Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Australian FOREX Guy Speaks on Date & Rate

proteus

Take this for what it is worth ( RUMOR )...

But Here is a conservative Forex Guy In Australia,

Here is his MP3 Recording:

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-67127-17-65-6712431-17-65-67411-17-65-67-17-65-67545612610387108.mp3&e=1309928400000&cn=94-43-28-63

This is so hard to believe.... Actually I do Not believe it!

but here it is for you to decide!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

The guy also says that he is "with" Okie, Tony, etc now as far as them being on target. Need I say more....

Thanks for a fresh steaming load of rumor though. A little entertainment in an otherwise dull morning.

Dinarbam...I thought you were supposed to be bar-b-queing something??? lol B) My thermometer just passed the 100 degree mark so I'm just going to lay some ribs on the patio and go out and baste them once in a while. Happy 4th

Dinarbam...I thought you were supposed to be bar-b-queing something??? lol B) My thermometer just passed the 100 degree mark so I'm just going to lay some ribs on the patio and go out and baste them once in a while. Happy 4th

OK, last post for the day, my Dinar fix is complete. I am going to a big 'ol BBQ at a friends. An open pit pig roast. Cold beer, great food, a bunch of racers, hot rodders and bikers and of course, my band rockin' for everyone. Happy 4th back at ya!

"drops the hot wings and walks off"

Take this for what it is worth ( RUMOR )...

But Here is a conservative Forex Guy In Australia,

Here is his MP3 Recording:

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-67127-17-65-6712431-17-65-67411-17-65-67-17-65-67545612610387108.mp3&e=1309928400000&cn=94-43-28-63

This is so hard to believe.... Actually I do Not believe it!

but here it is for you to decide!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

It sounds like he's reading it from a script. I hope what he's saying is true, but it sounds too slow and disjointed. Just my 2000 dinars.

Let's all have a good 4th!

Education is what this country lacks. When he said he was "with" OKIE and TONY, what he is saying is that those guys maybe on the right track. You can tell by his tone and his attitude that he didn't not trust either of those guys in the past. But he thinks that they might be onto something now from the intel he has. I am not saying this guy knows something or does not know something, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Let people have their HOPE. For some people thats all they have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You must be here in TEXAS. I sucks here right now. I just mowed the yard and changed the oil in the car. After I was done, I peeled my shirt off and put it in the washing machine. Living up north is starting to look really good right now! B)

The first forex to open will be NZ and they open in 2 hours 35 mins which will be 10.30 here in the UK

followed by

Aussie forex in 3hour or so at 10.30 in the uk

heres a link

http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-tools/forex-clock/

It don't matter which FOREX opens first. What really matters is 0900 HRS Baghdad time when CBI opens up & updates the new rates. Once that is released, all FOREX worldwide will update. NZ & Australia must wait like everyone else. Baghdad calls all the shots on this baby.

• Upvote 2

You must be here in TEXAS. I sucks here right now. I just mowed the yard and changed the oil in the car. After I was done, I peeled my shirt off and put it in the washing machine. Living up north is starting to look really good right now! B)

Well when you RV you can have so done else mow your yard change your oil and because your so hot you can have some one bring you a cold drink with a little umbrella while you lay by the pool!!!!

Dreaming big!!!!

Dame

• Upvote 1

It's not much better up north!! I'm in Helena, MT and we hit 94 today. I thought I was going to die today just mowing the yard. My legs look like lobster claws...and their red too!!!

Just not used to this - 3 weeks ago it was mid 50's and raining.