Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

currency newshound

76er

CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next yearPosted: July 2, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

1Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So nothing will happen until the middle of 2012.

I can see it now. We all get rich and 6 months later world ends.

Figures.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now this I can get my head around! Fits right in with my normal "luck" patterns. LOL

• Upvote 1

CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next yearPosted: July 2, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

1Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year

the project will be implemented by mid next year

Well hasn't the project already been implemented? And if this does happen Tuesday then isn't that BEFORE mid next year?

• Upvote 1

Haven't we learned by now that when they say "next", they really mean "this".

Actually I think you got it backwards. When they say "this" it's really "next".

It was supposed to RV this month but they really meant next month and so on and so on and son....you get the idea.

Already posted. Artical is deemed suspect.

This is a rehashed article...it came out last year at this same time...more old info with current dates to confuse us...THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! Look for more old articles with current dates to throw us off...The RV is happening folks!!!

• Upvote 2