Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you still visit Dinar Vets after RV

Luigi1

Will you come back to visit DV after you are all millionaires? Share your success stories. Let us know how you are enjoying your new prosperity.Give tips to other members how you re-invested your windfall profits. What you are doing to help out family & the less fortunate. We all would like to hear your stories. I will share my story.

• Upvote 5

Will you come back to visit DV after you are all millionaires? Share your success stories. Let us know how you are enjoying your new prosperity.Give tips to other members how you re-invested your windfall profits. What you are doing to help out family & the less fortunate. We all would like to hear your stories. I will share my story.

'Luigi1',

Good morning and thank you for your post!

Yes, I plan on visiting DV after the RV. I am very interested to see how my fellow "Dinar Vets" are fairing with the new found wealth. There are many, many good people on this site and it will be exciting to hear all of the wonderful stories.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

'Luigi1',

Good morning and thank you for your post!

Yes, I plan on visiting DV after the RV. I am very interested to see how my fellow "Dinar Vets" are fairing with the new found wealth. There are many, many good people on this site and it will be exciting to hear all of the wonderful stories.

Thank you,

GG

Many thanks to you. I will be glad to come back & share my experiences & investment strategies.

• Upvote 1

Luigi, as much as I would like to say yes, I think I'd only be kidding myself. Yea, maybe if we had annual picnics leading up to the RV, there may be some personal connection, but as it stands right now I don't even expect a Christmas card from anyone here. Besides, judging from the prevailing attitude around here lately, its just as possible that I would write that I've done something to help someone, and then get bashed for several pages for spreading lies. Nope, I think I'll just hang out with you guys until the inevitable happens and then just graciously bow out. But I will always hold a special place in my hearts for all of you... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 7

I will def still visit DV...it will be nice to hear everyone's stories and how this RV has helped them, their family and friends....I for one will be doing alot of work with not only the homeless, but more importantly our homeless vets...God Bless, and as always......GO RV!! :D;)

• Upvote 3

I will def still visit DV...it will be nice to hear everyone's stories and how this RV has helped them, their family and friends....I for one will be doing alot of work with not only the homeless, but more importantly our homeless vets...God Bless, and as always......GO RV!! :D;)

From one vet to another...thanks for your sharing with the homeless vets.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if 2 weeks after the RV, Okie will still be telling us that "our blessing" will be here on Monday! GEMBOX! SCISSORTAIL! Tears on my keyboard. We can probably count on TK telling us that he got $15.75 because he cashed in in Timbuktu. Of course Poppy2 will repeat his secret intel.

What fun! I may miss it. NOT!

Except, of course, for the Clown News Network -- keep them coming, Thug!

Enjoy your weekend, all.

• Upvote 2

Yes! This is the first time in my knowledge that the middle class has been involved of something that only the elite has tasted. I am looking forward to hear great things that has happened in the life of others. Because of this, even through all of the negative and bashing, I have witnessed unity, one for and all for one. 9/11 gave us common ground and I feel this has also. I would love to here great stories from our men and women that loved us so much to put their life's at risk. I would hope to see that America will stand tall and proud as our wealth will lead us to help others in a time that many have lost hope. DV has made me laugh, cry, mad, sad but most of all has made me a wiser person.

GLM

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

I believe YES,

There is strength in numbers,

there are a lot of intelligent people here,

and together as a combined form of intelligence,

I think we are stronger for future investments to come...

The RV is only the current means to advance our futures,

I am sure there will be future events and opportunities to be considered...

I have met many great friends here, of whom I hope I can stay intouch with,

although there are a few GURU's and LOSERS that I will not miss much at all...

I do plan to stay intouch with my DinarVET Friends...

until the RV happens... I am here for the duration,

after the RV happens, I'll be here for my friends!

GO RV

• Upvote 3

Well, lets see.....I will be sitting on some remote beautiful beach with a pina colada in one hand and holding my hubbys hand in the other so I guess the answer is NO

• Upvote 2

yeah i would like to come back from time to time to see how everyone is doing, but i think with the possibility of so many multi millionaries in one place security would need to be locked down pretty tight ..... as in no new members ... dont know if adam would go for that though

• Upvote 1