as some folks here are...while waiting for the icing for the cake to come later!...H#%L....If I was over there where there are frontline opportunities to invest...I might just chunk the laptop and get to making even bigger money...Hillarious's been saying the U.S. needs to hurry up and get into Iraq before it's too late...and then she said the other day that they will grow faster than China within 2 years...I REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE MY BOOTS ON THE GROUND AT WARKA, ISX AND OWNING MORE DINARS...NOT CHATTING BACK TO THE US ABOUT WHAT WONT HAPPEN....BOTTOM LINE: YOUR SITTING ON THE LARGEST MOVEMENT OF WEALTH THAT THE WORLD WILL HAVE EVER SEEN...GET OUT THERE AND BE A PART OF IT...NUFF SAID...LOL....

I also purchased my first dinar @ 0.0002 and change / dinar, and have been quite happy with return to this point.

At that time it was a ten year plan with expectations of value of .040-0.50

Now I agree that is awesome.

People are now talking over 3.00 really

And please show me the monumental changes for the Iraqi people.

They might see it a bit different.

Please take the time to go and see the country, and talk with the people.

Bravo

Which Government are you talking about in regards to instability??

Who do you think is running Iraq?

Dame

You people think the US is in total control.

If that was true this RV would have been done.

It is the answer to all of the USA's financial problems.

This is a RV to world rates.

You cant just asy OK today it going to be $5.

If it was that easy we could just RV our currency.

I suggest 1 USD to 100 GBP

• Upvote 1

PRICE?

Any reasonable offer accepted LOL

0.50/dinar

still gives plenty of margin when it RV's On the fifth at 5.45.

First come first served.

If your wrong and it pays out before July 7th agree to donate 50% of your earning to a non-profit veterans organization of my choosing. Fair enough?

Tell you what.

Save this post!!!!!!!!

If it RV's by the 7th I will donate $100,000 US to the charity of Adams Choice

as long as RV is over $0.25

If it is possible I will donate more for tax purposes

He has my info on record and I am a man of my word.

Can I get any taker that if this does not RV by Aug. that you will donate 10.00 to the fallen heros fund?

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Any reasonable offer accepted LOL

0.50/dinar

still gives plenty of margin when it RV's On the fifth at 5.45.

First come first served.

Regardless of what the rate is, if it RV's before the 7th donate 50% of your earning to the non-profit veterans organization that I am raising money for. Its a win win. Right? Or are you that sure it just won't happen? 90% of my earnings are doing to this organization the other 10% my church. So like a good NCO I am not asking you to go where I have not and will not go myself

• Upvote 2

Regardless of what the rate is, if it RV's before the 7th donate 50% of your earning to the non-profit veterans organization that I am raising money for. Its a win win. Right? Or are you that sure it just won't happen? 90% of my earnings are doing to this organization the other 10% my church. So like a good NCO I am not asking you to go where I have not and will not go myself

You are doing this in expectation of zero gain, and taking financial risk.

Not sure that is such a good move.

It would been better to just have donated what you invested.

I am sure they would appreciate the sure money more then hopes and dreams.

And please believe me sheep I am quite sure it will not happen by the seventh.

I will promose you this.

I will quit posting if wrong with one exception of a post titled HEY BLACKSHEEP

I will give contact info, and I am in for $100,000 to a non profit veterans organization of you choice.

We can leave Adam out of it.

If it does not RV by 7th post a copy of your reciept for a $10 donation to the fallen heros fund.

Win win.

Sorry but your church gets nothing from me.

• Upvote 1

You are doing this in expectation of zero gain, and taking financial risk.

Not sure that is such a good move.

It would been better to just have donated what you invested.

I am sure they would appreciate the sure money more then hopes and dreams.

And please believe me sheep I am quite sure it will not happen by the seventh.

I will promose you this.

I will quit posting if wrong with one exception of a post titled HEY BLACKSHEEP

I will give contact info, and I am in for $100,000 to a non profit veterans organization of you choice.

We can leave Adam out of it.

If it does not RV by 7th post a copy of your reciept for a $10 donation to the fallen heros fund.

Win win.

Sorry but your church gets nothing from me.

I don't wan't you to donate to my church Ranger. Whats between you and God is just that, between you and he. I have no cause to involve Adam or anyone else. This is a friendly request in the hopes of raising money for Soldiers like you and I. Feel free to check out what I do. www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

That is where your money and ALL of my money does, has, and will continue to go. I founded a 509(a)3. An organization that gives to organizations. your money along with ALL the donations (100%) I get go to multiple veteran and youth organizations across the US. As for your proposal of $10 to fallen Heros I will gladly do that. I feel positive they are on our monthly budget so they get continued funds from us but I will verify that. Thank you for your service grunt. My time as a "doc" may have been ended but my ability to help will continue on.

• Upvote 1

I like this guy....you really cant ignore the facts when listening to rumors. I wish it would of happened long time ago and boy I wish he was wrong about it not happening on the 5th. Rumors sound good and the truth is bitter. I give you a +1 for your logic and -1 for slapping me to reality.

• Upvote 1

I like this guy....you really cant ignore the facts when listening to rumors. I wish it would of happened long time ago and boy I wish he was wrong about it not happening on the 5th. Rumors sound good and the truth is bitter. I give you a +1 for your logic and -1 for slapping me to reality.

Well your welcome for the logic, and sorry about the slap.

• Upvote 1

Guru with a gaurantee just failed.

Oil export story (just one of dozens found)

DNO gets payment for Iraqi oil exports

Published: June 6, 2011 at 9:01 AM

OSLO, Norway, June 6 (UPI) -- Norwegian energy company DNO International said Monday it received its first payment for crude oil exported from the Kurdish government in Iraq.

The Iraqi finance minister in May confirmed the first oil export payment to contractors in the Kurdish region. Kurdish Prime Minister Barham Salih said the federal government in Baghdad confirmed payment to the Kurdistan Regional Government for revenues derived from the export of 5 million barrels of oil early this year.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2011/06/06/DNO-gets-payment-for-Iraqi-oil-exports/UPI-70851307365316/#ixzz1R5szCKIr

Sorry I did not address you sooner, but was just doing fly bys through the evening and wanted to try to understand your statement.

How did I fail?

Are you asying this is proof that the sanctions are lifted, and have been since the beginning of the year? If so you are wrong. Prove to me sanctions are lifted.

You need to do a little more research about this deal. I hope you can enlighten me with more than a posted article. Please explain how sold this oil to Norway. My suggestion is a good understanding of the sanctions, and the implications on the Kurdish people. Please remember that Iraqi Kurdistan was not under Sadams rule and that has been one of the issues with the sanctions punishing people unjustly.

Remember the posts that delt with the new dinar having the Kurdish language on them, why do you think that is important?

Could it be that they are just recently commited to the nation of Iraq.

Please do not take this as confrontational, but I would love an education.

Part of why I am here.

• Upvote 1