Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Afternoon Rumor

Longhorns

*czinser (Minister Confirms RV): PTR 7/1/11 12:47PM

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:25 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES 

Hang in there….Not much longer now……Blessings,……CZ….

“Originators” signing final approval this morning!! Today at 11:55 am

Hi, all,

I’m making this large and bold so Okie can read it.

It was because of a retired minister from my old church that I am here, and I receive regular email updates from him as he has some very good contacts here in the States and has had some great intel. I’ve never posted any of those emails because I consider them private, but I just got one this morning that made me call him and request his permission to post it, which permission I received. Here it is:

Good Morning, Dinarians;

To the thirty-some of you investors who get my regular emails and posts, let me be the first to congratulate you for your foresight and wisdom in participating in this investment! I got a call this morning which originated in DC (from an elected government official but through a couple of friends) saying that the originators of this whole plan (Bush, Cheney and a couple others) are together this morning signing the final approval of the rate and all arrangements. Sooo, we may hear something yet today or at least by Sunday!—IF what we are hearing is fact. Even though DinarBanker.com is still selling dinar (I just now ordered a layaway to make sure), for the first time I’m willing to move up a step and add an adjective to my usual by saying: “I am cautiously very optimistic.” As far as rate is concerned, this government official claims that the 5.25 we’ve been hearing is based on the British pound and not USD(which you heard a month ago). IF that is fact, you multiply the 5.25 by 1.639 GBP. Then the rate is something like $8.60! (That’s hard to believe! Don’t set your heart on that! I can still only wrap my mind around $3.22!) Sorry folks, but I’m still so skeptical that I won’t believe that we’re actually there until I see it on Forex—not until the fat lady sings! (Now, she has the music and appears to be on stage and, and . . . . is that her taking a deep breath? …or is it I?) Seriously, if and when I get word, I’ll send it on. Remember, it’s all only rumor until we see it on ForEx. Don’t hold your breath and don’t quit your day job–yet! Now, take a deep breath, relax and get back to calmly waiting–we’re all (sort of) good at that! May you have a glorious weekend and 4th.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

*czinser (Minister Confirms RV): PTR 7/1/11 12:47PM

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:25 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES

Hang in there….Not much longer now……Blessings,……CZ….

“Originators” signing final approval this morning!! Today at 11:55 am

Hi, all,

I’m making this large and bold so Okie can read it.

It was because of a retired minister from my old church that I am here, and I receive regular email updates from him as he has some very good contacts here in the States and has had some great intel. I’ve never posted any of those emails because I consider them private, but I just got one this morning that made me call him and request his permission to post it, which permission I received. Here it is:

Good Morning, Dinarians;

To the thirty-some of you investors who get my regular emails and posts, let me be the first to congratulate you for your foresight and wisdom in participating in this investment! I got a call this morning which originated in DC (from an elected government official but through a couple of friends) saying that the originators of this whole plan (Bush, Cheney and a couple others) are together this morning signing the final approval of the rate and all arrangements. Sooo, we may hear something yet today or at least by Sunday!—IF what we are hearing is fact. Even though DinarBanker.com is still selling dinar (I just now ordered a layaway to make sure), for the first time I’m willing to move up a step and add an adjective to my usual by saying: “I am cautiously very optimistic.” As far as rate is concerned, this government official claims that the 5.25 we’ve been hearing is based on the British pound and not USD(which you heard a month ago). IF that is fact, you multiply the 5.25 by 1.639 GBP. Then the rate is something like $8.60! (That’s hard to believe! Don’t set your heart on that! I can still only wrap my mind around $3.22!) Sorry folks, but I’m still so skeptical that I won’t believe that we’re actually there until I see it on Forex—not until the fat lady sings! (Now, she has the music and appears to be on stage and, and . . . . is that her taking a deep breath? …or is it I?) Seriously, if and when I get word, I’ll send it on. Remember, it’s all only rumor until we see it on ForEx. Don’t hold your breath and don’t quit your day job–yet! Now, take a deep breath, relax and get back to calmly waiting–we’re all (sort of) good at that! May you have a glorious weekend and 4th.

Not you too!... Umm...Hmm...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you want any credibility, don't post crap like this.

Believe me, I don't want credibility from people like you. This is a rumor. Last I checked this is a rumor forum. You should burn your dinar.

Edited by Longhorns
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 7

Believe me, I don't want credibility from people like you. This is a rumor. Last I checked this is a rumor forum. You should burn your dinar.

Good a rumor as any. Not sure why you would multiply 5.25 times 1.639 or whatever though.

Not ready to burn them yet. :unsure:

Edited by Cyanide

Longhorns=Not So Smooth Operator

So, I should have left this alone? I was supposed to be on the lake today but my girlfriend got sick so I'm taking care of her and scouring the Internet for info despite how far fetched. If you think I'm doing a disservice to my fellow dinar vets, I will hang it up for the day and hit the pool. Just trying to bring something positive after that nasty article.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

“I am cautiously very optimistic.” As far as rate is concerned, this government official claims that the 5.25 we’ve been hearing is based on the British pound and not USD(which you heard a month ago). IF that is fact, you multiply the 5.25 by 1.639 GBP. Then the rate is something like $8.60!

End Quote

I guess many of us here remember that "Intel" saying it was not a USD but GBP-based exchange rate and giving exactly those figures ... That post appeared here on the Forum about 1 month ago, maybe more....

• Upvote 1

So, I should have left this alone? I was supposed to be on the lake today but my girlfriend got sick so I'm taking care of her and scouring the Internet for info despite how far fetched. If you think I'm doing a disservice to my fellow dinar vets, I will hang it up for the day and hit the pool. Just trying to bring something positive after that nasty article.

No no no no that's not what I meant any way...don't get me WRONG I would pole dance and that would scare everyone under the sun if it came it at 8+ but everyone is saved because that's just too far fetched....if someone gave you, what you thought was good intel, why not share it.. I actually have a bank story BUT didn't share it.......It was like...... whaaaaatttt. So you gotta go with what you feel is right .

Dame

I like how Dinartrader.com and "placing a last minute order" are mentioned in the same breath. Take it easy, Captains Obvious!

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

• Downvote 1

[quote name

To the thirty-some of you investors who get my regular emails and posts, let me be the first to congratulate you for your foresight and wisdom in participating in this investment! I got a call this morning which originated in DC (from an elected government official but through a couple of friends) saying that the originators of this whole plan (Bush, Cheney and a couple others) are together this morning signing the final approval of the rate and all arrangements...

this is where I started calling Bull Paddies. Bush and Cheney (whom I voted for) have less authority now than a dog catcher. This thing will RV, but the will not have any part in the approval.

Thanks Longhorn for the rumor. A Minister or Pastor that holds that office can not lie. As long as were starting rumors here goes. Im a Texan and Contractor by trade, how Im in this investment is. I was worrking for some people in Dallas that are personel friends with W. As the project went along the folks and I became friends instead of the usal business relationship that I try to keep all projects on. but we are human and sometimes things happen common intrest or down right good people. With that being said, Retirement issue was being discussed and what investments I had or have considered. Thats when the man told me about the dinar. I go to Mexico alot cause I like to fish. I understand foreign currency because of the peso, I buy them and hold them cause the way pay for things with the Mexicans if i can get it cheaper I pay in green if not in I pay in pesos. you get the picture. Well I pulled the trigger on this investment and here I am. well the first batch my friend ordered for me I just happened to be there when the fedex truck come, as my friend was giving the check to the driver ask, is that money from Iraq and my friend told the driver yes, they said yes, he ask how come they asked, they said they had deliverd some pallets of it to W's house. Also this person was at W's party to celibrate that libary their building in Dallas, he told me that the only thing everybody talked about was the Dinar. Needless to say I own a bunch of it, not going to say how much, but I dont have pallet load either. This is a good investment hold tight, it will RV, dont know when but it will. Adam knows his stuff here along with bunch of other real smart people. Finally, this is Texan, these people I was working for are not Dinks, I hope this dont Offend some of you but I have to confess the GOOD LORD JESUS dont let me make bad business deals, I cant be the Steward he wants me to be broke. Now theres you a Rumor take it for what its worth!! Happy 4th of July and May the Good Lord Jesus continue to Bless you and Our great Country the United States Of America. Go RV!!!! :D

• Upvote 2