Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 47

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ..

And you know this why? Do the officials in Iraq call you at night and tell you about their day? I think not. Go away. Here's a wake up call for you, nobody wants your negativity.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Every day someone new comes on here and says 'wake up' and 'get it through your heads' it's not happening. My question is, when are you gonna wake up and get it through your head and realize some of us are on here because we think its soon and gonna happen? YOU ARE NOT GONNA DAMPEN OR DISSUADE. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 4

We can always count on the jerks to do us favors. I hope you got your 5 seconds of fame you were shooting for.

Disagree.

Every day someone new comes on here and says 'wake up' and 'get it through your heads' it's not happening. My question is, when are you gonna wake up and get it through your head and realize some of us are on here because we think its soon and gonna happen? YOU ARE NOT GONNA DAMPEN OR DISSUADE. Have a nice day.

Agree.

We can always count on the jerks to do us favors. I hope you got your 5 seconds of fame you were shooting for.

Agree.

Seems your presentation through arrogant conviction is meant to do nothing other than to reinforce your superiority complex.

Might I suggest a more diplomatic approach... if you truly are attempting to help others. Please refine and define your motives... it would be a great help, as we are all adults here and really don't need to be talked down to. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to burst your bubble but one of the stipulations to be removed from ch.7 is a viable currency. Plus unless you are inside the GOI personally how can you confirm or deny that they are fully formed. That is something that will be announced with or shortly before an rv. So unless you are someone that absolute proof, your opinion is speculative3 at best.

• Upvote 3

This is the Chat Section.

U posted a monolog.

Perhaps the Mods will move it.

I'm sure that I can suggest a good place for it ! :D

• Upvote 4

Did somebody wake up cranky??

• Upvote 1

Yes, this is the real truth , if you disagree thats OK-- It just tells the rest of us you may not be a informed Investor...

Honey, I knew the Lone Ranger, I even knew Tonto. And, Honey, you ain't no Lone Ranger.

Who WAS that masked man riding off into the Rv sunset??

Quick! Close the gate.

• Upvote 1

Tonto and the Lone Ranger were surrounded in the middle of the desert by hostile indians (and dinarians).

The Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says "what are we going to do Tonto?"

Tonto turns to the Lone Ranger and says "What do you mean WE pale face?"

• Upvote 2

Although his delivery was a little harsh I agree with jxhal.

The Dinar will not revalue without a fully formed, functioning Government, just won't happen.

If you bought into the investment with the thought of becoming rich over night, well then you were duped into to believing something that isn't gong to happen. I have no doubt that the value of the Dinar will change, for better or worse. I'm not trying to be negative but there are a few things that have to be completed first. And as slow as the GoI moves I doubt it will be any time real soon.

THIS GUY IS A DUMPER.

Tonto and the Lone Ranger were surrounded in the middle of the desert by hostile indians (and dinarians).

The Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says "what are we going to do Tonto?"

Tonto turns to the Lone Ranger and says "What do you mean WE pale face?"

Maybe we need a new contrarian topic and thread for these naysayers. No links to facts, news, or anything but opinion required. Then I can just ignore the thread. We can put it next to the Lopsters. JMO

and for all of those under 30.... pale face = Kemo sabe! ;)