Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Afternoon Rumor

Longhorns

Thanks Longhorn for the rumor. A Minister or Pastor that holds that office can not lie. As long as were starting rumors here goes. Im a Texan and Contractor by trade, how Im in this investment is. I was worrking for some people in Dallas that are personel friends with W. As the project went along the folks and I became friends instead of the usal business relationship that I try to keep all projects on. but we are human and sometimes things happen common intrest or down right good people. With that being said, Retirement issue was being discussed and what investments I had or have considered. Thats when the man told me about the dinar. I go to Mexico alot cause I like to fish. I understand foreign currency because of the peso, I buy them and hold them cause the way pay for things with the Mexicans if i can get it cheaper I pay in green if not in I pay in pesos. you get the picture. Well I pulled the trigger on this investment and here I am. well the first batch my friend ordered for me I just happened to be there when the fedex truck come, as my friend was giving the check to the driver ask, is that money from Iraq and my friend told the driver yes, they said yes, he ask how come they asked, they said they had deliverd some pallets of it to W's house. Also this person was at W's party to celibrate that libary their building in Dallas, he told me that the only thing everybody talked about was the Dinar. Needless to say I own a bunch of it, not going to say how much, but I dont have pallet load either. This is a good investment hold tight, it will RV, dont know when but it will. Adam knows his stuff here along with bunch of other real smart people. Finally, this is Texan, these people I was working for are not Dinks, I hope this dont Offend some of you but I have to confess the GOOD LORD JESUS dont let me make bad business deals, I cant be the Steward he wants me to be broke. Now theres you a Rumor take it for what its worth!! Happy 4th of July and May the Good Lord Jesus continue to Bless you and Our great Country the United States Of America. Go RV!!!! :D

Wow! Cool, thanks for the post and for being Texan!

...old IQD currency rate = $3.22 USD, times 1.639, equals $5.277. That would be a great rate, maybe they realized how much value there is in their natural resources, as the rest of the world knows. Definitely, the richest country in the world. Oil, gas, precious metals...New Babylon. All I can say is ISX ASAP ! I'd like to do underground metal research, with a Tesla vibrator, and find King Solomon's mines !

Thanks Longhorn for the rumor. A Minister or Pastor that holds that office can not lie. As long as were starting rumors here goes. Im a Texan and Contractor by trade, how Im in this investment is. I was worrking for some people in Dallas that are personel friends with W. As the project went along the folks and I became friends instead of the usal business relationship that I try to keep all projects on. but we are human and sometimes things happen common intrest or down right good people. With that being said, Retirement issue was being discussed and what investments I had or have considered. Thats when the man told me about the dinar. I go to Mexico alot cause I like to fish. I understand foreign currency because of the peso, I buy them and hold them cause the way pay for things with the Mexicans if i can get it cheaper I pay in green if not in I pay in pesos. you get the picture. Well I pulled the trigger on this investment and here I am. well the first batch my friend ordered for me I just happened to be there when the fedex truck come, as my friend was giving the check to the driver ask, is that money from Iraq and my friend told the driver yes, they said yes, he ask how come they asked, they said they had deliverd some pallets of it to W's house. Also this person was at W's party to celibrate that libary their building in Dallas, he told me that the only thing everybody talked about was the Dinar. Needless to say I own a bunch of it, not going to say how much, but I dont have pallet load either. This is a good investment hold tight, it will RV, dont know when but it will. Adam knows his stuff here along with bunch of other real smart people. Finally, this is Texan, these people I was working for are not Dinks, I hope this dont Offend some of you but I have to confess the GOOD LORD JESUS dont let me make bad business deals, I cant be the Steward he wants me to be broke. Now theres you a Rumor take it for what its worth!! Happy 4th of July and May the Good Lord Jesus continue to Bless you and Our great Country the United States Of America. Go RV!!!! :D

Holy smokes!!!!!! G.W.Bush bought a Pallet load of dinar?! :o:blink:

If this is true believe me this is the investment to be in folks.Anyone that knows anything about the NWO and the elite knows that the Bush family is in the 'loop'.People that are in the 'loop' know before hand whats about to happen to the worlds economic or social structure FAR before the other 98% of us does.Rest assured even though they don't admit it publicly I'll bet Obama,Blair,the Rockerfellers are heavily invested in the dinar and are close to profitting tremendously from their operation.Call me a conspiracy nut or whatever,but you will find out this is the hard truth.Whether you accept reality now or after it's too late is your own choice.

• Upvote 2

So, I should have left this alone? I was supposed to be on the lake today but my girlfriend got sick so I'm taking care of her and scouring the Internet for info despite how far fetched. If you think I'm doing a disservice to my fellow dinar vets, I will hang it up for the day and hit the pool. Just trying to bring something positive after that nasty article.

Lnghorns...you did ok buddy...entertaining rumor even though personally I think the fat lady was laughing too hard to sing..

(hope your girlfriend feels better) blessings

I for one choose to believe his story is true.... I choose to believe we are within a couple of days of this comming to an end. I think the rate is between $3.22 /$5.25.

Some of the folks here should sell their Dinar and move on.... It makes sense that it has to happen - IMHO

• Upvote 1

Delivered some pallets to W's house------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Unf-----g believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well let's see fed-ex freight and fed-ex packaging run out of two separate terminals, freight

would handle pallets........so how would a envelope delivery driver (small package) know what

they are doing over at freight?

I will buy their dinar for $800 per million!! :)

Let this week come and go with no RV, GP is still not rattled!! LOL!

Hang in there guys it takes more to take down a good man than a few disappointments and delays about an investment.

Still hanging tuff!!

GP

Thank you Longhorns for the post. Of course you should continue to post. No matter what some of the bashers say. We wouldn't have any news if we listened to them all of the time. They are being cautious and verbally letting anyone that even comes close to a rumor have both barrels. I guess sometimes we have to remember that if it is in the Rumors section that it means - Not for Everyone, Read Only if you can control yourself. You have to laugh. I mean what the heck. Entertainment value for some and possibilities for others. All to be judged in time.

Happy 4th of July!!! Sorry your girlfriend is sick, it is very nice of you to take care of her. I'm sure she appreciates it.

• Upvote 1