Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction

Doc31

Good to hear from you Doc! Thank you for your input.

And yes, THANK YOU TO OUR VETS! Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for the price you paid to set others free and to make our world a better place. God bless you and your families!!

Thanks, Doc!

I noticed that as well, and it definitely made me wonder.

I assumed (hoped) it was due to our pending RV ...

but then I figured it was just the last, privileged few ministers loading up on cash prior to their BIG payday ...

I enjoy your posts.

Now GO RV!

Ol' Bill here is feeling kindy scratchy and needs a new flea collar!

To All:

Have a SAFE and Happy 4th of July weekend - and try and spend just a moment to reflect on what this holiday really symbolizes ... FREEDOM!

Been missing you Doc. Here's a link I got on Thur. Auction.

CBI sells 175 million dollars in its Thursday auction

Baghdad / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced the selling of US$175 millions, in its auction on Thursday, on the rate of 1,170 dinars per dollar, exceeding its Wednesday sale by 73 million dollars, according to its daily bulletin, copy of which was received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

"The total demand on U.S. dollars has reached 175 millions and 382,000, covered by the Central Bank of Iraq, on an exchange rate of 1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar," the bullet reported.

The CBN's sales in its Wednesday auction had reached 73 millions and 730,000 dollars.

The Bank's cash dollar sales had reached 12 millions and 192,000 dollars, on an exchange rate of 1,183 dinars per dollar, along with the Bank's interest of 13 dinars per dollar.

The Bank's foreign transfers had reached 163 millions and 192,000 dollars, on an exchange rate of 1,183 dinars per dollar, including a 13 dinar interest per dollar.

"None of the 8 banks sharing in the CBN's auction had presented any offer for the selling of dollars," the bulletin stressed.

Noteworthy is that the CBN holds 5 auction sessions per week, beginning on Sunday and ending on Thursday, for the selling and buying of foreign currencies, charging a 13 dinar interest per dollar, along with a similar interest for foreign transfers.

http://ae.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20110701092225

• Upvote 1

Happy 4th of July...

That makes a number cruncher flinch, doesn't it? That is way out of proportion to what has been happening, so something must be coming, good or bad.

Hopefully this is good news.

COME ON RV!!

Hi Doc, Welcome back, You have been missed by all! I really look forward to reading your Currency Auction Report and of course any and all comments are always worth the read! For all you do, Thank You!

I wish you a great 4th of July Weekend with your family and friends, may it be a grand time for all. :)

Take care and be ready for an RV Very Soon! I feel it in my money bone!!! :P

go Go GO!!! RV!!!!