Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI to delete zeros before middle of 2012

Longhorns

*CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

JULY 2ND, 2011 01:05 PM · POSTED IN NEWS (IRAQ & WORLD CURRENCY) 

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cbi-anounces-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-will-be-before-the-middle-of-next-year/

*CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year.

Well that sucks! I don't see the RV happening until the lower denominations are actually distributed. Let's see how the Dip $hits spin this one.

Well that sucks! I don't see the RV happening until the lower denominations are actually distributed. Let's see how the Dip $hits spin this one.

Well the GET Team and Okie are going to say it doesn't matter and its going to RV every week lol but look at it this way you have more time to buy more dinar :)

• Upvote 1

you didn't actually believe the mlm pumperrs when they said it was happening soon did you?

Easy Rider you are a mxxxxxxx ... you post BS rumors which is fine because I know "then don't read them" but open your eyes bro! If the pumpers say it will RV everyday and it hasn't but it says in print that they will do it next year ... you know what your right your right they must be telling us BS so we won't buy more and the GET TEAM is right. My bad ... dude what do you take I want some so I can be a drone.

Edited by Munsch
member already warned
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Thx for the post Longhorns

This is not necessarily bad news.

Beware the Smoke + Mirrors, like what happened in Kuwait ! B)

What happened in Kuwait again?

Also this is one of two things:

1. The money is not printed, which I see no news that it is, this gives them time to print it and distribute.

2. Money IS printed and there just pulling our chains, and it will RV/RD/RI or whatever in the next few months followed by distribution.

Or wait, it could be exactly what they say! haha

Arabs, you never know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy Rider you are a moron ... you post BS rumors which is fine because I know "then don't read them" but open your eyes bro! If the pumpers say it will RV everyday and it hasn't but it says in print that they will do it next year ... you know what your right your right they must be telling us BS so we won't buy more and the GET TEAM is right. My bad ... dude what do you take I want some so I can be a drone.

You're right, but again he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Don't let the turkeys get you down, just go to your profile settings and block all of his posts. :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cbi-anounces-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-will-be-before-the-middle-of-next-year/

So they are saying the deletion of zeros (removal of large notes 5k, 10k, 25k) will be completed by the middle of next year. At one point this was a 2 year plan, they have been removing the large notes for some time and have "reduced the liquidity"substantially already, so they have 1 year left to complete the process which IMO means RV now! :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

So they are saying the deletion of zeros (removal of large notes 5k, 10k, 25k) will be completed by the middle of next year. At one point this was a 2 year plan, they have been removing the large notes for some time and have "reduced the liquidity"substantially already, so they have 1 year left to complete the process which IMO means RV now! :)

I'm not so sure this is an official story. It's only one paragraph? Something fishy about this. Anyone can write something, post it, and make it look official.

I'm not so sure this is an official story. It's only one paragraph? Something fishy about this. Anyone can write something, post it, and make it look official.

It's not i can't find a legimate link anywhere and for all those calling me an idiot well we shall see if this is smoke or not. Like K98 said currency newshound is not official on their news dont believe evberything thats comes from there.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

This does make sense, in articles over the past week they have also stated there would be a campaigh to educate the Iraqi people on the new currency. Also Iraq is still under Chapter 7 sanctions, have not been accepted into the WTO, government is not complete, articles state that the new smaller denoms are to be printed. These things could take a little more time.

This can happen anytime between now and mid 2012 so we may see the RV anytime. If it takes another year then so be it. I am just thrilled that I had the opportunity to invest and believe in the investment whole heartedly, but Iraq will RV when they are ready and not before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What happened in Kuwait again?

Also this is one of two things:

1. The money is not printed, which I see no news that it is, this gives them time to print it and distribute.

2. Money IS printed and there just pulling our chains, and it will RV/RD/RI or whatever in the next few months followed by distribution.

Or wait, it could be exactly what they say! haha

Arabs, you never know.

+1 Excellent post Ironwolf

Re: Point #2 - Roger @ dd stated in his Chat 10 days ago that he has 2 highly valued sources who have seen the Lower Denoms.

Take that for what it's worth but he is an even keeled guy.

Either way, I wouldn't let my emotions run too hi or too low, based on Reports like this.

Ur last sentence Nailed It. "Arabs, you never know."

We're Dinar VET's.

Never Let Them See You S'Vet ! B)

• Upvote 1