Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's How it Will Happen

After studying and investigating all the "intel" and news reports, I want to tell you all what I think will happen.

If you only listen to the "gurus" and feed off their "good news" high, then you're getting a skewed picture. You have to do your own investigating and research and do your own common sense thinking.

First, there will be a Re-denomination, and the new lower denomination IQD currency will be issued. This being done with the intention of replacing the current high denomination currency. The reason for Iraq to do this is two-fold:

1) So that the people of Iraq don't have to deal with the ridiculously high denomination notes available now, and

2) To provide a convenient base set-up for the eventual Revaluation to bring the Iraqi Dinar back on par with the US dollar, and hopefully higher.

For example, today in Iraq, a loaf of bread costs about 1,000 Iraqi Dinar. When the new currency is issued, that same loaf of bread will cost 1 new Iraqi Dinar. The new 1 dinar note will become as popular as our own 1 dollar bill. So, it's simple. The loaf of bread will retain it's exact same value - it will cost 1,000 OLD dinar -OR- 1 NEW dinar.

Now, this two currency situation won't last forever. Iraq will declare that we will have X amount of months to exchange our old high denomination dinar notes for the new lower denomination dinar notes. Just like it happened with the Euro, you had to exchange your old currency for the new Euro. There was a certain time period to do the exchange in. After that, the old currency was no longer valid for purchasing goods and services.

So, you see, the value of the loaf of bread or whatever the "thing" is, will remain the same. It has to go like that or the whole thing doesn't work. There will simply be two different mediums of currency for a short time. It's sort of like saying if a loaf of bread cost $1.00, you can pay for it with 100 pennies or a 1-dollar bill. Two different mediums of payment, but same value.

Now, the good news is that there will be an RV. BUT, it can only happen AFTER the Re-denomination and the new currency comes out. So, if the RV comes in at 3.25, for example, that's $3.25 against the new currency, not the old currency.

See, that's been the whole confusion for years. Some people thought the RV would happen on the existing IQD notes, which would make everyone millionaires. It was this original Re-denomination/new currency story that got bent out of shape and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and ran with it. The story got contorted into a get-rich-quick deal. Who could pass up the appeal of possibly making millions on a thousand dollar investment? It created the whole IQD frenzy that we've seen over the last year.

So, it's just been a mis-interpretation all along.

Yes, there will be an RV, BUT only AFTER the Re-denomination occurs and only re-valued against the new currency, not the old currency. You will have to exchange your current high denomination notes for the new lower denomination notes. Then, sometime later, the RV will happen at a rate somewhere between 3.25 to 5.25.

So, using the 3.25 rate, for example, 1,000 new IQD will be worth 3,250 US dollars. Not the millions we were all hoping for if you were basing the RV on the old high denomination notes. Bummer, but at least we're getting a small profit out of it. And of course, it's better than taking a loss.

The only question is when. One thing for sure is, when the new currency comes out, it will probably be best to exchange your old IQD for the new IQD as soon as possible. So then you'll be ready for the RV.

No big deal right? We've waited for years already. So what's a few more months? (years?)

Bottom Line... Look for the Re-denomination and the new currency to happen first, and then the RV later on. I think that scenario makes much more sense. Don't you? You heard it here first!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

After studying and investigating all the "intel" and news reports, I want to tell you all what I think will happen.

If you only listen to the "gurus" and feed off their "good news" high, then you're getting a skewed picture. You have to do your own investigating and research and do your own common sense thinking.

First, there will be a Re-denomination, and the new lower denomination IQD currency will be issued. This being done with the intention of replacing the current high denomination currency. The reason for Iraq to do this is two-fold:

1) So that the people of Iraq don't have to deal with the ridiculously high denomination notes available now, and

2) To provide a convenient base set-up for the eventual Revaluation to bring the Iraqi Dinar back on par with the US dollar, and hopefully higher.

For example, today in Iraq, a loaf of bread costs about 1,000 Iraqi Dinar. When the new currency is issued, that same loaf of bread will cost 1 new Iraqi Dinar. The new 1 dinar note will become as popular as our own 1 dollar bill. So, it's simple. The loaf of bread will retain it's exact same value - it will cost 1,000 OLD dinar -OR- 1 NEW dinar.

Now, this two currency situation won't last forever. Iraq will declare that we will have X amount of months to exchange our old high denomination dinar notes for the new lower denomination dinar notes. Just like it happened with the Euro, you had to exchange your old currency for the new Euro. There was a certain time period to do the exchange in. After that, the old currency was no longer valid for purchasing goods and services.

So, you see, the value of the loaf of bread or whatever the "thing" is, will remain the same. It has to go like that or the whole thing doesn't work. There will simply be two different mediums of currency for a short time. It's sort of like saying if a loaf of bread cost $1.00, you can pay for it with 100 pennies or a 1-dollar bill. Two different mediums of payment, but same value.

Now, the good news is that there will be an RV. BUT, it can only happen AFTER the Re-denomination and the new currency comes out. So, if the RV comes in at 3.25, for example, that's $3.25 against the new currency, not the old currency.

See, that's been the whole confusion for years. Some people thought the RV would happen on the existing IQD notes, which would make everyone millionaires. It was this original Re-denomination/new currency story that got bent out of shape and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and ran with it. The story got contorted into a get-rich-quick deal. Who could pass up the appeal of possibly making millions on a thousand dollar investment? It created the whole IQD frenzy that we've seen over the last year.

Yes, there will be an RV, BUT only AFTER the Re-denomination occurs and only re-valued against the new currency, not the old currency. You will have to exchange your current high denomination notes for the new lower denomination notes. Then, sometime later, the RV will happen at a rate somewhere between 3.25 to 5.25.

So, using the 3.25 rate, for example, 1,000 new IQD will be worth 3,250 US dollars. Not the millions we were all hoping for if you were basing the RV on the old high denomination notes. Bummer, but at least we're getting a small profit out of it. And of course, it's better than taking a loss.

The only question is when. One thing for sure is, when the new currency comes out, it will probably be best to exchange your old IQD for the new IQD as soon as possible. So then you'll be ready for the RV.

No big deal right? We've waited for years already. So what's a few more months? (years?)

Bottom Line... Look for the Re-denomination and the new currency to happen first, and then the RV later on. I think that scenario makes much more sense. Don't you? You heard it here first!

This was my exact theory, as well as many others. This sounds a lot like the conversation I had with someone on Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. He (Brian) was able to clarify things and back up everything he stated with REAL FACTS! I was very impressed and this sounds exactly like what COULD possibly happen. It's better than not making anything at all right? People will give you negatives and deny what you are stating only because it's not what they want to hear, but they have to come to the realization one day that this is probably what will happen.

Thanks for your post :)

Edited by RealisticLassie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yeah no loss is a good thing, but there are some people out there (good people) that have invested everything in this to improve not only their lives but others as well (hence the good comment).

I personally think that it will not happen this way. Let's all hope for the best.

• Upvote 1

Yeah no loss is a good thing, but there are some people out there (good people) that have invested everything in this to improve not only their lives but others as well (hence the good comment).

I personally think that it will not happen this way. Let's all hope for the best.

That is something that makes this investment such a hard thing, there are TONS of great people out there who are relying on this investment just to get by and as you stated "improve not only their lives but others as well". I still hope that it does not go down the way this poster is explaining it, but it is very possible that it COULD. I can't stand the fact that so many people's hopes and dreams could be shattered because of this. Yet again, all their hopes and dreams could be fulfilled if this thing plays out in our favor! Let's only hope for the best, but at the same time, be aware of the worst and prepare for the worst, just incase!

• Upvote 1

I'm not buying your story either....because what you would have to believe is that under the watchful eye of all involved Iraq was able to print a currency and pay $125,000,000 to do so just to trash it. The dinar we have will become the CBI treasury note after cash in that way it will have a purpose other then trash....think about it!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your opinion. I think you are wrong. I also find it interesting that you joined today just to immediately post a long thoughtful & unsupported negative opinion.

Yes, that's correct, I just joined today. And usually that's what people do when they join - they make a post. And I posted here because this is the place where you post your opinion on something. Glad you found my post interesting!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Fortunately, I learned a while ago to invest only what you can afford to lose. Yes, I'm absolutely hoping for the best outcome possible.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

>>Some people thought the RV would happen on the existing IQD notes, which would make everyone millionaires. It was this original Re-denomination/new currency story that got bent out of shape and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and ran with it.>>>

Sounds right for the RD info I've read...But....

For many who purchased through dealers, the advertising was to purchase a certain amount dinars, each being a share. You elect how many dinars to purchase by the only notes that were offered which were all being zero notes. Then my screen shots reflect the potential profit based on rv amount. And each screen shot taken reflects no redeomination or currency updates under consideration until . The CBI doc also says if notes are ever recalled, they would exchange for the same "amount" like a dozen old brownies for a dozen new brownies 12=12 not a rebased amount. If this was always the long term plan, and strategically solicited to the average person and tolerated....if people ran with it..just who brought out the wagon and hitched the horses inviting an opportunity for the ride, then continue to stop and serve kool-aid at the watering troughs along the way?

Wishwell11

GO Something

Edited by wishwell11

Yes, that's correct, I just joined today. And usually that's what people do when they join - they make a post. And I posted here because this is the place where you post your opinion on something. Glad you found my post interesting!

I appreciate the fact that you are not afraid to express your true opinion on this investment. You're correct, people join so they can post and take part in the conversations, which is why you posted. I for one did find your post interesting and I agree with what you stated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was my exact theory, as well as many others. This sounds a lot like the conversation I had with someone on Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. He (Brian) was able to clarify things and back up everything he stated with REAL FACTS! I was very impressed and this sounds exactly like what COULD possibly happen. It's better than not making anything at all right? People will give you negatives and deny what you are stating only because it's not what they want to hear, but they have to come to the realization one day that this is probably what will happen.

Thanks for your post :)

Thanks buddy. Right, people only hear what they want to hear. Appreciate the support.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

>>Some people thought the RV would happen on the existing IQD notes, which would make everyone millionaires. It was this original Re-denomination/new currency story that got bent out of shape and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and ran with it.>>>

Sounds right for the RD info I've read...But....

For many who purchased through dealers, the advertising was to purchase a certain amount dinars, each being a share. You elect how many dinars to purchase by the only notes that were offered which were all being zero notes. Then my screen shots reflect the potential profit based on rv amount. And each screen shot taken reflects no redeomination or currency updates under consideration until . The CBI doc also says if notes are ever recalled, they would exchange for the same "amount" like a dozen old brownies for a dozen new brownies 12=12 not a rebased amount. If this was always the long term plan, and strategically solicited to the average person and tolerated....if people ran with it..just who brought out the wagon and hitched the horses inviting an opportunity for the ride, then continue to stop and serve kool-aid at the watering troughs along the way?

Wishwell11

GO Something

When the CBI said they will exchange for the same "amount", this is what they mean...if you have a 25,000 note, after they drop the zeros, they will exchange that note for a new 25 note. Both notes will be worth the same amount, that's always how it has worked. Once a redenomination occurs, the citizens of that country will have a certain amount of time to exchange their larger denominations for the smaller denominations, but both currencies will be worth the same.

• Upvote 1

When the CBI said they will exchange for the same "amount", this is what they mean...if you have a 25,000 note, after they drop the zeros, they will exchange that note for a new 25 note. Both notes will be worth the same amount, that's always how it has worked. Once a redenomination occurs, the citizens of that country will have a certain amount of time to exchange their larger denominations for the smaller denominations, but both currencies will be worth the same.

I can appreciate what you're saying RealisticLassie but when people say that buyers got carried away, go look at dinar selling sites. It isn't sold as buy the value of the paper (note)...its how many dinars. When people buy 25,000 dinars....if for what ever reason they have to exchange they want

at least what they paid for 25,000 dinars. Now professional currency traders may understand and gamble on a RD/ rebase but the profit breakdown on selling sites reflect the profits in the total # of dinars purchased not the number/value of notes at the time of purchase.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong smile.gif but if it goes down this way, is common practice.. it doesn't bode well for dealer intentions nor look good for Iraq especially to Americans who have and continue to invest in Iraq. Should Raise alot of skepticism if this stradegy is Iraqs preferred method investments are to be solicited. Our government and Iraq have known about dinar sales to the common folk...all along.

Wishwell11

Where I highlighted your post in red is where I stopped reading.

The loaf of bread won't cost ANY different AFTER the redenomination, than before the redenomination. The method of paying for it, however, WILL change.

Yes, it makes sense to RD and RV, and I don't see why they don't just do both at once. "Hello, yes, this is your new money, and this is what you can buy with it now, since it's FINALLY WORTH SOMETHING AGAIN!! Sorry it took so long, but we did the best we could. Byeeeee."

No, I didn't hear it from you first. I've been making numerous posts about that very thing for the past week or so.

:D

GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

I can appreciate what you're saying RealisticLassie but when people say that buyers got carried away, go look at dinar selling sites. It isn't sold as buy the value of the paper (note)...its how many dinars. When people buy 25,000 dinars....if for what ever reason they have to exchange they want

at least what they paid for 25,000 dinars. Now professional currency traders may understand and gamble on a RD/ rebase but the profit breakdown on selling sites reflect the profits in the total # of dinars purchased not the number/value of notes at the time of purchase.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong smile.gif but if it goes down this way, is common practice.. it doesn't bode well for dealer intentions nor look good for Iraq especially to Americans who have and continue to invest in Iraq. Should Raise alot of skepticism if this stradegy is Iraqs preferred method investments are to be solicited. Our government and Iraq have known about dinar sales to the common folk...all along.

Wishwell11

That is true when you said "When people buy 25,000 dinars....if for what ever reason they have to exchange they want

at least what they paid for 25,000 dinars." At the same time, we probably won't get the same amount back as what we paid for those 25,000 dinars since we bought it from a dealer who charged us a heck of a lot more than what we would have paid if we literally went to Iraq and bought them right there. If i'm understanding you correctly, (please correct me if I am not) you're saying that the CBI will pay us back for the amount of money we actually paid for the dinars, not for how much we would have paid if we got the rate straight from Iraq. They would only pay us the amount it cost us if we bought them straight out Iraq and not from a dealer. Please correct me if I am understanding you wrong.

Thanks for your input as well!