Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Exchange companies who buy dinars

Robertblewis

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this not "A lop" it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

For example if you have 3 million dinars and the dinar is RV to 1.00 USD you will receive 3 miliion USD for your 3 million dinars.

If you want to get the truth talk to companies like currency ex international that have the facts. Most of these posters have no idea what they are talking about.

• Upvote 6

* Robertblewis (US Exchange companies who buy dinars): DV 7/2/11 4:45PM

JULY 2ND, 2011 04:56 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this not “A lop” it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

For example if you have 3 million dinars and the dinar is RV to 1.00 USD you will receive 3 miliion USD for your 3 million dinars.

If you want to get the truth talk to companies like currency ex international that have the facts. Most of these posters have no idea what they are talking about.

• Upvote 1

* Robertblewis (US Exchange companies who buy dinars): DV 7/2/11 4:45PM

JULY 2ND, 2011 04:56 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this not “A lop” it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

Yep......your right.....it looks a lot better when you post it then when Robert did. That was sarcasm. Why start another thread with someone's post? If you wanted to comment on it you could just comment on the original.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats great , i live ten minutes from the orlando airport, Do you think i should wait for the rv there? They do have a great hotel inside the airport. How about it guys party in orlando florida , meet you all there. ggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The CBI is exlaining the lop exactly in every delete the zeroes articles for the past year. They are saying lop, plain and simple. It's just what will they do VS what they say.

But make no doubt about, there screaming "lop". Anyone who says those articles are great are totally wrong! Be careful, out there. Misinformation is afloat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this not "A lop" it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

I am close to Orlando so that might work good for me. Thanks for the post.

And did you happen to ask him what happens if they redenominate?? That should be your next question so you understand both sides!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep brought up a valid point - they answered your question IF it was simply an RV, but that is not their stated path.

Currency exchanges are not going to know anything more, and will quite possibly know less, than most people on the forums since they have no need to read the articles on the dinar and what is in its future.

Yep......your right.....it looks a lot better when you post it then when Robert did. That was sarcasm. Why start another thread with someone's post? If you wanted to comment on it you could just comment on the original.

I merged the two posts together.

Also, in regards to the Shabibi video, there were two questions asked. The first asked about a revaluation of the dinar, which was when he stated that even if he knew he could not answer. The second question posed to him was by a gentlemen that asked specifically about redenomination. He could have said right then that they weren't going to redenominate the currency, but he didn't. He spoke, albeit in a stuttering manner, for a time on the subject.

I'm not trying to bash anyone or get any feathers ruffled... BUT Wouldn't this be the way it is ? I'm sorry but I don't see this as "NEW NEWS" ?? The example is not rocket science is it? ALSO - For example: If we have 5 million dinar and it rv's at $5.00 we would have 25 million, correct? ( 5 mil X 5 = 25 mil???) So what is the statement about :

"If you want to get the truth talk to companies like currency ex international that have the facts. Most of these posters have no idea what they are talking about."

About? :blink::huh: