Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

And how many times have we seen the term "next", only to mean now. If this were Monday, next Wednesday would not be next week, but two days from now. That would mean the dropping of zeros is NOW - mid year.

The notes are already voted on, and printed. It is becoming evident that even the 100k notes have been voted on and printed.

Stop jumping to conclusions. Anybody that has been invested and paying attention, would know you need to look at many sources and read between the lines to understand what is truly going on. And you can't just be a lurker and jump in now and then.

The biggest clue we have right now is that the Paris Club's first payment was made yesterday. If it was paid in dinar, look for the payment amount and you will find the rate. If there was a rate, there is an RV.

This doom and gloom crap is old...JMHO.

VERY WELL SAID MY FRIEND

These Newbies,Trolls or what ever they are sure frustrate me.

By: Abu Al-Hasan

on: Saturday, 02/07/2011 15:41

that is what the date says on the link so yes that would be february 7th 2011 hmmmmm

the same article has 2 different dates very interesting find

Edited by DREAMER13

By: Abu Al-Hasan

on: Saturday, 02/07/2011 15:41

that is what the date says on the link so yes that would be february 7th 2011 hmmmmm

Except that February 7, 2011 was a Monday... :blink:

Edited by F-16Pilot
  • Upvote 1

Some countries put the day then the month...the article is from today!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not believing it - though they are are slow at just about everything, I highly doubt the plan of the 3 zeros that was brought up a couple months back is going to go for vote a year from now. They will not survive that long. Again, how many stories have they produced that have positive news? It seems like everything they put out there now is steering people to the side of wanting to give in. Assume the plan all along was to RV, but there is a lot of money in circulation. Yes it is all electronic but at some point they are paying for it somehow. Knowing this is inevitable, what is the easiest way to pay out less - create stories that no one wants to hear, that makes everyone feel duped so they will sell back their currency and lower what is in circulation. The stories they produce are about as valid as some of the Intel posted to this forum. Again, the only people that know what is going to happen are not going to come out and say.

Not believing it - though they are are slow at just about everything, I highly doubt the plan of the 3 zeros that was brought up a couple months back is going to go for vote a year from now. They will not survive that long. Again, how many stories have they produced that have positive news? It seems like everything they put out there now is steering people to the side of wanting to give in. Assume the plan all along was to RV, but there is a lot of money in circulation. Yes it is all electronic but at some point they are paying for it somehow. Knowing this is inevitable, what is the easiest way to pay out less - create stories that no one wants to hear, that makes everyone feel duped so they will sell back their currency and lower what is in circulation. The stories they produce are about as valid as some of the Intel posted to this forum. Again, the only people that know what is going to happen are not going to come out and say.

They said earlier was suppposed to be done in december, there is about 42 article on the 3 zero, started end of 2009 if I remember, ridiculous, I never seen any things like this before, there is no need to recycle article when it is true and reliable, they publish it and they done it in the same years, propaganda!

Edited by chris2k4
  • Upvote 1

Don't believe anything from any government, especially Iraq officials. Every work they mutter, whether good or bad is a lie. Shabs very recently stated the the currency change would begin in a week to 10 days. Well we are well past 10 days and guess what.

• Upvote 1

Don't believe anything from any government, especially Iraq officials. Every work they mutter, whether good or bad is a lie. Shabs very recently stated the the currency change would begin in a week to 10 days. Well we are well past 10 days and guess what.

In the middle east it is very well know there is propaganda since decade, for many reason outside (investement), attempt to destroy reputation of anyone important person, collapses the gov, religious battle or any kind of reason, there is "war" in all terme, build up tv manifestation which are fake, all kind of things, I have read tons of things since 10 years which are plenty of bs that never happend. Don't take all what you heard or read from middle east as a fact, until it is not from official web site related.

Edited by chris2k4

The media is controlled by the government in Iraq.

Dates are written with the day first, then the month, then the year e.g. July 2nd, 2011 would be written 02/07/2011. If you go to the arabic article and have it translated, then have it quote the original text, the read from right to left, so it can get confused, but the translator should catch the date and rearrange it properly (Google does this).

The media will allow us to know only what they think can't hurt anything they're doing over there that doesn't concern people not involved in Iraqi government, so all of us investors they know are chomping at the bit for every last drop of news, will only release through their government-controlled media source that which they decide won't ruin any plans or spark off any reactions they can't control or expect.

I knew it. I knew there is not such thing as RV. They will keep telling you when they it could happen. With this announcement clearly, it's clearly that when it does happen, it won't be the big money making dream that everyone wants otherwise, we should buy Dinar like mad because they just told you when they will RV. I smell a LOP middle next year.

doesnt their year end in June or some crazy time? wouldnt middle of next year mean december?....now if it said July next, then they would be talking this july...but i think they mean december

i love how people will read between the lines for any hope. desperate hope.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well if you put it all togather, I think i herd that UN gave them till May of 2012 to get there pay offs done for war damage, and the finish getting there act togather, so i for one would not think that they would wait till next yr to RV or RI, i still bet its rite around the corner, and get all the 3-000 bills out of circulation and be done with that part. Just my thoughts :rolleyes:

Well I am willing to believe our government would screw us on our tax rate after the Ri/RD/ RV-lopping whatever-take your pick --I am not willing to believe that they would allow The US citizens to be able to invest privately, corporately, foriegn stock investments in Iraq if this was what was supposed to transpire---Remember the US Government has far more to gain than we do---Cashing in to the US treasury[our investment][banks and whatever arrangements are being made], being taxed on our gain, turning in the dinars for cheap oil then being able to resell it on the open market at the very least a double your money deal the our GOV. They will not allow to be cut out of the Blessing and I

Now I have something to throw into the mix when Ali [dinar trade] left the country he did this after knowing his bank in Irag was turned down---there was no way he could cash just his customers in, at the CBI rate much less any others who did not buy from him--he would have to deal with the US treasury

So everyone is scrambling now to make other arrangements---taking him off the hook---IMO most dealers can not accomadate the number of people to actualy cash them in despite their claims that they can ----THey must deal through the US tresuary---or another BANK who does--this is what makes sense of Adams offers---dealing with the large banks and discounting the spread and fees ELIMINATING the middle and quite possibly third party to cash out

Only time will tell, stay focused , stay resilute, be viliulent, stay happy it is going to happen

wish I had a mike to throw down, nough said!

Good night to all