Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue Claim

speculatorsRIDE

Thank you SRide for sharing this info with us. I certainly pray it pans out for us at any rate. It would be great if we get news tommorrow that it has RV 'd. I'm enjoying the 4th with my kids and grand kids at a nice RV park in Pahrump, Nevada. If it does'nt go down in the morning I will still enjoy spending time with my wife and kids. I hope everyone has a joyous 4th celebration with their families. God Bless America. God Bless everyone. Semper Fi ;)

[/quo

HEY!!!!!! I am at preferred rv also :) how cool is that

• Downvote 1

This can not be true.....What would stop them from buying more an more and cashing in over and over again...Everyone please stop hanging on to every rumor...Yes it is fun to read them and get excited but when it doesnt happen don't get all down and start calling people names...I dont care what anyone says this will not happen untill the goverment is seated and it is not yet...this will not happen untill you see it with your own eyes on the CBI or on forex...stop being pumped by all these rumors...Now with that being said bash away...I really dont care

(Unfortunately), your response makes total sense, and you got a "plus" from me for just telling it like it is. ;)

• Upvote 1

Time is the acid test for any of these rumors.

...but hey I'm an optimistic skeptic!! :D

GP

THAT is a good description. I've heard rumors from people I totally trust who totally trusted the source. One was even a telephone conference where there were a handfull of people in the room on a telephone conference with George W Bush. Others, and that story in particular were cases where it was impossible for me to believe they were lying. The bottom line is that the forecasts from those stories never panned out. I honestly can't reconcile why, but I still totally respect the source of the information.

• Upvote 2

THAT is a good description. I've heard rumors from people I totally trust who totally trusted the source. One was even a telephone conference where there were a handfull of people in the room on a telephone conference with George W Bush. Others, and that story in particular were cases where it was impossible for me to believe they were lying. The bottom line is that the forecasts from those stories never panned out. I honestly can't reconcile why, but I still totally respect the source of the information.

This post explains my consternation about posting the conversation to begin with. I know that very often the information given, for what ever reason, turns out to be false or for whatever reason, the outcome changes. I weighed the fact that so many others had received information pointing to the 5th as well. I tried to make it clear that everyone should treat the information as rumor, so as to try to insure that folks didn't run out and buy IQD assuming it would be over. Pumping is and was not my intent. I was excited by the information and just wanted to share it. We shall see soon if it was accurate info. If not, please don't be discouraged. We are getting closer to the revalue every day. The GOI is making headway. We are down to just a couple of things to complete assuming they haven't already been completed. Stay grounded and enjoy your Independence Day.

• Upvote 2

I have been reading much about what has been posted in different forums and the name George Bush continues to pop up. From any investment there is a risk and I have recently bought into the risk. My concern and what has crossed my mind is the rumors of early "cash outs" and George Bush. What if there is no RV and the "cash outs" are being funded by our investments? Just like the blank checks the tax payers signed to George Bush for TARP before he left office. A big portion of that money is still unaccounted for. I don't mean to bring in any negativity (as I am invested) just trying to look from "outside the box" and keep it real.

I sooooo want to believe this but have a really hard time with that $5 rate. :(

Just search your heart and see what it says to you!

My dinar friends

The world is a lot smaller than we all imagine.

We are all connected and I hope this rumor is true for it will help millions of people....

God Bless Iraq and God Bless America

Dame

Dame...I like your attitude. Thanks for the positive words. Seems rare on here so when one is positive it stands out. Thanks again!

I haven't heard of anybody cashing out over here.. Since the banks have been closed on Friday and Saturday and it is now only 6:30 in the morning on Sunday I don't believe this rumor unless they cashed out on Thursday but nobody has had that option that I know of.. This comes from a guy with boots on the ground ..( ME )

Go Rv

God Bless America

You probably wouldn't have heard of this. Neither Gates nor a 3-star general would go to the bank and stand in line, either here OR in Iraq. But they may have had to go to Iraq to cash out in person in order to get that Tier 2 higher $$ amount before Tier 3 folks (like you and me) get to cash out tomorrow at a lower rate. I pray so, anyway.

You probably wouldn't have heard of this. Neither Gates nor a 3-star general would go to the bank and stand in line, either here OR in Iraq. But they may have had to go to Iraq to cash out in person in order to get that Tier 2 higher $$ amount before Tier 3 folks (like you and me) get to cash out tomorrow at a lower rate. I pray so, anyway.

I agree. There would be no reason for anybody in Iraq to hear about it, or here, either, for that matter, unless you were directly connected somehow to the person cashing in OR a member of a forum with folks with intel... Go RV TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D

Here's my question for ya firefighter - Would it really be conceivable that you would, at your level, hear about 3 and 4 star generals and diplomats like Gates cashing in? Wouldn't you think that at this level, there would be a secretive operation that only those on the top end of the food chain would know of and be a part of? I am not diminishing you as boots on the ground in way, shape or form, but it is possible that you would never know what is happening at this level.

I thought the same thing, until i realized the visit would not be politically or militarily motivated, why would they be allowed secrecy, if true, it would be a personal trip with personal gain....and I hate to say it, but i've heard this same story more than once over the past few years, Gates, generals, etc......

I thought the same thing, until i realized the visit would not be politically or militarily motivated, why would they be allowed secrecy, if true, it would be a personal trip with personal gain....and I hate to say it, but i've heard this same story more than once over the past few years, Gates, generals, etc......

Well, darn it, I agree with you, too -- we've heard the same story before...lol! Well, ONE of these times, it's gonna be true, and it may as well be THIS time! :P

Well I don't understand why a 3 star general and Robert Gates would make a special trip to Iraq just to cash out when they couldn't just wait a couple of days and cash out here. What would the purpose and point of making a trip to Iraq be when they could do it here?

Maybe they needed the airline miles.

• Upvote 3