Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

do you know any other similar investment?

SmileyForRV

YES, Given that the US dollar is on its way out, and QE3 (printing of money) is on the table this summer. Commodities like Gold, Silver, and Food grain are a great investment. There are some serious food shortages with no projected future increases, Gold has reached a all time high and has skyrocketed since 2008. When the dollar loses its reserve status and the new reserve currancy is announced, it will have to be back by gold in order for people to trust in it, which then it will have to have a substantial value. Simply look at Golds history. It speaks for itself.

Right now the markets are in the tank. I'm investing in stocks that pay high dividend yeilds. I worried too much how a stock was going up or down & splits rather than the dividends.

Google it...50 companies that pay the highest dividends on their stocks. Proctor & Gamble-PG, Johnson & Johnson-JNJ, Canadian National Rairoad-CNI & Kimberly-Clark-KC are a few of my favorites.

• Upvote 1

Fearless Four is so true. If I could afford to buy houses in Florida right now, I would be on a buying spree.

1500 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2 bath houses with pools are going anywhere from 50K to 80K within 2 miles of the gulf or ocean.

It's crazy some of the houses my wife and I have looked at to retire next year. (We're retiring whether we RV or not)

We even check 'Property History' and see where the house sold for DOUBLE the asking price just 4 to 6 years earlier.

It will be a slow climb, but real estate will bounce back and home prices will rise again.

It's just, the days are over where you buy your house KNOWING you can refinance in 3 years for crazy amounts of equity.

buds

Wall Street will remain volatile. Looks for stocks that pay high dividends each quarter. Don't focus too much on how much up or down the stock is doing from day to day. Look at quarterly dividends over a 5 year period & corporation P/E. This tells you the long term history & health of the corporation.. Search the web for the best yielding dividends. Key words "corporations that pay the highest dividends" or "50 top paying dividend co."

Some of my favorites are...PG, CNI, JNJ & KC. Happy investing.

• Upvote 1