Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF NO RV BY JULY 15 are you still be around?

Mike12570

I have my cut off date by the end of June, but GURU and intel are coming in like thunders so my next cut off date is JULY 15th. and that is my final answer.

By then, I know that the princess has a change of heart. Looking back at my pond...ribbet...ribbet ..pond sweet pond.

I will never read GURU and RUMOR again and that is my promise.

How about YOU? It has to end some where. It's not healthy.

May god bless you all and may next week be the week.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

take breaks from time to time. It's honestly the BEST you can do to get through it. Don't hold onto every littlrumor also. Yes i post the because its a par of this crazy ride and its a section here for reason whether people believe it or not its up to them. Have a nice weekend.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I feel your pain! I said the exact same words to

my husband, and yet here I am,, but I will have

an exit date, my stomach can't take much more

of this roller coaster ride! Probably about 2 more

weeks for me and then I will leave it up to my

brothers to give me that 3am call -that I am wealthy,

and not that someone had died!

Happy 4th!

• Upvote 3

I have not heard anyone mention the deadline the 15th brings with the Frank Dodd Act. Didn't that also bring a hault to our holding the dinar legally? I don,t remember anyone one bringing a clear understanding to that, heck, according to a couple major gold and silver dealers, they said that private citizens will still be able to purchase gold and silver after the 15th. The law as I read it said all purchases must be able to be delivered within 28 days. So I guess it just has to do with paper transactions..... ?

Well, if I was looking at this like the lotto then yes, I would probably not show back up! But this is an investment! You have ups and owns on any investment, but usually it is the long terms peeps that end up doing good on their return. Keeping the fingers crossed on this popping soon and it not I will be around a few more years until I am happy with the returns! :)

Go RV

!!!!

I will never read GURU and RUMOR again and that is my promise.

End Quote

We'll see about that. Once you got that monkey on your back you're enslaved to it.

That is soooo true. I said I would not read after the "absolutely must RV by June 30th" date...and yet here I am. It is an addiction. But I'm cutting down...no really...I am...

Is there a Dinarvets Anonymous anywhere around I can join?

• Upvote 2

If you had intered into this investment as an invester it would be diffrent for you. But lots i see got into it as a get rich venture, but your rite it may never happen,But as an invester s point of it . We would all like to see it pan out but if it takes two more yrs so be it.honestlyi dont think it will last that long, we will all go bust or make a profit. :blink:

Just look at it this way, if they take longer... then we will be paying only 15% tax instead of 35% tax. I will be paying only 15% tax on majority of my dinars if it go past October this year. So, either way we will be gaining. But, of course I want this sooner than later!

I'll wait til the redenomination and lop. When the lower denoms are in circulation and the value of the currency has remained the same as it is now for maybe a month then I'm going to sell it back. The good news is I will no longer be wasting my hard earned money.

How about YOU? It has to end some where. It's not healthy.

Its not healthy if you believe the rumors. I believe the dinar will eventually increase in value. I would like that to happen suddenly, but it might just slowly increase over time. Either way, I disregard the rumors but check in occasionally to see how the investment is doing. Thats the only way you can hang onto this investment for years and not let it make you crazy.

That is soooo true. I said I would not read after the "absolutely must RV by June 30th" date...and yet here I am. It is an addiction. But I'm cutting down...no really...I am...

Is there a Dinarvets Anonymous anywhere around I can join?

I think what makes it easier to come back to this place even after ( for some) vowing "nomore" for the normal disenchantment feelings which get to us all from time to time, is the undisputable fact that this a great Forum / site. The Best imho...

In the beginning of my search for a decent Dinar Forum I shopped around a lot...........Once I found DV my search was over for good.... And no... Didn't get tipped by Adam. ...Smile..........This is my sincere conviction.

Well, if I was looking at this like the lotto then yes, I would probably not show back up! But this is an investment! You have ups and owns on any investment, but usually it is the long terms peeps that end up doing good on their return. Keeping the fingers crossed on this popping soon and it not I will be around a few more years until I am happy with the returns! :)

Go RV

!!!!

I am with you. I have been around over 4 years. About the last 3years I did not check any news/site whatsoever. I was back in last November, 2010 and stay active, you know why, until now.

Of course I'll check the news periodically about once a week but not the GURU or Rumor section any more.

Yes, I'll hold onto my Dinar forever or until upto a point that I have to trade back. I still believe that they'll increase in value in the future.

Take care

• Upvote 1

I think sometimes it's good to take a step back and look at what's positive about the situation. For sure this is a roller coaster, but I think roller coasters are fun and I think even this roller coaster is fun! Really, we have a very real possibility of waking up as millionaires one day....that is way cool! Sure it's a big disappointment that it didn't happen June 30,(or July 1 or however many days it's gonna take) but the good news is that just because it hasn't happened that doesn't mean it never will.

This is how I see it.

1. I spent my money on dinars as an investment. With every investment there's always a possiblity that you lose the whole investment, but because Iraq has so much wealth in natural resources, I think the probability of losing my investment here is really small.

2. The IQD used to be worth $3US, and now the price of oil is even higher. I have to think that the value of this currency should be at least that $3US and then some. We know that they have artificially lowered the value of the IQD to about 1/10 of a US cent to help as they rebuilt their country. But now they are finally becoming independent again, they do not need to keep the value artifically low. I don't see how the value of their currency could not increase.

3. They are issuing new currency but only at lower denoms. With their current value of 1/10 of 1 US cent per 1 dinar, that doesn't make sense (since it would take so many lower denominated bills to buy simple things like groceries). They have to either

1) revalue the currency so that it has more value/purchasing power or

2) do a lop. But the lop doesn't make since if the value of their currency will eventually adjust to reflect the real value/wealth of their country, which should at least be $3+US

for each IQD (since it used to be at least that much). And the value will adjust at some point because this is what eventually happens with currencies. When the real value

finally emerges to, let's say, $3US (and it should be higher), doing a lop would be a huge problem. If they did a lop, you'd have a current 1,000 dinar note (presently worth

about $1US (assuming .001/US$) becoming a new 1 IQD note also currently worth about $1US. But, as Iraq emerges as a new independent country, their currency will

eventually adjust to it's true value of $3+US per old IQD (of which it takes 1000 old IQDs to make 1 new IQD). That would make that new 1 IQD worth $3,000 which isn't very

workable for the Iraqis. They would have to create a bunch more currency to allow their people to buy groceries and get change back. Lops only make since for country's

with low valued currency where they expect that value/purchasing power to decline, not increase. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH IRAQ.

****************This is why I think the RV is coming, and I think sooner rather than later because of the new lower denominated currency being issued.************************

4. But remember, life doesn't work according to how we think it should. It unfolds the way it unfolds. No one knows what will happen and when it will happen. All we can do is make our best estimate of what we think is likely and then live our life accordingly. Though I think the RV is coming soon, no one knows for sure. Still, I believe the IQD is undervalued and that it will likely increase very significantly at some point. We all do or we wouldn't be here. Yeah this is one heck of a roller coaster ride, but hey, we haven't lost anything! Nothing is indicating there is no RV, in fact the news is indicating it should be happening soon. Let's keep perspective on this. I love being on the ride. I've talked to lots of people about this investment and they passed. How are they gonna feel when the IQD goes up and they weren't along for the ride? I am so happy someone told me about this investment opportunity and I'm so happy I eventually got the means to invest in it. I love going to bed every night not knowing if I'm gonna wake up rich. Yeah, it's a disappointment every day it doesn't happen, but it's not overwhelming. The worst that happens is that I don't wake up rich and I'm in the same position as I was the day before. And then the next day I have another chance!! I love reading all the news and rumors, I love the excitement and I'm gonna really love it when the RV finally happens!!

I think we're gonna look back on these days with fondness once this is all finally over. It's kinda like sitting on the edge of your seat with a spell binding movie, tense at the time but overall a great experience and then we keep coming back for more. So in the meantime, I say ENJOY THE RIDE, and let's all thank God that were' on it!!

• Upvote 1

You know what ? NOBODY knows how this is going to end.

You either make the money or you break even or you take a loss. Its a gamble.

Hopefully its going to be good for the IRAQUI people.

Hopefully it all works out. There is a lot of good in the world.

In the end, no mater which way it goes, Nobody forced us to be here.

It's all by choice.