Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Post - Friday, 1 July 2011

easyrider

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Though Frank is a fraud, easy is just trying to help this site, if you don't like it don't read it. Thanks easy. This whole little sophomore fight over a boy is kinda funny... I mean pathetic. Come on guys we all want the RV. If we didn't we wouldn't be wasting a Friday on here

• Upvote 8

Easy, after reading your last couple of opinions that you posted, I realized that being a pet is all your really good for.

Your lack of understanding in regards to this invesment explains your willingness to listen to the false gurus.

I'm sure your following of misguided supportes will bash me for this post, as they seem to want to compare you to Scooter being chased away whenever I call you a good little pumpers pet, but your not even close to being on the same level as Scooter.

Your reputation and your value have come at the expense of spreading repeated false information that misleads people, especially the newbies, in this investment.

Sorry Newbies, but if you cant decipher Crap from the Crapper then you need to educate yourself in your investment before coming to the forums. I am an adult and can decipher the good from the bad for myself... Thanks anyway Papa

Ya I know easy....and all you ever post is lies from OTHER PEOPLE......I don't get it....if you need someone to spoon feed you BS and LIES....get yourself a girlfriend prettier than you are ....honestly it makes no sense to base all your dreams on lies propagated over the computer :rolleyes:

Slade, There are more people on this site that

respect and appreciate Easyrider than even know

who you are.. so I would suggest, you begin to speak

more highly of him... because we all got HIS BACK!

And I agree, if it posts like a troll, speaks like a troll,

then guess what????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

wonder if that douchebag Frank ever listens to his own conference calls to see how incredibly phony and ignorant he sounds. NOBODY can possibly believe his nonsense. How annoying. angry.gif

Wow! I wonder if anyone in this forum ever had a heart, compassion and ability to see those who mean well and are trying to help. I think alot of people who hang around here will lose their money very fast after receiving it. U dont deserve it. Think before you speak negatively. Negative thoughts create a world of Negativity around you. Its a cancer that spreads fast. We dont need it here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Slade, There are more people on this site that

respect and appreciate Easyrider than even know

who you are.. so I would suggest, you begin to speak

more highly of him... because we all got HIS BACK!

And I agree, if it posts like a troll, speaks like a troll,

then guess what????

I agree Patty B. Slade do you even own Dinar? Why aren't you a "Verified" Dinar Holder? Or are you just in here to start trouble? I have NEVER seen you contribute anything to this forum other than your opinion.

Easyrider spends his time finding Info from whatever source and brings it here. I appreciate that, because otherwise I would have to do it. It may not be true, but it gives us an idea of what is being said about the Dinar, and it helps us evaluate our investment, good or bad. I also appreciate this info because it is entertaining! IMO

-

• Upvote 1

lMAO and you bring much more to this site now do you??? As i recall what about your little story with your pool guy hmmmmmmm.........ya know im not even gonna go there. Have a good night.

You can't go there, you can't even recall the story correctly.

My contribution to this site is at least based on my own opinion formed from hours of my own work, and my own research.

Your contribution is spreading BS info from people proven to be wrong over and over again.

Though Frank is a fraud, easy is just trying to help this site, if you don't like it don't read it. Thanks easy. This whole little sophomore fight over a boy is kinda funny... I mean pathetic. Come on guys we all want the RV. If we didn't we wouldn't be wasting a Friday on here

Sonny, you know I have alot of respect for you, and you are right, if you don't like it, dont read it.

For the most part I don't, but as I have posted in the past, the newbies to this investment are at the most risk to these kind of false rumors and outright lies.

Maybe a compromise would be that Easy, and anyone else who posts a rumor from here or from another site, should be required to add a disclaimer stating that these same gurus have posted this info in the past and have yet to be correct in anything they share. Big red letters at the beginning of any post that shares info from any guru.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Four days left before your call Sonny.

• Upvote 1

Easy, after reading your last couple of opinions that you posted, I realized that being a pet is all your really good for.

Your lack of understanding in regards to this invesment explains your willingness to listen to the false gurus.

I'm sure your following of misguided supportes will bash me for this post, as they seem to want to compare you to Scooter being chased away whenever I call you a good little pumpers pet, but your not even close to being on the same level as Scooter.

Your reputation and your value have come at the expense of spreading repeated false information that misleads people, especially the newbies, in this investment.

That could not have been said any better. It is obvious he does not know what he is talking about. Easyrider is a little pumper in training pants, spewing lies and disinformation out of ignorance or on purpose. All of his network of allies need to wake up and do some research.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why aren't you a "Verified" Dinar Holder?

End Quote

Now that's annoying...........Because not he nor anybody else is forced to be. That's if you don't mind.

While that is true, it would help to prove that he's not here just to be a troll. But I do mind troublemakers. Get over it.

Are you invested in Dinar? Why aren't you verified?

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ahh haters need i say more haha it gets me amped up.

laugh.giflaugh.gifcool.gifcool.gif

why don't all you haters scurry on over to my other post and read MY post, you know you want to... just do it....do it.tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sonny... I TOTALLY RESPECT YOU... With that said, You don't mind that "Frank" and "Okie" Stuff is brought here? They come with their "RV Tomorrow's" on THEIR Sites (I Honestly don't know what sites they come from cause I'm hooked to DV... Haha) But people drag that stuff here... Why? I think it Degrades this site. This stuff is ment for THEIR SITES... Not for DV. I LOVE DINAR VETS Because Adam and Staff don't dictate, as I believe most of these other sites do (Though I am not a part of them, So I'm going off what I've heard). But Sonny, Why do we let people drag this stuff here? This site (To me) Is for OUR News and OUR Rumors... Not theirs. Is it Entertainment? Keeping peoples hopes alive with False rumors and Lies? We have Enough "bank story's" to fill my "Belief dish". Now I am in NO Way bashing Sonny... I sure hope this doesn't sound that way. I Believe in sonny's 3 week prediction and get Excited to see him post! But I only ask, Why is it ok to drag chats, from people we KNOW are nonsense, Here to DV?

I Don't bring Much to the table. Wish I could do more, But after reading for two hours, I'm DONE With being on the computer. And there is SO Much to read here on DV... This site has givin me SO Much info about the History and Present on Iraq, I Can't thank Adam and staff, And I know Adam and Scoot have their Beef, But scoot brought a LOT Of info here that I was able to Learn from. (Thanks Scoot) (I hope I don't get in trouble for say'n his name)... Adam thinks SO Highly in you Sonny, That I do too... Which is why i ask YOU this question. Why bring these "Chats" Here to our Dinar Family?

SO MUCH RESPECT TO ADAM, STAFF, AND SONNY1... Just a very long, Drawn out Question....

OOps, Sheffif is here, Have to go.

Krem

• Upvote 2

I wont read a limp wristed wanna be' post.

ahhhh u mad bro?????

You are on my post just rememebr that you read this post. Did you not????. Haha not even gonna waist my time on here its friday night ill ttyl. Have a good night everyone.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Are you invested in Dinar? Why aren't you verified?

End Quote

1) None of your business.... But I feel kind tonight and will disclose this to you.... Yes

2) None of your business..... I might decide telling this to someone ... Certainly not you.

Edited by umbertino

Ok. Let's get to the real question. How many of you listen to the link, with the recorded call?

What about the call is unbelievable to you? Do you think frank staged the call or what?? If this man is being honest with Frank, and i believe Frank believes he is, then something is coming down the pike we had better pay attention to.

Would it really bother you to find out that Frank may be right about this. Frank is just trying to help everyone receive information about the potential RV of the dinar. How unsettling is that?

• Upvote 1