Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV IS DONE!!!

alonghotdog

HEY ALONGHOTDOG, MAYBE THIS WILL SOBER YOU UP!

LITTLE MISS MUFFET ,GOT OFF HER TUFFET

TO GIVE HER DOG ROVER A BONE.

WHEN SHE BENT OVER, ROVER DROVE HER,

FOR HE HAD A BONE OF HIS OWN!

DON'T GET CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN! JUST SAYIN'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I work in Iraq, have been for many years now. I do have something good to tell you all...I just traded my dinar at a rate of $25.54!!!!!!!!!! I am rich...its comin to you guys in the US tomorrow. Who am I you may ask...I am the "boots" on the ground, the intel way way way way way way way way way way way up the ladder. I will not reveal my source, but my source is solid...because my source is me. We are all dancing on the streets and singing in harmony. I just talked to my source in DC, and they said it should happen anytime now there in the US. It will start with the duct tape and dabber dong to the car...seriously not kidding people. Word up RV!!!!

I almost believed you except two things.....

1. I think your rate is a tad low at 25.54.

2. Your credibility has been shattered because you forgot to mention any gunfire during the celebration in the streets.

Other than that, you are one of the most sane people on this site.

I loved your post (woops, INTEL). Keep all the solid info coming. (and of course I can't forget to remind you to "STAY SAFE").

If you see DELTA over there, tell him hi.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

[size="7"]THIS GUY IS TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC. MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT MOST OF THE GURUS HAVE BEEN WRONG ALL THE TIME? IS HE THE NEXT GURU? 25.54!!!??? SERIOUSLY? NOW ITS $25.54??? COME ON. JUST ANOTHER LOAD OF BS STORIES. [/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^WTF??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY TEXT UP THERE??? IS THIS A FLASHBACK???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

POINT IS DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE "GURUS" TELL YOU RIGHT?

• Upvote 1

wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine...don't belive me...you will belive me when you see it. Honestly seriously happened...Im sooooooooooooo drunk partying in the streets right now my pants are on the ground woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WE CAN CALL YOU BEND OVER BILLY NOW

I work in Iraq, have been for many years now. I do have something good to tell you all...I just traded my dinar at a rate of $25.54!!!!!!!!!! I am rich...its comin to you guys in the US tomorrow. Who am I you may ask...I am the "boots" on the ground, the intel way way way way way way way way way way way up the ladder. I will not reveal my source, but my source is solid...because my source is me. We are all dancing on the streets and singing in harmony. I just talked to my source in DC, and they said it should happen anytime now there in the US. It will start with the duct tape and dabber dong to the car...seriously not kidding people. Word up RV!!!!

f*******g troll!!

bull4.gif

• Upvote 1

Good morning alonghotdog and DV Family.

I called my uncle last night to talk about the news coming from Iraq and he told me that he wasn't going to say anything but since I called him.... He went to Chase Bank yesterday am with a 25k Dinar and asked a teller what could he do with the currency. The teller told him "nothing today". Come back Tuesday. My uncle has never lied to me and if you all read my posts, you should know that I am not a pumper. I am passing on what I've been told. So, I am going to continue to pray for our financial blessing to manifest this week.

its kinda funny how when easy, oakie, bballs, bullwolf, lady, queen, scoooter and all the other people post their "rumors" people give them a thumbs up. Then when someone posts their "own" rumor, not like the wannabe easy, you get bashed. I cant wait until 25.54 cash in. I paid 23 per 25k dinar so theres a real profit. besides this rv is dun nuff said. we are tier number 3745 to cash in but its comming. If they rvd and paid paris club and stuff why the currency auction today. they already rvd. Great post at least its original.

I almost believed you except two things.....

1. I think your rate is a tad low at 25.54.

2. Your credibility has been shattered because you forgot to mention any gunfire during the celebration in the streets.

Other than that, you are one of the most sane people on this site.

I loved your post (woops, INTEL). Keep all the solid info coming. (and of course I can't forget to remind you to "STAY SAFE").

If you see DELTA over there, tell him hi.

:lol::lol::lol:

Saying hi to DELTA is most likely going to be hard for him to do seeing that his IP shows that he is in Aspen Colorado!! Hmmmmmmmmm!! Sounds like a new troublemaker!!

• Upvote 1