Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have to ask, how much dinar has been sold? It seems to me that there has been way more than any country could back, We see tons sold everyday on the CBI auctions,

Grant it, many of you know much more than me, but I cannot fathom any country having enough coin to RV at anything with the amount they have to cover.I also ask if there are

rules and laws against selling more currency than they should, I have to think there is but just don't know. Bottom Line is I have to wonder if the Dinar has been over sold?

I have faith in the fact that this will happen but with every day that passes I really question the reallity behind any real pay out. It just seems like we keep investing, but there

has to be a cut off point somewhere? Guess I just worry that too much has been sold and they could never cover the spread. I hope some of you could shed some light on

this. Plz keep in mind I do try to stay positive on this investment and I am not trying to be a Killjoy but just would like a little input and direction. Thanks folks. P.S Happy 21st

anniversry LaLa. Ha thats my wife and she will see this, and I'm broke so hopefully That being in type will make up for not getting her a gift!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh Darn it, plz R.V..............BYE!!

I have to ask, how much dinar has been sold? It seems to me that there has been way more than any country could back, We see tons sold everyday on the CBI auctions,

Grant it, many of you know much more than me, but I cannot fathom any country having enough coin to RV at anything with the amount they have to cover.I also ask if there are

rules and laws against selling more currency than they should, I have to think there is but just don't know. Bottom Line is I have to wonder if the Dinar has been over sold?

I have faith in the fact that this will happen but with every day that passes I really question the reallity behind any real pay out. It just seems like we keep investing, but there

has to be a cut off point somewhere? Guess I just worry that too much has been sold and they could never cover the spread. I hope some of you could shed some light on

this. Plz keep in mind I do try to stay positive on this investment and I am not trying to be a Killjoy but just would like a little input and direction. Thanks folks. P.S Happy 21st

anniversry LaLa. Ha thats my wife and she will see this, and I'm broke so hopefully That being in type will make up for not getting her a gift!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh Darn it, plz R.V..............BYE!!

I happen to think that the dinar will be in a basket of currencies that will replace the dollar as a reserve currency in the future. The dinars we have, will never go back to Iraq, they will be held by our GOV in reserve to bolster our money what ever it might be, the dollar or the amero.

• Upvote 1

And thats one of the million dollar questions we are here to find out because right now as it stands they have too much money to RV at a much higher rate......

• Upvote 1

Just take into account how fast a dollar bill wears out physically... those dinar notes in Iraq have to take a beating everday so the CBI may take them out of ccirculation ie. bills that are torn...worn out or damaged in any way. remember the 25k note is worth like 30 dollar or so in Iraq. so they mustbe used everday just a thought ;)

Part of the answer is contained in the article PositiveThinker posted today:

"According to the data of the Central Bank of Iraq is currently trading about 29 trillion Iraqi dinars through five trillions of paper money..."

Read more:

A lot less than we thought, with regards to paper money.

Oil? Umm..if we can pay $4.00 a gallon, why can't they pay $4.00 a dinar? Iraq has Oil ..A Lot of it to back the Dinar. Obviously they would not have Auctions if they already sold too many...Just sayin' my thoughts:-)

Edited by Pammy59

You bet it could be backed. The UN just unfrozen Iraqi oil assets. In two years, once the Chinese complete construction of the new oil fields, pipelines & terminals, Iraq will become the world's largest oil exporter. iraq will let out int'l corporate contracts to rebuild it's entire infrastructure. Iraq will pass china as the fastest growing economy. You bet.

• Upvote 2

DIDN`T ANYONE KNOW,( WHEN THEY PRINTED 27 TRILLION DINARS ) THERE WOULD BE A PROBLEM DOWN THE ROAD? WE WERE IN CHARGE AT THAT TIME,2003... WELL JUDGING BY ARE ACCOUNTING SOMEONE SCREWED UP,BUT THEN LOOK AT US,WE ARE IN TROUBLE TOO,,,

Part of the answer is contained in the article PositiveThinker posted today:

"According to the data of the Central Bank of Iraq is currently trading about 29 trillion Iraqi dinars through five trillions of paper money..."

Read more:

A lot less than we thought, with regards to paper money.

Leola, I've heard this before, only five trillion of the 29 trillion is in Paper money. 5 Trillion is still a lot but better than 29 trillion in paper Currency. The rest is apparently electronic.