Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Call Him The Space Cowboy. Some Call Him The Frankster of LUV.

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From A Blue Couch While Downing Green Jello Shots From A Pink Dixie Cup.

7-2-2011 Guru Frank26They are releasing the new currency to the Iraqi citizens. They have told the citizens that the US dollar must be removed out of circulation immediately. They went on to say that old currency would have a window of time to be traded in for the new currency....IMO this is for Iraq only...They are telling the citizens that they want everyone to use the IQD from now on. They told the Iraqi citizens today that the new currency will have an increased value to it

7-2-2011 Guru Bluwolf ...the Paris club thing was payed off last Thursday announced friday period, chapter 7 is over and gone period, the rv has been done since 3 weeks ago period, all that is pending is your cashin. Tiers 1 and 2 are all payed and done, we are tier 3 and up next to cashin period. Iraq is international period, they have been accepted in the wto, gcc, imf etc. ...just a couple of steps away from the cashin period

7-2-2011 Guru Nighthk11 This payment to the Paris Club is being paid in DINAR- ...Had to be paid in a tradeable currency- Not a foreign currency(US Dollars). Everything is done- documents were signed in Jordan past 24 hours...Now we wait to see what rate they will put on the screens . Tier #1 are Nations- Tier #2 are huge investors GE- Haliburton- Shell Etc- we are Tier #3- The previous Tiers have been paid...We will be next. We should be seeing the rate in due time on the screens

7-2-2011 Guru Poppy2 ...GREAT NEWS. I HAVE GOTTEN NOTICE THE FIRST TWO TIERS HAVE BEEN PAID ON THE 30TH AND YESTERDAY THE FIRST. TIER ONE WAS THE PARIS GROUP AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE QUIET AND NOT RAISING CANE. THEY ARE PAID OR RECEIVED THEIR FIRST PAYMENTS. SECOND TIER ARE THE OIL COMPANIES, POLITICIANS, ETC. THEY ARE BEING PAID IN FULL CASHING OUT, WHICH WE ALL GOT NOTICE OF YESTERDAY. WE ALL, US PEONS ARE NEXT AND SHOULD SEE THE RATE FROM NOW TO SUNDAY EVENING. CASH OUT APPOINTMENTS SHOULD START POSSIBLY TUE AND AFTER.

• Upvote 1

IMO the first tier....... all the countries that agreed to go along with this deal .....can we all say

QE 1 and QE 2 and all the bail out money that our fearless leaders threw around like confetti......I'm sure that's just scratching the surface......

JUST SAY'N

DAME

Can someone please tell me who came up the idea of "Tiers"? It would seem to me if there was such a "payout" or "cash in" of the first two tiers, someone would have some facts about it. I have heard about this theory but no one has given any proof.

I think I figured something out. All these "Gurus" seem to have these sources that are "way way way" up there. After reading this post, I realized that their sources are the other gurus. Seriously. I read one "guru" claiming something. Then all of a sudden, another gets a call from a source saying the same thing. I think they are all each others' sources. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I think I figured something out. All these "Gurus" seem to have these sources that are "way way way" up there. After reading this post, I realized that their sources are the other gurus. Seriously. I read one "guru" claiming something. Then all of a sudden, another gets a call from a source saying the same thing. I think they are all each others' sources. JMO.

Likely... Other times they just re-cycle old or not so new stuff changing the date and faking it as totally new material.

Hey Thug, I want to know who writes this stuff.Is it the guy who does Jersey Girls? I think Poppy is Snooky in coveralls and a corn cob pipe. Of course they probably smoke alot of stuff in that pipe. If only they would share, maybe we would see the same stuff they do.

Good job as usual. B)

• Upvote 1

If you don't like Frank 26 or any of the other individuals that provide information on these Blogs, you have the right and the power to just not read them or listen to them on their chats. If you continue to go back again and again, then you must be finding something that you like. But if you don't, leave them alone. It doesn't help any of us, to get to that final date and rate any faster by bashing on any of them. I hope that you have listened to Frank26 on one of his conference calls. If you haven't, you should before you start making judgements. You might just change your mind about him.

I have seen over the years, on many different chats and blogs and emails; about all the possible scenario that anyone could imagine. But those too have passed. And over the last year we have a lot of new people that are still saying the same old things. Or are they the same people with new names and Avatars. I don't listen to most of them. I have cut and pasted hundreds of predictions and saved them under all those names just to see the patterns that they use. Like Breitling said. He can recognize some of the same people from years past by what and how they say things. If you watch, so can you. But inside each of those little people that feel the need to say, "it is done" every single day or at least on Monday or if not then Thursday, they will throw out a little jewel in their comments that is helpful.

So leave all of them alone and do you own research. How much would you really know about this investment if it were not for Frank26 and all those that you hate so much?

When was the last time you predicted the right date and rate to someone that you were talking to. No one has been right yet. So add something positive or give it a rest.

And yes, this is just my opinion, just like yours.

If you don't like Frank 26 or any of the other individuals that provide information on these Blogs, you have the right and the power to just not read them or listen to them on their chats. If you continue to go back again and again, then you must be finding something that you like. But if you don't, leave them alone. It doesn't help any of us, to get to that final date and rate any faster by bashing on any of them. I hope that you have listened to Frank26 on one of his conference calls. If you haven't, you should before you start making judgements. You might just change your mind about him.

I have seen over the years, on many different chats and blogs and emails; about all the possible scenario that anyone could imagine. But those too have passed. And over the last year we have a lot of new people that are still saying the same old things. Or are they the same people with new names and Avatars. I don't listen to most of them. I have cut and pasted hundreds of predictions and saved them under all those names just to see the patterns that they use. Like Breitling said. He can recognize some of the same people from years past by what and how they say things. If you watch, so can you. But inside each of those little people that feel the need to say, "it is done" every single day or at least on Monday or if not then Thursday, they will throw out a little jewel in their comments that is helpful.

So leave all of them alone and do you own research. How much would you really know about this investment if it were not for Frank26 and all those that you hate so much?

When was the last time you predicted the right date and rate to someone that you were talking to. No one has been right yet. So add something positive or give it a rest.

And yes, this is just my opinion, just like yours.

http://youtu.be/kHmvkRoEowc

(This video contains bad language)

Sorry couldn't help it. This roller coaster ride has been stressful for many of us. People need a place to vent, and these guys put themselves in the line of fire. It's just like the way we make fun of politicians with sill cartoons in the newspapers. We know that sometimes there's a piece of useful information...but like you said, it's usually a bunch of the same old things.

• Upvote 1