Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI to delete zeros before middle of 2012

Longhorns

*CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:05 PM · POSTED IN NEWS (IRAQ & WORLD CURRENCY) 

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cbi-anounces-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-will-be-before-the-middle-of-next-year/

Who is Abu Al-Husan? He apprently wrote the above article when you check the link. Not sure who Abu is....can't find info regarding Abu. Although, there is a guy named Abu Ali Al-Husan who is on the 1982 10 dollar IQD....... Interesting.

Edited by RadioTom

I don't think we are that close to an R/V, not yet, and if I'm wrong I WILL EAT A DOUBLE HELPING OF CROW. Although it wouldn't be so bad prepared by a 5 star chef and served to me by my staff on my new mega yacht in the Italian Riviera. But don't thaw the bird out just yet.

Well the GET Team and Okie are going to say it doesn't matter and its going to RV every week lol but look at it this way you have more time to buy more dinar :)

Your report cards were solid A's and O's weren't they? +1 doesn't do you justice. *claps*

You know how theve been getting rid of the large notes?? Wait for it,....wait for it..... They sell them to dumb ass Americans!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Well I guess im a dumbass but gona be a rich dumbass when its all said and DONE. muahahaha.

A HUGE option is being missed here IMO. This could mean, and I think probably does, is that the new lower denoms and the 000s we currently have, will coexist, just as Sabibi said they would.

This means there will be no hurried, timed cash-in period for the 25k, 10k, 5k, and 1k notes that most of us have. If the RV comes out at $1 and goes up to $3 in a year, and you had to cash-out your 25k notes for $25,000, which will be worth (this is all theoretical) $75,000 a year from now, not such a good thing. You could cash-out and buy lower denoms and wait for the $3 rate, but this gives us a year to figure out exactly what to do when we have a better idea of what we are up against (facts for a change).

This is very good news, and once again, we have been told (by Shabibi) that this was going to be the situation, the currencies would coexist. But once again, nobody is paying attention to the roadmap that Iraq has laid out. it is not happening the way we expect it to, because we have not paid any attention to the details, so we do not see the flags.

Personally, I am very happy if this is the case. I have one year to plan, and I will have many options that are not possible now because of the unknowns.

Don't know about yours, but my glass if not half empty, but very full.

• Upvote 1

Doesnt anybody on this site have a memory. Bunch of Chicken Littles the sky is falling the sky is falling. They clearly stated last week that the 2 currencies would coexist in Iraq until they pull in all the old currency after the RV. This statement will no effect on th RV.

*CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:05 PM · POSTED IN NEWS (IRAQ & WORLD CURRENCY) 

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cbi-anounces-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-will-be-before-the-middle-of-next-year/

Ok... This is NOT bad actually is a good artical. Notice they talk about the removal of 0's we know the will need to coexist for a period of time. That said we have an end date of when we will have to exchange what we have...hence removal of 0's... Bads up looks good.