Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be honest with yourself

What will it take for you to admit that you have been scammed? How many more times will you allow yourself to be lied too? Why do you believe the nonsense you read on these forums? Iraq is a long way off. They cannot afford an RV without a serious decrease in IQD in circulation. Why do you believe people who hide behind screen names and have never given you any correct info? I am in private equity and if I was wrong as much as these supposed gurus, no one would invest a single penny with me. Why don't people treat this "investment" the same way? If your stock broker was wrong 100% of the time or lied to you as so many of these gurus have you would drop him like a bad habit but for some reason people still hang on the words of faceless nameless unqualified and dead wrong "gurus".

We will see a decent ROI but we are not going to be overnight millionaires. It is time to admit this and start spending less time on these ridiculous forums and start spending more time working or with our families.

SORRY but this is one of the few truths you will hear on a form today,

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 18

What will it take for you to admit that you have been scammed? How many more times will you allow yourself to be lied too? Why do you believe the nonsense you read on these forums? Iraq is a long way off. They cannot afford an RV without a serious decrease in IQD in circulation. Why do you believe people who hide behind screen names and have never given you any correct info? I am in private equity and if I was wrong as much as these supposed gurus, no one would invest a single penny with me. Why don't people treat this "investment" the same way? If your stock broker was wrong 100% of the time or lied to you as so many of these gurus have you would drop him like a bad habit but for some reason people still hang on the words of faceless nameless unqualified and dead wrong "gurus".

We will see a decent ROI but we are not going to be overnight millionaires. It is time to admit this and start spending less time on these ridiculous forums and start spending more time working or with our families.

Once, and for all!! If you don't believe, please leave. Those of us who do believe are going to stay here. If you want to leave, please do! I for one, do not like negativity. This is not a scam. It is an INVESTMENT. What is your interest in our perspective on this? That is what concerns me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sadder thing is that you are in such angst as you attempt to be our surrogate "parent" trying to tell us what to do, how to feel and how to behave. It's really condescending and disrespectful. I'm certain most of us will be just fine without your wisdom continually intruding our decision making. If I need your help... please allow me to ask for it.

• Upvote 3

This investment is not the norm. That is what makes it so interesting, you don not have to be an expert to be here. Also brings a lot of diversity to the forum, so please refrain from giving lessons, as we all know what we are doing.

• Upvote 2

In the early 1900's Henry Ford wanted his engineers to make unbreakable glass for the windshields of their cars. Every engineer on his team told him it was impossible. They all gave too many reasons why it couldn't be done.

Ford told his staff to bring him young, eager engineers who didn't know the reasons why it couldn't be made. He said "Give this problem to ambitious young fellows who think nothing is impossible."

Henry Ford got his unbreakable glass.

Sometimes, the impossible becomes possible.......this may just be one of those times...just saying. :blink:

• Upvote 5

sad

What is sad is YOU. No one here is interested in your rhetoric. The fact that you think so is what is SAD. So, sell your dinar and please go back to whatever hole you came from because we are just not interested in what you have to say.

Oh yes, I would love an apple pie with my order.

Thx

Edited by drummerboy
  • Upvote 2

Mr Mcgraw

Do you actually own Dinar? You seem to be active on Dinar Scam message boards. Some how I think you may be in cahoots with Mr Chuckstar or what ever his name is. You seem to be hell bent on infiltrating these boards to stir up some controversy. Just saying.

• Upvote 2

As you can see there's more than a smattering of folks here who don't agree with you and gave you neg's. I wasn't one. It's not just what you are saying, but the way you say it. Can you just try to be a little less negative in your posts? It probably doesn't even matter to you, so I just wasted this one and a half minutes. Oh well, have a Happy Independence Day anyway. Enjoy your long weekend, Bro.

Some people will be scammed its human nature.People that see the goodness in man/woman will always be at risk of being scammed. And there will be those out there that will capitaize on them. There are also those that are skeptical of everything and feel there is a scam/motive in almost everything they approach. Me not perfect,i've been screwed before. But I've learned from MY mistakes and while I may not question everthing I do take a step back and reflect/investigate before acting.I am not an impulse buyer, I leave that to my better half. Each of us has to follow our own way imo and do what is comfortable...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

I just believe what I feel....The Dinar can not stay at the value it is now...It has to move up. Plain and simple. Maybe not millions but, 3X at least. STILL....I hope for the millions. B)

Edited by Primma

Well tmcgraw you say why do we believe people that hide behind a screen name ??? Well are you not doing the same, or are we to think you are tim mcgraw instead of spewing your negative remarks why don't you just keep them to yourself my mother alway taught me if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all words to live by. I am actually thinking maybe you say the things you do because you are jealous of those that have invested probably because you cannot afford it yourself,Yes there are many rumours out there but there are also facts if this was a scam I really don't think CNN would have anything about it on, or banks would sell dinar as banks are in a bad enough place right now and surely cannot afford the lawsuits this would produce if they scammed us.I myself hope an yes dream it happens soon as if you don't have hopes and dreams why live?

• Upvote 1

I find it very interesting that people like tmcgraw almost always link their posts with some sort of statement regarding their professional qualifications, as if those should persuade us that they speak from a position of authority or expertise.

Unfortunately, in the minds of a great many members of the public, the collective expertise of the financial management community was effectively destroyed by what occurred in 2008, and its aftermath. tmcgraw may be a person of integrity, but his profession has been tarred, perhaps forever, by the actions of the bad actors. So claiming expertise about, or even membership in, the financial management community can be enough to devalue one's advice in many people's minds.

I've dealt with several financial management professionals over the years. Those which displayed arrogance or condescension, or denigrated others' investment decisions, are the ones from which I ran, as fast as I could.

Food for thought.

• Upvote 1

Hi tmcgraw. You wanted others to be honest and that's certainly what we need to be at all times. About anything and everything. Sometimes we do lie to ourselves. Not intentionally.

But I do have questions about your honesty. Are you writing these negative posts to justify your feels about this investment? You apparently believe that you were "taken" and that your money has been lost. Did you cross the standard rule of investing: don't invest more than you can stand to loose? Just asking for honesty.

Hope and pray that you get your feelings together and that you seriously take a different approach to your posting . . . if you continue. And, yes, I do and will pray for you.

Nice try. Not sellin.