Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Rate

Does anyone out there know when CBI updates their indicative rate on their website? I looked just now and the rate for June 30th is still there. That seemed curious to me. They are well into July 2nd. Probably nothing as usual, but I am unaware as to when that rate updates. Thanks for your help and please do not destroy this newb for daring to ask a question. Have a great 4th of July weekend! Jim :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Does anyone out there know when CBI updates their indicative rate on their website? I looked just now and the rate for June 30th is still there. That seemed curious to me. They are well into July 2nd. Probably nothing as usual, but I am unaware as to when that rate updates. Thanks for your help and please do not destroy this newb for daring to ask a question. Have a great 4th of July weekend! Jim :tiphat:

CBI is closed every single Friday and Saturday.

• Upvote 2

If you really really want to know CBI updates their site Sunday morning (which is their beginning of the work week), I have seen it update as early as 2:30 am CST which should be 10:30 am Iraqi Standard Time and as late as the next day. For what ever the reason whither its cultural or just that they can care less, that is just the way they do things in the Middle East.

• Upvote 2

Its updated now.... Funny thing though.... the decimal point and 4 numbers AFTER the decimal point have returned.

Lets hope they are getting ready to only use the back side of the decimal!!!!! I think .26 would be nice to start with.

• Upvote 2

Lets hope they are getting ready to only use the back side of the decimal!!!!! I think .26 would be nice to start with.

Easy there my friend ... most folks will glance at this and think that you are hoping for $.26 ... when in fact I know that you actually mean 1/.26=$3.85!

It is a good time for folks to re-aquaint themselves with what an RV will actually look like when presented in IQD/USD format though.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 4

Easy there my friend ... most folks will glance at this and think that you are hoping for $.26 ... when in fact I know that you actually mean 1/.26=$3.85!

It is a good time for folks to re-aquaint themselves with what an RV will actually look like when presented in IQD/USD format though.

Peace

Doc31

Good to see ya Doc31....Have a Happy 4th... :)