Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee 3 for 3 and rolling

11 Bravo

Well it is Sunday night again, and time for the update. Everyone was sure of the date of the 30th, but it did not happen. Amazingly they changed their predictions almost immediately. Now it will show on the 5th. Believe me I am vested, and would love this to happen. IT WILL NOT!

I spoke with my buddies that work in the private security field in Iraq. These are men that I have trusted with my life (not just a figure of speech). They were both high level operators in the Ranger Battalion. They chose not to reenlist in the military, and transferred into private security. They have a skill set that is in great demand by many powerful people in Iraq.

Their salaries are a combination of USD and IQD. About 20% IQD for the past approx 4 years. So they are also hoping for the RV. Proven by their commitment and the personal risks they are taking. They would both be quite well off with a RV of 0.01USD to 1 IQD.

If only the walls had ears. Well they do. They are both fluent in Arabic and a functional understanding of Kurdish. They are within feet of high level individuals at most times of the day. Mouths closed and ears open. They would never give me any information that might jeopardize their positions or reputations. But are willing to state facts as they are available.

Here are some facts.

Sanctions are not lifted. If they where you could tell by the movement of oil. IMO it would only take minutes from the time sanctions are lifted to see the movement of oil.

There was a post stating all businesses most only do business in IQD. Iraqi businesses still prefer to do business in USD. Many will not take IQD.

There currency is not recognized or internationally tradable.

The main point to look at is the stability of the country. If you have never been to Iraq, these are a sectarian people that do not trust each other let alone the US. Yes they are trying to make changes, but if you have not noticed they cannot even seat a complete government knowing that it would help the cause. Do not be misled, they are not just waiting in the wings for an announcement. They are more concerned with who is going to get the largest piece of the pie, ignoring the citizen of Iraq.

Ask yourself this one question. If the dinar RVed, and the US packed up and left would Iraq thrive or crumble?

When you can answer thrive with confidence look for the RV.

IMO I believe that when the sanctions are truly removed and their currency is internationally recognized, you will see a period of time when Iraq is trading oil for their currency to get it back before RV.

Some people belittle my guarantee to stop posting if wrong.

I am open to suggestions of a punishment if not correct.

AND I HOPE I AM WRONG, sorry I am not.

6/13/11-6/19/11 no RV 100% correct

6/20/11-6/26/11 no RV 100% correct

6/27/11-7/3/11 no RV 100% correct

7/4/11-7/10/11 no RV any bets

Have a great Fourth

11 Bravo

Sorry so long

• Upvote 29
  • Downvote 17

Well it is Sunday night again, and time for the update. Everyone was sure of the date of the 30th, but it did not happen. Amazingly they changed their predictions almost immediately. Now it will show on the 5th. Believe me I am vested, and would love this to happen. IT WILL NOT!

I spoke with my buddies that work in the private security field in Iraq. These are men that I have trusted with my life (not just a figure of speech). They were both high level operators in the Ranger Battalion. They chose not to reenlist in the military, and transferred into private security. They have a skill set that is in great demand by many powerful people in Iraq.

Their salaries are a combination of USD and IQD. About 20% IQD for the past approx 4 years. So they are also hoping for the RV. Proven by their commitment and the personal risks they are taking. They would both be quite well off with a RV of 0.01USD to 1 IQD.

If only the walls had ears. Well they do. They are both fluent in Arabic and a functional understanding of Kurdish. They are within feet of high level individuals at most times of the day. Mouths closed and ears open. They would never give me any information that might jeopardize their positions or reputations. But are willing to state facts as they are available.

Here are some facts.

Sanctions are not lifted. If they where you could tell by the movement of oil. IMO it would only take minutes from the time sanctions are lifted to see the movement of oil.

There was a post stating all businesses most only do business in IQD. Iraqi businesses still prefer to do business in USD. Many will not take IQD.

The main point to look at is the stability of the country. If you have never been to Iraq, these are a sectarian people that do not trust each other let alone the US. Yes they are trying to make changes, but if you have not noticed they cannot even seat a complete government knowing that it would help the cause. Do not be misled, they are not just waiting in the wings for an announcement. They are more concerned with who is going to get the largest piece of the pie, ignoring the citizen of Iraq.

Ask yourself this one question. If the dinar RVed, and the US packed up and left would Iraq thrive or crumble?

IMO I believe that when the sanctions are truly removed and their currency is internationally recognized, you will see a period of time when Iraq is trading oil for their currency to get it back before RV.

Have a great Fourth

11 Bravo

Sorry so long

You are just an amazing prognosticator. It must be difficult predicting no rv when there is only one day it can happen, against hundreds of days when it won't. The odds are in your favor. Instead of spouting when it won't, how about showing us your skills and predict when it will. Not a range, not when all these things happen, but a specific timeframe. I bet with your contacts you can't do it.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

Here are some facts.

Have a great Fourth

11 Bravo

Sorry so long

so............. what your saying its gonna happen on the 5th of July. thats what i got from it. LMAO

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

If your so sure that there will be no RV in the near future,why are you here everyday reading the post and making up these stories to wrap around your ideas......do you just like bursting bubbles?.......find another hobby.

If I had some of my boys in Iraq I would still be here at d.v? I would look for information that could be backed up by my boys, no different then what Ranger is doing. He never said an RV is not possible and even brought another point of view on how they might bring the currency back before the r.v. You can choose to believe him or not, but collecting view points and opinions is what dinarvets is really about.

• Upvote 7

TThis reminds me of Zantac post in Oct 2010....I like Zantac and you also Ranger! I would rather hear from someone with some kind of Intel then the b.s we get from Okie. Keep it real ranger and enjoy your 4th of July....

Go Rv!

Drive on with a XXXX XX

do not let these legs bring you down.

I thought the presence of IQD on Forex indicates that the dinar is recognized and internationally traded??

Get in touch with a forex broker and buy some dinar

so............. what your saying its gonna happen on the 5th of July. thats what i got from it. LMAO

Not trying to be the fly in the ointment, BUT

BELIEVE ME I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I WAS WRONG

I however am willling to say this is MY INFO and I will stand by it.

NO COPY AND PASTE

No paise for someone elses thoughts

I take total reasponsiblity

If I had some of my boys in Iraq I would still be here at d.v? I would look for information that could be backed up by my boys, no different then what Ranger is doing. He never said an RV is not possible and even brought another point of view on how they might bring the currency back before the r.v. You can choose to believe him or not, but collecting view points and opinions is what dinarvets is really about.

Show me any post that I said it was not possible.

I believe it has to happen.

The value of the dinar was overinflated under Sadam, and do to war and sanction it is undervalued.

I do believe it will happen.

Just not now.

Please show me the post that I states this would not happen.

Sorry if that post was not dirrected at me

Edited by Dogmatic1
Edited out offensive verbiage
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

That is part of the problem.

Nobody will be able to give you the info you are looking for.

If you prefer someone to outright lie to you keep believing the hype posted by all these people that know the rate and date.

The best I can do for you is this.

I feel it is going to take further investment from other nations. The infrastructure need to be improved to stabilize and suport the citizen.

The government is so unstable at this point that I feel you will see an escalation in protest and uprising. I would not be suprised by a

complete revision of their Government. I got in this for the long haul and do not think we are even close.

Probably not this year. If I had to guess, I would shoot for late 2012. Sorry.

I do not believe the will even be considered until Dec this year.

That is just to be considered.

But if you want someone to feed you baby bird, the usual lies with NO facts to support look somewhere else.

Sorry this is not popular, but as I have seem lately the truth means nothing.

You sheeple will rally the troups at every date that is given, by people that have given false dates for years.

I think it will take preformance of the government with an established track record of 1 year. Minimum

Give me a -1 that is what the truth is worth

Is there a reason you are reading any guru post? I would think someone that has decided he knows best would not waste his time reading stuff that he knows is not true. So when you call us sheeple you might as well lump yourself in with the rest. I read it for entertainment value only as I don't need a protector. I have invested what I can afford to lose and I can wait as long as it takes. Your condescending attitude that only you know what is best for us, does not really work for me. You have no idea when it will happen and I work in a security field myself for 20 years. I have to laugh at your comment about your guys know arabic. They will knowingly let your guys accidentally overhear what they want them to hear.

As for outright lying to me. It only hurts me if I believe it and I don't. I would rather read hundreds of bs posts over your "I am protecting you" by telling you the truth posts. Neither have any value but at least theirs are funny.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Drive on with a XXXX XX

do not let these legs bring you down.

Get in touch with a forex broker and buy some dinar

Not trying to be the fly in the ointment, BUT

BELIEVE ME I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I WAS WRONG

I however am willling to say this is MY INFO and I will stand by it.

NO COPY AND PASTE

No paise for someone elses thoughts

I take total reasponsiblity

Show me any post that I said it was not possible.

I believe it has to happen.

The value of the dinar was overinflated under Sadam, and do to war and sanction it is undervalued.

I do believe it will happen.

Just not now.

Please show me the post that I states this would not happen.

Sorry if that post was not dirrected at me

You misunderstood the post you were quoting...Re-read.... Poster infact said that "you never stated a RV is not possible". You understood the contrary.

Edited by Dogmatic1
offensive verbiage in quote

Is there a reason you are reading any guru post? I would think someone that has decided he knows best would not waste his time reading stuff that he knows is not true. So when you call us sheeple you might as well lump yourself in with the rest. I read it for entertainment value only as I don't need a protector. I have invested what I can afford to lose and I can wait as long as it takes. Your condescending attitude that only you know what is best for us, does not really work for me. You have no idea when it will happen and I work in a security field myself for 20 years. I have to laugh at your comment about your guys know arabic. They will knowingly let your guys accidentally overhear what they want them to hear.

As for outright lying to me. It only hurts me if I believe it and I don't. I would rather read hundreds of bs posts over your "I am protecting you" by telling you the truth posts. Neither have any value but at least theirs are funny.

I love reading these post.

They give info to check out and help base my descisions

You should try sometime.

Read info, then use that computer for more than games.

Believe it or not you can validate many things with this tool.

Example IRAQ released from chapter 7.

Dont you think that would be a huge global story.

Now use you computer to varify.

Remember you can not disprove that statement, but you would be able to varify if true.

HEY NOW YOUR DOING RESEARCH ALL BY YOURSELF>

Once again I would love to find something that woul change my belief, and I do also check other places.

As for protecting you. I did my time in the military protecting YOU

I now assume you are a big boy and can protect yourself.

No longer my job.

Would also appreciate a thank you for past protection.

Better yet how about you join and protect me.

Will not happen because you are a typical LEG

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't understand why Bravo is getting bashed. What he says makes a lot more sense than some of these unrealistic predictions that have never come true an they don't get bashed. It doesn't take a genius to understand the kind of turmoil the country of Iraq is in and probably will be for some time to come. There will be no RV until the GOI straightens it's self out. I have believed this all along.

• Upvote 3

Is everybody having as much fun as I am? I love all of you folks (my wife said I had to) but you got to admit that we must all like each other, otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time together. Post on people, we are slowly but surely getting an education not taught in any university or college. Cheers and if the rv was yesterday it wasn't soon enough but I'm sticking with it til Hell freezes over. :eyebrows::D

• Upvote 1

I love reading these post.

They give info to check out and help base my descisions

You should try sometime.

Read info, then use that computer for more than games.

Believe it or not you can validate many things with this tool.

Example IRAQ released from chapter 7.

Dont you think that would be a huge global story.

Now use you computer to varify.

Remember you can not disprove that statement, but you would be able to varify if true.

HEY NOW YOUR DOING RESEARCH ALL BY YOURSELF>

Once again I would love to find something that woul change my belief, and I do also check other places.

As for protecting you. I did my time in the military protecting YOU

I now assume you are a big boy and can protect yourself.

No longer my job.

Would also appreciate a thank you for past protection.

Better yet how about you join and protect me.

Will not happen because you are a typical LEG

Ranger, it's refreshing to see an honest post. I see people bashing everything that doesn't support the dream, a total detachment from reality. Their life, their choice.

I too did my service and am just glad no one spits on me anymore for it. I'm very glad to see those serving these days being at least getting some credit for what they do.

• Upvote 2

I live in Bakersfield and we know a little something about oil... let me be clear, THERE IS NO WAY IRAQ'S "OIL COULD SHIP IN MINUTES!" Iraqu's oil infrastructure was bombed back to the stone age during the conflict. It will take time and money for them to get everything back up to speed. THAT'S WHY AMERICAN CONTRACTORS, OIL COMPANIES AND THE LIKE MOVING IN THERE. So while I never have put much credibility in Ranger, I'm putting even less now. He clearly here just to stir it up. This is NOT a checken and egg scenario, money's gotta come first, then reconstruction. Just another opinion from the peanut gallery.

Semper Phi

"You misunderstood the post you were quoting...Re-read.... Poster infact said that "you never stated a RV is not possible". You understood the contrary."

I did reread and apologized

I apologize again

Is everybody having as much fun as I am? I love all of you folks (my wife said I had to) but you got to admit that we must all like each other, otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time together. Post on people, we are slowly but surely getting an education not taught in any university or college. Cheers and if the rv was yesterday it wasn't soon enough but I'm sticking with it til Hell freezes over. :eyebrows::D

Never have such true word been typed.

I do truely like all of you, regaudless of opinions and beliefs.

This is what it is all about.

Many point of view, in harmony. LMAO ;)

If I ever see Jane Fonda, I will spit-at least, once- on her for you.

Please dont

I prefer a power grudge f@(k

I live in Bakersfield and we know a little something about oil... let me be clear, THERE IS NO WAY IRAQ'S "OIL COULD SHIP IN MINUTES!" Iraqu's oil infrastructure was bombed back to the stone age during the conflict. It will take time and money for them to get everything back up to speed. THAT'S WHY AMERICAN CONTRACTORS, OIL COMPANIES AND THE LIKE MOVING IN THERE. So while I never have put much credibility in Ranger, I'm putting even less now. He clearly here just to stir it up. This is NOT a checken and egg scenario, money's gotta come first, then reconstruction. Just another opinion from the peanut gallery.

Semper Phi

They are in such need of money, they would carry the oil in buckets for a dollar.

Wake up.

GO SEE IRAQ

please visit sometime. It is much different than Bakersfield

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought the presence of IQD on Forex indicates that the dinar is recognized and internationally traded??

Sorry Scaramouche but I will help with someone elses rumor

read post

Live chat w/ Forex.com

in rumors, but I believe this one, at least it sounds plausable.

On the surface doesn't bode well, at least in the near future. On the other hand...?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are now chatting with 'Matt D'

Matt D: Hello Rick, welcome to FOREX.com. May I have your account number (User ID) to better assist you?

Rick: Hi Matt. Sorry don't have one yet... I'm hearing a lot about the Iraqi dinar. If I were interested in trading in it, could I do it through you? I haven't invested in currencies before.

Matt D: Unfortunately we do not offer the Iraqi Dinar. I do apologize.

Rick: Really? Why is that?

Rick: Is it not a recognized currency?

Matt D: Our currency pairs that we offer are determined by our company and trade desk. We do not feel at this time that adding it would have any extra benefit to us or our clients.

Rick: I see. Ok, then I'm gonna pass on it too then. Thanks Matt and have a good 4th.

Matt D: You too.

Matt D: Thank you for visiting. Should you have further questions or comments please log on to chat, email, call us at 1-877-FOREXGO (367-3946) or internationally at 1-908-731-0750.

Rick: will do

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1