Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Post - Friday, 1 July 2011

easyrider

Frank26......07-01-2011

by Frank26 » July 1st, 2011, 8:20 pm •

Greetings Family,

I told you that we would reunite Tuesday night on our CC………but I also told you that if something of significance should arise we would share it with you. I have two things to tell you ……..the first one I will have TINK type for you. The second one will be presented to you via a link where you will click on to listen and hear a conversation between me and one of our Team members. Let’s start.

You are to take this to the Lord in prayer Family for I have done my best to avoid any exaggeration or contamination of this info. There is a gentleman that is in Iraq……….he called his minister on the mainland today around 3pm EST. There was excitement in his voice as he reported that ……”they are doing it now!” Family………They are releasing the new currency to the Iraqi citizens. They have told the citizens that the US dollar must be removed out of circulation immediately. They went on to say that old currency would have a window of time to be traded in for the new currency. IMO Family………this is a mandate for the Iraqi citizens as far as a timeframe……….not for us when we exchange. They are telling the citizens that they want everyone to use the IQD from now on. They told the Iraqi citizens today that the new currency will have an increased value to it………but they did not give a rate yet to the citizens. There is more to this source of info and I am scheduled to learn more tonight.

Secondly………I received a phone call from one of our Team members who was assigned a specific role. When he called in it took me a second to realize who he was. I turned on my recorder which I only use when gathering intel from my Teams so that I can go back and double check what was said. Notes have failed me in the past ……….never again. When I was done with the conversation I realized the value of this info and decided to share it with you. We recorded it on to a freeconferencing format for you to listen. I suppose I could break it down for you ……..but it speaks for itself. Below is a post from our last thread from MarinemomCA that can be bonded with what you are about to hear.

by MarinemomCA » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm •

I was to Wells Fargo bank yesterday. I met with a personal banker. We spoke of the dinar and dong and she just smiled.

I asked questions and didn't get to many firm answers. Until I said if I came in with my foreign currency and went to the

teller next week would I be able to cash it in. She said Yes.

So, I am ready for next week!!! How about the rest of you???? Show me the RV

I hope you enjoy what I have shared with you today. Btw……..sorry if it straightened out your curls MARY COOPER……..LOL. Many of your calls today where concerned that the DFI was renewed for another year under our protection. Why would you be concerned about something so positive in the direction of our investment? You see…….as they walk out of CH7 from the UNSC they walk into CH8 of the IMF. As I told you last night……no animal caged for almost 30 years is going to sit in the same cage once you set him free and open the door. That’s what happened today on July 1st, 2011. So as Iraq’s infrastructure explodes in the next 6 months ……..so will the IQD. Many nations who seek restitution or claims of ancient debt from Iraq…..will never see a single dinar in payment. We protect Iraq’s oil and money in American accounts and further protect them with the DFI renewal. Let me ask you something gentlemen of KTFA…………if Iraq’s money and oil could be compared to our soul mates………..may I propose this question? “Who would dare touch our wives!!!?” So with that in mind Family…………do not fear the DFI because ………”WE GOT THEM!!!”

S41755k………you know where my phone numbers are at………please call me. I understand about the extra.

It’s been awhile since I posted and said that I leave you with My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank

MP3 link

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOOMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT a SPECIAL post from St Frankie HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKING.....absolutely SHOCKING!!!!

Is he sending out his "soldiers" again to "stake out" bank parking lots and Ali's supposed various offices????.....Oh I forget that "many" of you are new to this circus...and don't know what I am talking about.....my bad..... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

stop trollin

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Seriously!?!?!?!........you are going to throw the "troll card" on me when you "troll" all the other sites and spend hour upon hour copy/pasting the WORST of the dinar world LIES here???

Hmmmmm....we can square off if you want to.........

OTHERWISE...my comment was aimed at the pumper/guru/fake church having/non-profit fraud/lie telling St Frankie....NOT YOU.....but if THAT is who you want to defend......I will CERTAINLY take the "other side" of that bet........wink.gif

email copy AND PASTE no need to troll other sites

definition of a troll: someone that goes on a post or a forum to annoy or create drama and to get attention because they didnt get enough from their mommy.smile.gif

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

Ya I gotcha "mommy".....ok then...

You have made yourself "famous" here with your copy/paste abilities....and for the record.... I have NEVER .....EVER said ONE THING negative towards you....yet in your "15 mins of copy/paste fame" you want to take a kick at me......I gotcha number little boy wink.gif

honestly slade all you ever do is post negativity i dont get it if you dont agree move on. It honestly makes no sense to fight over the computer.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Ya I know easy....and all you ever post is lies from OTHER PEOPLE......I don't get it....if you need someone to spoon feed you BS and LIES....get yourself a girlfriend prettier than you are ....honestly it makes no sense to base all your dreams on lies propagated over the computer rolleyes.gif

a GF prettier than me?? hahaha impossible j/k just look over my posts next time all good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is he sending out his "soldiers" again to "stake out" bank parking lots and Ali's supposed various offices????.....Oh I forget that "many" of you are new to this circus...and don't know what I am talking about.....my bad..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 for making me spit my beer out. But, it isn't easy's fault for posting this from another site. Anyone reading this thread is lying if they say they don't enjoy reading them.

Easy, after reading your last couple of opinions that you posted, I realized that being a pet is all your really good for.

Your lack of understanding in regards to this invesment explains your willingness to listen to the false gurus.

I'm sure your following of misguided supportes will bash me for this post, as they seem to want to compare you to Scooter being chased away whenever I call you a good little pumpers pet, but your not even close to being on the same level as Scooter.

Your reputation and your value have come at the expense of spreading repeated false information that misleads people, especially the newbies, in this investment.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

TROLLING , putting baits in the water to attract various species of Fish up , enticeing them to be hooked and reeled into the boat , where a gaff is inserted and then thrown into the fish box with or without ICE--then cleaned , packed in Plastic and more Ice to in the future to possiblely eaten , given away to others or most of the time thrown out after a year !

LOL

capt. cliff

• Upvote 4

Easy, after reading your last couple of opinions that you posted, I realized that being a pet is all your really good for.

Your lack of understanding in regards to this invesment explains your willingness to listen to the false gurus.

I'm sure your following of misguided supportes will bash me for this post, as they seem to want to compare you to Scooter being chased away whenever I call you a good little pumpers pet, but your not even close to being on the same level as Scooter.

Your reputation and your value have come at the expense of spreading repeated false information that misleads people, especially the newbies, in this investment.

lMAO and you bring much more to this site now do you??? As i recall what about your little story with your pool guy hmmmmmmm.........ya know im not even gonna go there. Have a good night.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Is he sending out his "soldiers" again to "stake out" bank parking lots and Ali's supposed various offices????.....Oh I forget that "many" of you are new to this circus...and don't know what I am talking about.....my bad..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is wrong with you? Were you dropped too many times as a small baby and are now mad at the world? We didn't drop you, nor will we drop you now, just lighten up! It will RV and it will RV soon! ThanksEZ!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

rolleyes.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifThanks Mongo. Needed a good LOL

TROLLING , putting baits in the water to attract various species of Fish up , enticeing them to be hooked and reeled into the boat , where a gaff is inserted and then thrown into the fish box with or without ICE--then cleaned , packed in Plastic and more Ice to in the future to possiblely eaten , given away to others or most of the time thrown out after a year !

LOL

capt. cliff

YUP. Been There, Done That. biggrin.gif