Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please do not believe that cxxxxx especially newbies. It is an overly used pump trick that's been done before. Notice, that kind of info comes from someone who rarely posts. I truly believe when people stop buying dinar is when it will revalue. Simple economics. But if you people still want to get pumped in the xxx, I guess there's really nothing I can do about it.

Edited by Munsch
expand your vocab Longhorns
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

The question is if the elites are cashing in first, what would keep them from buying more dinar and cashing in again and again and again?

Agree with you 100% Longhorns. Everyone will have the opportunity to cash in at the same time when the RV occurs.

• Upvote 6

Nobody's cashing in. CBI must submit the LOP or RV to Parliament. Parliament approves then re-submits to CBI for rate & date. This will go to all FOREX around the world at the same time. We will then cash in when the banks open depending on what time zone after the official rate. This hasn't been done yet. One exchange rate will apply to everyone. Rumors of politicians & high ranking officers cashing in are false. Some rumors of a two tier cash in rate are also false. This comes from Iraqi Americans living in my area. They are also invested.

• Upvote 7

Please do not believe that crap especially newbies. It is an overly used pump trick that's been done before. Notice, that kind of info comes from someone who rarely posts. I truly believe when people stop buying dinar is when it will revalue. Simple economics. But if you people still want to get pumped in the @$$, I guess there's really nothing I can do about it.

So would you also be referring to speculatorsRIDE's recent post. Not sure how long you have watched this forum, but by your join date, I would still call you a newbie. I don't care how many posts you can come up with in a month. Why all the negativity, this is the"rumors" section. Peace and God bless. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is always some wise guy who heard something from someone and ends up regular horse dung. Robert Gates just retired on the 30th so he turns around and flies to Iraq to cash in. try again some folks do watch the news and if Robert gates tried to sneak into Iraq people would know. Same junk sprewed donald trump is in baghdad george bush stopped by tony blair was there. Dont believe that Bull sh*t.

• Upvote 1

The more I have been watching this, the more I see the gurus and pumpers feed off themselves. Simular to the gullible who believe gossip, take it to heart and believe as gospel. Nothing but lies, albeit many of them think they are doing the right thing and have good intentions, nonetheless it's simular to telling a story to one person, then having them tell the story to another, and another until the last one having him relate the story he heard....it will be totally different than the original. It has truly become an entertaining circus to watch these folks.

Iraqi dinar will rise in value, whether over time or an RV, one way or the other pending any unforseen turmoil, because of the value their country holds. This is not a rich quick scheme, overnight millionaires and such, but unfortunately will emcompass more time. Hang tight, for the 29th and 30th of June came and went.....July 1st came and went, the 5th, 15th, etc., will come and go also. Bottom line I believe Iraq is still in too much turmoil to revalue at this time, and as can be seen, they are in no hurry, but things are moving along in the right direction. We just have to remain patient to see what the conclusion will bring for us and the Iraqi people, if anything.

Peace.

• Upvote 2

It is called Circular Reasoning. That topic is ripe in the IQD neighborhood. Almost all bank rumors can be followed up as all being true due to circular reasoning. I posted a topic on it awhile back if you are completely going WTF is circular reasoning. OR look it up on Google.

The question is if the elites are cashing in first, what would keep them from buying more dinar and cashing in again and again and again?

Agree with you 100% Longhorns. Everyone will have the opportunity to cash in at the same time when the RV occurs.

YUP.....

Exactly. These dinar dealer would NOT sell dinar for $1200 per million if this thing had RVd. When they want $500,000-$1,000,000 per million, then get excited.

Did anyone else see the MT topic that was posted in this category................................for a minute or so..........................and then when I clicked on it...........it disappeared. Now I can find nothing with this listing anywhere...........................and of course I am convinced it could be some relevant information the

"board" wants to hold back for themselves. Please someone tell me they also saw this listed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did anyone else see the MT topic that was posted in this category................................for a minute or so..........................and then when I clicked on it...........it disappeared. Now I can find nothing with this listing anywhere...........................and of course I am convinced it could be some relevant information the

"board" wants to hold back for themselves. Please someone tell me they also saw this listed!

Nope, sorry. I'm sure if there was a post and it had been removed there must have been a good reason. I've come to trust and respect Adam and the mods here. I truly believe they have our best interest in mind. I consider myself extremely lucky and happy to be a part of this game. Go RV!!!

Precisely. You are exactly right. What is so stunning to me (though it should not be I suppose) is how gullible and irrational some are willing to be? Anyone who believes there could be an early cash is for anyone must be completely lacking any ability to think for themselves. They must be pumpers, liars, or ignoramuses.

It'll happen when it happens... for everyone at relatively the same time (time zones).

Cheers!

:D

BTW.....After some more thought on this......How many of us would even know about the Dinar if not for the interent???? Just The GOOD OLE BOYS CLUB WILL.

Did you ever think the hold up is....Their trying to figure out how to get their hands on our money after it RV's..Some kind of BS tax that won't apply to them. How could they let thousands of people get the finanical power that is only reserved for them. I would not be suprised if that are all cashing in right now. Then pass some BS tax that won't apply to them bcause they already cashed out.

FWIW

Edited by Primma

I'm repeating myself but the super rich elite don't do things like cash in run out buy more dinars and do it over and over...why would they? They would buy all they wanted to begin with. Likely the "elite" know most of the details considering some of them probably generate the details. So it is a possibility we will be in the back of the cash in line. Just another worthless opinion. but hey, we are going to stay grounded, positive and hopeful...right??? You bet! ;)

Nobody's cashing in. CBI must submit the LOP or RV to Parliament. Parliament approves then re-submits to CBI for rate & date. This will go to all FOREX around the world at the same time. We will then cash in when the banks open depending on what time zone after the official rate. This hasn't been done yet. One exchange rate will apply to everyone. Rumors of politicians & high ranking officers cashing in are false. Some rumors of a two tier cash in rate are also false. This comes from Iraqi Americans living in my area. They are also invested.

Agreed. Makes sense.

Well, I suppose one person should be the voice of dissent, eh? :D Well, I am in partial agreement with you all, but... Anyone who believes there is not preferential treatment and separate deals for the rich, powerful, and affluent before the 'common folk' is fooling themself. Not everything is broadcast for all eyes and ears to see and hear. It's been the way of politics for thousands of years. To believe in fairness on every level, that reporters and the media are 100% truthful and forthcoming, and that we live in a 'land of delights' instead of political maneuvering and profiteering is to be shortsighted. Ok, go ahead and bash. lol

• Upvote 3

CBI must submit the LOP or RV to Parliament. Parliament approves then re-submits to CBI for rate & date

Wrong. It is entirely up to the CBI. The government has absolutely nothing to do with it.

This will go to all FOREX around the world at the same time. We will then cash in when the banks open depending on what time zone after the official rate.

Wrong again. Until UN Chapter 7 sanctions are lifted, it will never show up on Forex and banks will not "cash you in". The Iraqi Dinar is not allowed to be traded internationally and their currency is not internationally recongnized while Iraq is under UN Sanctions.

Wrong. It is entirely up to the CBI. The government has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Wrong again. Until UN Chapter 7 sanctions are lifted, it will never show up on Forex and banks will not "cash you in". The Iraqi Dinar is not allowed to be traded internationally and their currency is not internationally recongnized while Iraq is under UN Sanctions.

Ummm actually from what Shabbibi has said, and what CBi reps have said, Parliament has to vote on the RD plan they have. Have they yet? Who knows. They convened this last saturday, a day on which none of them should be working, but no idea what they talked about.

It could take months for them to just read what there voting on, much less vote at all lol!

The more I have been watching this, the more I see the gurus and pumpers feed off themselves. Simular to the gullible who believe gossip, take it to heart and believe as gospel. Nothing but lies, albeit many of them think they are doing the right thing and have good intentions, nonetheless it's simular to telling a story to one person, then having them tell the story to another, and another until the last one having him relate the story he heard....it will be totally different than the original. It has truly become an entertaining circus to watch these folks.

Iraqi dinar will rise in value, whether over time or an RV, one way or the other pending any unforseen turmoil, because of the value their country holds. This is not a rich quick scheme, overnight millionaires and such, but unfortunately will emcompass more time. Hang tight, for the 29th and 30th of June came and went.....July 1st came and went, the 5th, 15th, etc., will come and go also. Bottom line I believe Iraq is still in too much turmoil to revalue at this time, and as can be seen, they are in no hurry, but things are moving along in the right direction. We just have to remain patient to see what the conclusion will bring for us and the Iraqi people, if anything.Peace.

I have been trying to get this point across for a while but never managed to put it so plain and simple and understandable. Thank you for doing so.

:)

smee2