Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you think Sonny1???

Jaygo

Where is it that Sonny1 confirmed 2 days ago?

Thanks

Well, I can't remember exactly where... One of the threads in the rumor section I think.... Somebody asked him if he was still thinking that way ( RV occurring on the 5th of July) and he replied that he still believed that.

• Upvote 1

Teaching a man how to fish today instead of just giving them the fish:

(hyperlinks work for shortcuts)

- Go to sonny1's profile

- Click on Find Posts under the profile picture

- Then view all posts made by sonny1 and see where he mentioned his date

Quote:

My date was July 5th. And yes I am sticking to that.

But I would like to know if he still thinks that date may be plausible because of some comment I have seen about middle of next year now for the removing of the zeros. I wish Iraq would get on the ball with it and quit dragging their feet. :lol:

• Upvote 6

Wasn't it about 3 weeks ago now that Sonny swore that the RV was definitely happening within 3 weeks? I wonder how that worked out.

Sonny1 did not swear anything. My jist was that he was very, very confident that it would pop in three weeks.

• Upvote 1

I own Sonny & Cher's contract to be on TV for the VERY FIRST TIME dated May 30, 1965.

They sang on American Bandstand June 12, 1965. That was the first time America got to see them.

They got $427.50 for the performance.

Not the same Sonny, but I just wanted to share.

buds

• Upvote 2

Sonny1 did not swear anything. My jist was that he was very, very confident that it would pop in three weeks.

Actually, he did. During the thread which he started, someone stated "Well your guess is as good as anyone's". He came back with a reply and said, "It's not a guess". So he's implying he knows it will be done by July 5th. You can go back and search for his thread, I think it's only like a week old.

Wasn't it about 3 weeks ago now that Sonny swore that the RV was definitely happening within 3 weeks? I wonder how that worked out.

Deadline is July 5th-6th.

Yes. He did sound ultra-confident to be exact.

Actually, he did. During the thread which he started, someone stated "Well your guess is as good as anyone's". He came back with a reply and said, "It's not a guess". So he's implying he knows it will be done by July 5th. You can go back and search for his thread, I think it's only like a week old.

True.... I do remember that. ...I also remember replying to him saying " pretty bold statement".( or something to that extent)...We'll see.

Edited by umbertino

I couldn't find his post but found Adams chat. This was almost 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!

[Adam Montana] many of you saw a thread sonny1 posted last night

[Adam Montana] and I talked to him about it this morning.

[Adam Montana] I'm not going to spill what exactly was discussed... because some of the details are personal to him

[Adam Montana] but our information is closer than it ever has been

[Adam Montana] and I'm inclined to CAUTIOUSLY look at his 3 week prediction as VERY POSSIBLE

Read more: find his post, but found the response from Adam

We'll find out in three days. Get off the computer and enjoy the weekend. Nothing is going on in dinarland anyhow.

:lol: Easy for you to say ... I still have to babysit some. :P hehehe

I couldn't find his post but found Adams chat. This was almost 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!

[Adam Montana] many of you saw a thread sonny1 posted last night

[Adam Montana] and I talked to him about it this morning.

[Adam Montana] I'm not going to spill what exactly was discussed... because some of the details are personal to him

[Adam Montana] but our information is closer than it ever has been

[Adam Montana] and I'm inclined to CAUTIOUSLY look at his 3 week prediction as VERY POSSIBLE

Read more: find his post, but found the response from Adam

uhmmm ... I did give instructions up above on how to find sonny1's post ... I am just saying ;)

• Upvote 3

:lol: Easy for you to say ... I still have to babysit some. :P hehehe

You're doing a great job, Munsch... It's appreciated... Too bad for you you have to do it all alone... Ice-T is nowhere to be seen.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Here for those who have a hard time researching:

some show much stupidity, why would some bash keep or myself , we both have our thoughts, i dont think keep comes on here 6-8 hours a week to root against an rv. i love the support i get when i come on here. yes i have been wrong in the past, but i do have reliable info coming from the me. my answer to the question is yes i do believe sonny1. 

Basically he said he believes in himself in regards to the topic of the thread which is about the 3 weeks.

• Upvote 2

Teaching a man how to fish today instead of just giving them the fish:

(hyperlinks work for shortcuts)

- Go to sonny1's profile

- Click on Find Posts under the profile picture

- Then view all posts made by sonny1 and see where he mentioned his date

You build a man a fire - he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...

• Upvote 1

I own Sonny & Cher's contract to be on TV for the VERY FIRST TIME dated May 30, 1965.

They sang on American Bandstand June 12, 1965. That was the first time America got to see them.

They got $427.50 for the performance.

Not the same Sonny, but I just wanted to share.

buds

Wow, that's got to be a cool thing to own. They probably thought they'd arrived by getting $427.50 for just one performance....it being 1965 and all.