Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Post - Friday, 1 July 2011

easyrider

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our man Section Three sounds more like a Section Eight.

Once the Iraqi Paralment approves RV then it will go to CBI to establish a rate, the RV will happen simutaniously at all FOREXs around the globe. RV will not begin on the east coast & migrate. The Far East, Middle East & EU will be first to cash in on Monday because FOREX will be open for business while America holidays & still sleeps.

• Upvote 1

He was not sayiing the Rv would begin on the east coast--- as per world activity.

Only starting on east coast, following time zones as banks open for business in the uNITED STATES., and moving to the west coast. Not hard to understand and follow/

Slade, 4Family, and Lego... I could not agree more.

I get amazed at the loyalty some of these no names have. The people that piss in the BS kool-aid get all the negatives while the people making up crazy lies to pump this up get all the positives.

It has nothing to do with loyalty, unless you mean loyalty to common decency and respect.

Look, this is the RUMOR forum. Prove that these people are actually lying (i.e., DELIBERATELY misrepresenting the truth) or keep your "...abusive, harassing, ... defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, ... hateful ...." comments to yourself! And yeah, that's straight from the Terms of Service we all agreed to abide by when signing up to post here.

There is nothing wrong with discussing the rumors that Easy posts. There is EVERYTHING wrong with harassing Easy for doing so. You are NOT contributing to meaningful exchange. You are, in fact, "act[ing] in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges" by inserting your inflammatory rhetoric into discussions. Another violation of the Terms of Service.

So please, all any of us are asking you to do is: contribute meaningfully to the discussion or simply be quiet. You are not helping or protecting anybody with your attempt to dissuade or discredit Easy with your volatile diatribe. You ARE violating the rules of these forums and hopefully if you continue to do so something will be done about it.

Additionally, we're all supposed to be adults here. We're all "big boys and girls". Let other people make up their own minds about these RUMORS, or try and contribute rationally to discussion.

Take care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It has nothing to do with loyalty, unless you mean loyalty to common decency and respect.

Look, this is the RUMOR forum. Prove that these people are actually lying (i.e., DELIBERATELY misrepresenting the truth) or keep your "...abusive, harassing, ... defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, ... hateful ...." comments to yourself! And yeah, that's straight from the Terms of Service we all agreed to abide by when signing up to post here.

There is nothing wrong with discussing the rumors that Easy posts. There is EVERYTHING wrong with harassing Easy for doing so. You are NOT contributing to meaningful exchange. You are, in fact, "act[ing] in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges" by inserting your inflammatory rhetoric into discussions. Another violation of the Terms of Service.

So please, all any of us are asking you to do is: contribute meaningfully to the discussion or simply be quiet. You are not helping or protecting anybody with your attempt to dissuade or discredit Easy with your volatile diatribe. You ARE violating the rules of these forums and hopefully if you continue to do so something will be done about it.

Additionally, we're all supposed to be adults here. We're all "big boys and girls". Let other people make up their own minds about these RUMORS, or try and contribute rationally to discussion.

Take care.

This is a rumor forum? Wrong, this is a dinar investment forum with a rumor section that is used and abused by pets like easy. I posted a simple solution for easy, add a disclaimer to your posts. He did not respond.

You want proof that the gurus are lying? Where have you been? Tell you what, why don't you show us where they have told the truth? Prove anytime that they have been right.

These rumors are dangerous, and your right, there is nothing wrong with DISCUSSING them, what is the problem is that they have proven to be wrong over and over in the past, and pets like easy post them without concern for those who do not know the history of the guru being posted. When the pets like easy post their bs in the forums, how is a newbie to know the history of false intel, bogus info that has plagued these forums for years, they can't, and the pumper and the pumpers pets know this. That is why they can repeat the same old crap over and over, because they know the it will be the first time new investors will have heard it, will take it as believeable, probable or plausible and will make that extra last minute purchase, being that they only have a couple days to do it of course.

You want to protect east, go for it. He needs all the help he can get.

You want me to keep my "...abusive, harassing, ... defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, ... hateful ...." comments to yourself! as you put it, then easy should start adding a disclaimer anytime he posts from known false gurus.

I have contributed meaningful, thoughtful discussion to these forums for a while now, and if I am breaking the terms of service to protect those with limited knowledge, then so be it. The damage done by these posts easy makes are far more damaging and dangerous then anything I do by calling him out for what he is, a rumor spreading pumpers pet. He wants to prove me wrong, add a disclaimer, and be sure to include the line "DO NOT BUY GO OUT AND PURCHASE MORE DINAR BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE PROVEN FALSE GURUS HAVE SAID"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is a rumor forum? Wrong, this is a dinar investment forum with a rumor section that is used and abused by pets like easy. I posted a simple solution for easy, add a disclaimer to your posts. He did not respond.

I really don't want to descend into the realm of arguing semantics, but a proper understanding and usage of the language is necessary to effective communication.

When you come to Dinarvets.com you have a button up on the top labeled Forums, do you not? And when you click on it are you not presented with a list of links to various forums? Yes, and yes. This *IS* in fact a Rumor Forum on a Dinar Investment website.

I am also not aware of any requirement for disclaimers preceding any of our posts here in the Rumor forum. When signing up we are claiming to be at least 18 years of age. With that claim comes the assumption that we are mature enough to make adult decisions about what we read and how we let it affect our lives.

Just like you are adult enough to make choices about whether or not to abide by the Terms of Service you agreed to before posting here. Calling Easy a pet is a good example. I personally wouldn't want to be called a pet, and I'm sure you wouldn't either. So why do you blatantly violate this site's rules by continuing to do something which is at best simply rude?

You want proof that the gurus are lying? Where have you been? Tell you what, why don't you show us where they have told the truth? Prove anytime that they have been right.

I can no more prove that they are telling the truth than you can prove they are telling a lie. Before you respond, please visit your nearest dictionary and look up the meaning of the word 'lie'. Thank you.

I've got to get back to work.

It all boils down to this: you (among others) are violating the Terms of Service of this site. Easy is NOT.

Please leave those of us who choose to abide by the rules and have rational, adult POLITE conversation alone. It's that simple. It is not your job to "protect the rights" of the "newbies" by violating the rules that were set up here to encourage discourse on the Iraqi Dinar.

Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You want me to keep my "...abusive, harassing, ... defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, ... hateful ...." comments to yourself! as you put it, then easy should start adding a disclaimer anytime he posts from known false gurus.

I have contributed meaningful, thoughtful discussion to these forums for a while now, and if I am breaking the terms of service to protect those with limited knowledge, then so be it. The damage done by these posts easy makes are far more damaging and dangerous then anything I do by calling him out for what he is, a rumor spreading pumpers pet. He wants to prove me wrong, add a disclaimer, and be sure to include the line "DO NOT BUY GO OUT AND PURCHASE MORE DINAR BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE PROVEN FALSE GURUS HAVE SAID"

Instead of complaining about the posts, why don't you put the disclaimer, if you are that worried about others being taken advantage of? It would seem that would be way more productive than complaining about the post and trying to convince someone else to do what you want them to do. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

Hey Easy, I see you posting anything that you can find.... good bad or indifferent !!! which is what I like about you !!!! From reading this whole thread, it appears to me that people and I mean alot of people, have let this roller coaster ride get the better of their nerves. Hopefully everyone will enjoy a holiday weekend and come back to the forum more relaxed !!!! Happy 4th of July everyone........ hoping to RV soon :D

there are 4 or 5 people posting on here that seem to follow 2 or 3 particular individuals around for the sake of bashing every topic or post they make...why don't you boys go find another playground if you don't like this one...it's apparent you don't play well with others by the poor ratings you have on your profile page...that should be a clue that you are not very popular to begin with...reminds me of little bullies that tried to push others around in grade school til some little type punched them in the nose...if you don't like somebody's topic or post...why in the hell are you following them all over the frorums...WHAT?? We can't hear you. Explain it again because there are a lot of people waiting for your cruddy little answers. You people that do like to make posts, don't let these jackleg wannabes bug you. Anybody that has read my replies know I try to add humor and be positive on everything but this crap is REALLY GETTING OLD!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Cheers

• Upvote 1

Here are the site rules listed under the rumors section in the forums page:

Dinar Rumors

Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

My DV brethren if you do not like what someone posts you are welcome to your opinion but please still abide by the rules. It is to everyone's advantage to do so. It is a rumors section and rumors are posted here to be sorted through by the adults reading them.

This ride is emotional enough for many not to have to hear haters bash posters. I know the concerns for the newbies are legite but they will learn as the rest of us have what to sort through as they continue the course and read about the reliability of some of the sources as their education increases.

I personally am convinced that some have ulterior motives in pumping, others are I believe very sincere in their beliefs whether right or wrong. To assume we know with out doubt that everyone is a pumper who has intel that the RV is soon to happen is presumptuous at best. Be better.

Please let us respect each other's faith or lack of faith. People take it very personal when you bash others who are of like faith., or when you bash others for their lack of faith. We don't have to agree to be respectful.

We are all here to learn, be encouraged, and be better informed.

I for one enjoy having a choice of what to choose to read and what to give credibility to without that being first filtered out by someone else.

GP

• Upvote 1

Here are the site rules listed under the rumors section in the forums page:

Dinar Rumors

Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

My DV brethren if you do not like what someone posts you are welcome to your opinion but please still abide by the rules. It is to everyone's advantage to do so. It is a rumors section and rumors are posted here to be sorted through by the adults reading them.

This ride is emotional enough for many not to have to hear haters bash posters. I know the concerns for the newbies are legite but they will learn as the rest of us have what to sort through as they continue the course and read about the reliability of some of the sources as their education increases.

I personally am convinced that some have ulterior motives in pumping, others are I believe very sincere in their beliefs whether right or wrong. To assume we know with out doubt that everyone is a pumper who has intel that the RV is soon to happen is presumptuous at best. Be better.

Please let us respect each other's faith or lack of faith. People take it very personal when you bash others who are of like faith., or when you bash others for their lack of faith. We don't have to agree to be respectful.

We are all here to learn, be encouraged, and be better informed.

I for one enjoy having a choice of what to choose to read and what to give credibility to without that being first filtered out by someone else.

GP

Let me echo your comments. Ditto here. Thanks Grand... oh, and p.s., I love your sense of humor on the other posts! Thanks for contributing (sanity)

Pumpers?...Go home and play with your kids, or tell your mamma about them, I don't give a #%^$#. If you want to play in this Dinar game, be a man, stop whining about what or who you think is pumping. Its part of the game. You probably read every nuance of their threads to find a nugget or two for your investment. Then act like a 1/2 inch bearded drake or spike buck behind your screen. This is the lamest display of a man I have even seen in recent history.

Are you a manly man? LOL laugh.gif Let's go hunting for some boars....only dogs and knives. You down? Hope so with all your big talk you're doing behind that computer screen of yours.

No need to cause trouble, just chill, go with the flow. If you don't like reading something move on, simple as that.

• Upvote 1

These rumors are dangerous, and your right, there is nothing wrong with DISCUSSING them, what is the problem is that they have proven to be wrong over and over in the past, and pets like easy post them without concern for those who do not know the history of the guru being posted. When the pets like easy post their bs in the forums, how is a newbie to know the history of false intel, bogus info that has plagued these forums for years, they can't, and the pumper and the pumpers pets know this. That is why they can repeat the same old crap over and over, because they know the it will be the first time new investors will have heard it, will take it as believeable, probable or plausible and will make that extra last minute purchase, being that they only have a couple days to do it of course.

This is posted in bold at the top of every page of every post in the "RUMOR SECTION" of this Dinar forum:

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns

The above statement is clearly a "Disclaimer" provided to all of us by the owner of this site himself... Why should EasyRider have to create his own Disclaimer when he is posting in the RUMOR section? I personally don't feel he should have to.

• Upvote 1