Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you still visit Dinar Vets after RV

Luigi1

Of course we all will be back.... WHY you ask???? I definately want to have discusssions with the Guru's about what I should do and how I should invest all my money..... I want to be led through the post RV by lies and rumors...... I have felt so much deception in dinar world, I would be lost forever without it. May I always have contact with them because I would hate to miss the next currency RV...... But first things first... I have to wait till this one is over... I have not seen a rate or date posted on a credible website.... So don't worry my friend... We might all just be here for a bit longer... Keep making friends///

• Upvote 2

For VIP and OSI members this will continue to be a resource for tax advice, investment advice, and legal advice for your wealth and asset management.

I will be around and don't want to miss any of it. Besides I don't want to miss anything Mongo has to say :D

• Upvote 3

I will be signing up for the 59.99 per month cheeseburger MLM parties held by Tony TNT so he can fleece all my money money off me through some dodgy MLM initiative.

Flying houses may be a sound investment and of course they will be ready to announce it in '72 hours' :lol:

I will still be here unless he closes the site to non VIP. In that case i won't be back. Seem to me he could sign up some new VIP's after the R/V if he wanted too. Of course why would he stick around after the RV, i am sure he is holding plenty of Dinar.

Will you come back to visit DV after you are all millionaires? Share your success stories. Let us know how you are enjoying your new prosperity.Give tips to other members how you re-invested your windfall profits. What you are doing to help out family & the less fortunate. We all would like to hear your stories. I will share my story.

Sure... Why not... But... One thing at a time..... Let's get there first.

Maybe. I've got a lot to do, places to go, and people to see. That's exactly what my dad would say. He has been dead for 20 years.

I'm not interested in starting a corporation or building a fortune for my old age. I am already there. I am, however, interested in building an inheritance for my daughter and her family. So I may see what is available.

Adam is closing the site from what I understand when it happens....will only be open to VIP....

Well, that rules me out. And I tend to believe it ... Adam is, after all, a businessman. Once the RV hits his business will not profit in any way from leaving this site open for just any member, but it will remain a business tool for his VIP program. Makes good business sense.

BUT .. there are other sites out there ... I know of three of them that I visit on a regular basis, and all are being privately funded, and one wouldn't expect to have that keep happenening after RV, it is my understanding that if enough people want to continue socializing with friends of the investment, they will be able to help to pay for it. Or if the owners of the sites have made sufficient on their RV they may just handle it. But there ARE plans to have a way to keep in touch. So, if not here, then elsewhere. And yes, I intend to do so.

:)

smee2

Will you come back to visit DV after you are all millionaires? Share your success stories. Let us know how you are enjoying your new prosperity.Give tips to other members how you re-invested your windfall profits. What you are doing to help out family & the less fortunate. We all would like to hear your stories. I will share my story.

ANSWER: NO!

No offense but "F#@K NO!"

Ditto!