Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doesn't this sound logical???

I know LOGIC and COMMON SENSE doesn't play well with the Iraqi government, but here is what I think will happen now that we FINALLY ARE SURE something WILL happen.

Now, remember we have all been on edge HOPING ANYTHING would be announced about our investment.

Well with all of the new news and reports coming out we have LEAPED that hurdle. Our money IS GOING TO CHANGE.

In my opinion, the people that were crowing "End of June" were CORRECT. Things like this CANNOT happen overnight. That's why I don't rush every night to check Forex or CBI. This process will take MANY, MANY steps to complete.

Parliament voting -

New money printed - (maybe)

Public informed how to spend new rate

Shop owners taught new pricing policies

Old bills asked to be exchanged

PLUS about 100 more things that is beyond my little brain

All of this is going to take what? Say it with me guys......... TIME!!!!!!!!

There's no use jumping at every news article. No reason what so ever to call someone names because they think different than you do.

I honestly think this may take MONTHS to finally get to where we actually walk into our banks and that wonderful sentence "CASH ME IN BABY!!!"

I mean, Iraq couldn't organize a slumber party without 3 months notice. Why would we think they could change the ME's economy overnight?

Hey, I'm no guru or genius or even math whiz for that matter,but I DO KNOW I am closer today than I was yesterday for my investment to come to fruition.

People saying "I told you so" to the guys that said "End of June" are only half right.

The end of June is what will be called "The beginning of the END" in my book, but we still have many smaller news articles to read.

This is gonna take a while...................... I mean honestly, did anyone really think we would wake up one morning and WHAM..... rush to the bank? That ain;t gonna happen. Many more bricks to this building's foundation need to be laid before we can have a party in it.

buds

Chuck

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I know LOGIC and COMMON SENSE doesn't play well with the Iraqi government, but here is what I think will happen now that we FINALLY ARE SURE something WILL happen.

buds

Chuck

Great post Chuck...+1 for you...I believe the same...have for a long time. The only place for this to go, is up!

Many good things happening and we ARE closer than ever! Good luck to you!

GooooooooRV!!! Although, Sooner than later would be good. B):PB)

• Upvote 3

if you think today is closer than yesterday, you are wrong. TIME will not be any closer because TIME and TIME again is the same. WHY? because RV will never happen. STOP stretchering the TRUTH and Get back to work!

If you think it will never happen then get the hell out of here. Do you really think there is one person on this entire forum who would appreciate a statement like that? If I was a mod, I'd ban your IP. Bye now.

• Upvote 5

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer of next year 2012 as far as the currency goes but Not until then --- We are dealing with Iraqi, These leaders dont do anything thing with being forced to.. All of you Know this..... So wake up ...

Some people just can't stand to hear something that may be true but that they disagree with. I gave you a plus to bring you back to zero -- and I hope this entire thread is wrong!!! :P:(

(I'd like to think that the process has ALREADY been in the works and that we're only just now hearing about it.)