Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reverse Bank story...

Bank Guy

I have read so many posts here about people who talk to bankers and get bogus info or false feelings like we know something more than the CBI.

So here is a new twist...

A customer came into my bank and sat at my desk asking if our branch was cashing in the dinar because "It has revalued and I want to cash in...if not I will go to another bank!"

At first I got a little excited thinking he may have been right and since it being the first of the month, end of the week and before a holiday weekend we were so busy I had not had time to check our currency exchange web sites all day.

But...sadly I pulled it up and yes...it still showed the old 1168 to one rate.

I showed him but he still called me an idiot who was holding out on information to get him to cash in at a lower rate.

I then pulled up both the CBI and Forex web sites to show him nothing had changed there either.

Still unwilling to believe me that the RV has not happened...he stormed out proclaiming that "I will move my accounts to the banks who are cashing in now then!"

Good journey misinformed fool!

Our bank will miss your $124.56 in your checking account!

You might miss his millions when it does rv.

• Upvote 5

I have read so many posts here about people who talk to bankers and get bogus info or false feelings like we know something more than the CBI.

A customer came into my bank and sat at my desk asking if our branch was cashing in the dinar because "It has revalued and I want to cash in...if not I will go to another bank!"

At first I got a little excited thinking he may have been right and since it being the first of the month, end of the week and before a holiday weekend we were so busy I had not had time to check our currency exchange web sites all day.

I showed him but he still called me an idiot who was holding out on information to get him to cash in at a lower rate.

I then pulled up both the CBI and Forex web sites to show him nothing had changed there either.

Yes,.....but that's nearly $400 you could have lent to start someone's new business,.....a new Dell maybe?

Still unwilling to believe me that the RV has not happened...he stormed out proclaiming that "I will move my accounts to the banks who are cashing in now then!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some people really don't like it when you disturb their fantasy with facts. B)<_<:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have you be able to look at those screens & pee yourself with excitement. Cause then I could do the same :lol::blink:

Just dont pee on me too! :lol:

Hysterical!

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers!

If you didn't have but $124.56 in your checking account wouldn't you be knda despert an a 4th july weekend an no cold beer, have a little concern. :rolleyes: