Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you think Sonny1???

Jaygo

Just listened to a CC with Frank that was very interesting,,, Chase Bank said Tue,,, sorry don't have the link, but is probably on his site...

I would find this very hard to believe being that in the state of Texas, only 3 Chase banks even sold dinar...and this is not a small state.

• Upvote 1

The count down is 3--2----1 for July 5th and the rv of the Iraqi Dinar.

You build a man a fire - he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...

[/quote

Where I hail from that's a truck load of wood.

"set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life'...... which is about 5 minutes.

Supposedly as per Sonny.... But he didn't yet reply to my question... Maybe there's a change and he's right now checking stuff....I hope he replies.

Hey Umbertino, Sonny1 posted this a little less than an hour ago... "I think everyone should calm down and let it play out over the next few days."

I can't speak for Sonny1 but it looks as though he is still shooting for July 5th. He probably would have stated otherwise if that was the case when he posted the above statement.

Hey Umbertino, Sonny1 posted this a little less than an hour ago... "I think everyone should calm down and let it play out over the next few days."

I can't speak for Sonny1 but it looks as though he is still shooting for July 5th. He probably would have stated otherwise if that was the case when he posted the above statement.

K then.

I would find this very hard to believe being that in the state of Texas, only 3 Chase banks even sold dinar...and this is not a small state.

My college buddy has been at Chase for years, owns dinar and has had multiple conversations with the Manager of their Weath Management team...she has stated that if there was any truth to the forum rumors about Chase cashing in dinar, she would be one of the first to know, since her team would be trying to establish relationships with these investors. As of Thursday, she was still clueless.

DeadGuy....good post.....unfortunately I think sonny1 as a prognasticator is going to end up the same way as a lot of other sonny's.....like sonny bono, sonny liston, sonny corleone, etc..... I certainly hope not but the track record for guru predictions has been, umm, less than stellar.....

Go RV !!

DeadGuy....good post.....unfortunately I think sonny1 as a prognasticator is going to end up the same way as a lot of other sonny's.....like sonny bono, sonny liston, sonny corleone, etc..... I certainly hope not but the track record for guru predictions has been, umm, less than stellar.....

Go RV !!

We'll find out soon.........