Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots on the ground report today 7-3-11

harrysmug

Didnt know if this was news wrothy enough to share but here it is.I just talked to a Captain in the army that works at the embassy in Iraq that just got back yesterday to US. His brother in law goes to my church. I ask the Captain what he knew about the dinar and its revaluation. He said the Goverment there is very corrupt, that they have been taking about it for a long time but he did here recently they were definatly going to do something because the people have been putting more faith in the US dollar and using it, but didnt have ant dates or rates. I hope this helps. Have a great fourth Harry

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Didnt know if this was news wrothy enough to share but here it is.I just talked to a Captain in the army that works at the embassy in Iraq that just got back yesterday to US. His brother in law goes to my church. I ask the Captain what he knew about the dinar and its revaluation. He said the Goverment there is very corrupt, that they have been taking about it for a long time but he did here recently they were definatly going to do something because the people have been putting more faith in the US dollar and using it, but didnt have ant dates or rates. I hope this helps. Have a great fourth Harry

I can personally confirm this opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maliki sure has his hands full. He will have to get rid of those that are corrupt and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. I believe once he makes examples out of a few corrupt individuals they may think twice before doing something illegal. Of course he will have to fly straight as well and set the example. The whole government needs to get it together. If and when it RV's I'm not holding any Dinar. I'll be happy with whatever it comes out to be. I'll pray for the Iragi people cause really this RV is about them. I hope they will be able to enjoy their lives and provide a good living for their families. The Iragi's have suffered long enough. Thanks for the post Harry and Happy Fouth of July to everyone. We live in the greatest country in the world. Go RV!!!! God Bless America. Semper Fi ;)