Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it known? Who is selling fake dinars?

mqchau

Is it true that some of the websites have been selling fake Iraqi Dinars? If so is it known which sites they were? How can we verify?

I notice that Dinartrade and Dinarprofits doesn't sell anymore...just wondering if they got in trouble or something? Anyone know?

Any news on this would be greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im pretty sure DTRADE is registered with the US treasury and the BBB so I doubt Ali was selling.fake Dinar. As far as other sites I haven't heard of anything.

Hi disciple7 :)

Thank you for your thoughts.

Please keep in mind that being registered with the UST as

a MSB (money service business) gives no guarantee that

the actual company will conduct their business with honesty

and integrity. Most of the scam and fraud that has to do with the

IQD are in fact 'dealers' who were registered with the UST.

You can find out about how a MSB is required to conduct their

business via the UST site and searching for documents on

MSB. Those MSB dealers are not to be in the business of promoting

any particular currency investment as far as I can tell. So to get around this,

many if not all dealers at some point use "other" means to promote their

services. These other means include via web sites that assist the promotion

of a currency outside the guidelines of the UST.

While any one can register with the UST to become a MSB, it offers no protection

against fraud nor do dealer COA (certificate of authenticity) have any value as to

the authenticity of any currency they sell. Each buyer must verify each note and certainly

should. That is the most important factor irregardless of who the currency was purchased

from. Many dealers jumped on the IQD bandwagon because they saw much money to be

made and a large amount of people willing to pay larger than necessary premiums in order

to acquire them. It has been very successful for many dealers, some even including various

gimmicks and making what were viewed as fraudulent promotional material...such as one

popular dealer who placed banner ads on sites claiming "Buy dinars and riches will be yours".

This was seen as a false advertisement (which it was) and it was stopped. This dealer was a

registered MSB, but certainly did not stop them from attempting to falsely hype their product.

Most dealers certainly are above board, but there are far too many that have gouged and taken

advantage of a lot of people that may have been uninformed and had made 'promises' to them for the

sake of making a sale, but those promises were not possible to keep. Just my thoughts from what I have

learned.

mqchau, I believe what you are hearing about counterfeit IQD has happened within Iraq having to do with

counterfeit 10K and 25K IQD notes. It is unlikely that these notes made it outside of Iraqs borders. The best

advice I can give you is to verify your own notes using a blacklight pen or lamp in order to verify certain security

features that are hidden within the IQD such as Doc31 has mentioned before. This is the only true test to make

certain you possess genuine IQD. Never depend upon a COA or a promise...verify yourself thoroughly! :D

Have a peaceful weekend!

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check my bills out myself.

I really appreciate it the time you put forth in this email.

Cheers.!

Take care my friend.

I still wonder if there are known sites to whom have sold fakes ones...

anyone?

Here is the scoop! All or almost all sellers of Dinar on the internet posted the security features of the real Dinar notes. They are really really hard to make a fake one, that have the house head water mark, the metal thread, and the other safety security features you find in the real Dinar notes.

People are amazed that when they give my a fifty or hundred dollar bill, that I can hold it up to the light and know wheither it is real or not.

Easy to do.

Is it true that some of the websites have been selling fake Iraqi Dinars? If so is it known which sites they were? How can we verify?

I notice that Dinartrade and Dinarprofits doesn't sell anymore...just wondering if they got in trouble or something? Anyone know?

Any news on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Here is the scoop! All or almost all sellers of Dinar on the internet posted the security features of the real Dinar notes. They are really really hard to make a fake one, that have the house head water mark, the metal thread, and the other safety security features you find in the real Dinar notes.

Nooooooooooooooooooo ... here's the scoop ... read this http://dinarvets.com...a-rue-machines/

Folks this is an investment ... do you due diligence ... this isn't a pony ride!

Follow the steps ... it's easy.

Also we did a poll and found that no one ... read that as not a single DV member had seen a counterfeit IQD! Makes you wonder why out of 624,000 google hits for IQD scam 97% say that it is all counterfeit! Not pumpers ... folks actively seeking to keep you from buying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read, become informed about your investment, sleep at night!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 5

I have dinar purchased in 2004 from a bank in quatar and i have dinar purchased from dinartrade. The insignia on the back is different. I asked ali about it and he said the insignia changed when maliki became pm. Hope he was telling me the truth!

I have dinar purchased in 2004 from a bank in quatar and i have dinar purchased from dinartrade. The insignia on the back is different. I asked ali about it and he said the insignia changed when maliki became pm. Hope he was telling me the truth!

can we get pictures of this side by side bud? it would be nice to see what the difference actually is.

thanks

Thanks for the info Doc...great read. I will verify mine :)

I'd love to see a scan of that posted on this thread ... can you help us with that?

I left you a message on your profile requesting the same thing ... for some reason I submitted once and it posted twice (not the first time in the last 2 weeks) ... sorry.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1