Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue Claim

speculatorsRIDE

I am new here, so I was reluctant to share this, but this could very well tie in to what you posted . There is a strong rumor circulating on camp Arifjan based on an e mail form Iraq , that july 6.2011. will be the RV date at $3.30 . Folks this is just an email that came south , I haven't seen it so no link and I was treating it as solid Bravo Sierra till I read this post . Hope I haven't messed up the format again.

• Upvote 1

I have been reading much about what has been posted in different forums and the name George Bush continues to pop up. From any investment there is a risk and I have recently bought into the risk. My concern and what has crossed my mind is the rumors of early "cash outs" and George Bush. What if there is no RV and the "cash outs" are being funded by our investments? Just like the blank checks the tax payers signed to George Bush for TARP before he left office. A big portion of that money is still unaccounted for. I don't mean to bring in any negativity (as I am invested) just trying to look from "outside the box" and keep it real.

Reknow, just to clarify, I am not implying anything about Bush's character or ethics by mentioning him. The rumor was a few months ago and only related to a conference call in which he told some other businessmen to get ready because there was going to be a big change really soon. Actually, I live in DFW. His house is far more modest than you would expect and I've heard of more than a few stories about people running across Bush riding his bike on some off road bike trailsin a state park south of Dallas, friendly, gracious and unassuming.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately folks I am a little embarrassed to have to write this. I need to apologize to one and all for reporting this information. The information when it was given to me, was given with such enthusiasm and I was confident of it's validity. Since it is now 4:30pm EST on the 5th of July and there has not been a RV, I must conclude that this information was incorrect. My apologies to everyone, I am sorry. I have no way to verify if the general or Mr Gates did or didn't cash out at this point. I do however feel we are very close and am staying cautiously optimistic.

• Upvote 4

Unfortunately folks I am a little embarrassed to have to write this. I need to apologize to one and all for reporting this information. The information when it was given to me, was given with such enthusiasm and I was confident of it's validity. Since it is now 4:30pm EST on the 5th of July and there has not been a RV, I must conclude that this information was incorrect. My apologies to everyone, I am sorry. I have no way to verify if the general or Mr Gates did or didn't cash out at this point. I do however feel we are very close and am staying cautiously optimistic.

Did you follow up with your friend to see if his bro-in-law actually spoke with the source of the rumor(Gen daughter) at the party yesterday?????? or was she a no-show?

'SpeculatorsRIDE',

Good aftenoon!

Listen- no harm, no foul....my friend! You were just relating positive information that you thought would be beneficial to all of us. Keep your head up and do not worry, your reputation is still strong and I appreciate your latest post!

Have a good afternoon!

GG