Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is going on?

teach

What is really going on here? Yes, I am a newbie on posting. I first came across this rumor site when doing a "google" after being invested/speculating over a year. I do not look every day. It is almost like a soap-opera. You can skip a few days/weeks/months.... and the same ole thing. I am beginning to wonder if there are any real people with knowledge. When I first found this section I called the person who told me about this and said "who is Okie?" I thought he was someone with great knowledge and it was about to do what she said it would eventually. LOL She had no clue who Okie was, and I have not talked about this site with her since. However, out of curiosity, and I guess hope, I still look here. So, to the real people out there......do you really believe next week? Again?

Read more:

So, to the real people out there......do you really believe next week? Again?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Quk5Y1vk

Welcome and absolutely not! Just want to make it clear you have to "read between the lines". I believe that this will happen, absolutely, I am passionate about this. I have studied enough, independently from what is posted here and I feel some of the folks on this site really do know what they are talking about. As far as Intel, well, I believe what I see, not what I hear. There is a lot of great information, however you need to do your own investigating, by doing so you will quickly learn that no one here knows the date or the rate. If they do and they are right, I won't believe it until I see it on FOREX. There is a lot of garbage - probably a lot of people with too much time on their hands, who like to listen to themselves talk. Anyways this is my take.

• Upvote 1

I will tell you this if none of this is true I know a lot of professionals that will be shocked...I have heard it both ways for a year now

I did my research and I believe in this investment..I did not invest more than I am willing to lose. I tried to tell some of my friends and they said I was crazy that it is scam....they are wrong....I hope this thing pops soon and I truly believe it will if not I'm willing to wait it out. A lot of these investors have been here for years and the Iraqi people have lived a life time of waiting for something good to happen in their lives and last but not least the men and women that gave their lives to help others should be honored forever.....I don't know the master plan but I do believe there is one...good luck and RVVVVVVVVVVVVV dang it!!!

Dame

• Upvote 3

With plenty of alcohol and/or herb and you should be all set! :lol:

And keep a brick next to the computer so you can have a swig of whiskey then bang yourself on the side of the head and it makes OKIE/GET team and TonyTNT posts seem believable.

• Upvote 2

And, only visit this site (and others) once per week.

yes! and live your life as you would if you were not into this at all, until it happens there is nothing any of the gurus can help you with,

all the talk about allawi, DFI, CBI, IMF, and camel milk will not rush this thing whatsoever.... put your Dinar in a safe place, be patient.

Peace!

"I don't always give advice.....but....when I do.......I say this.......Always have a couple Dos Equis before you make any important decisions.......Always party with at least 3 beautiful ladies at a time........and Always believe the Possum!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

This is one GIANT roller-coaster.I have been "on it" for over 6 years,and every time we supposedly get "close",then the "can gets kicked down the road" -so,jump aboard and enjoy the ride.One of these days (or months,years)it will come to a halt. WE just don't know when,or how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! and live your life as you would if you were not into this at all, until it happens there is nothing any of the gurus can help you with,

all the talk about allawi, DFI, CBI, IMF, ((((((((((((((and camel milk))))))))))))))))))) will not rush this thing whatsoever.... put your Dinar in a safe place, be patient.

Peace!

CAMEL MILK

<<<fell out of my chair laughing at that one

What is really going on here? Yes, I am a newbie on posting. I first came across this rumor site when doing a "google" after being invested/speculating over a year. I do not look every day. It is almost like a soap-opera. You can skip a few days/weeks/months.... and the same ole thing. I am beginning to wonder if there are any real people with knowledge. When I first found this section I called the person who told me about this and said "who is Okie?" I thought he was someone with great knowledge and it was about to do what she said it would eventually. LOL She had no clue who Okie was, and I have not talked about this site with her since. However, out of curiosity, and I guess hope, I still look here. So, to the real people out there......do you really believe next week? Again?

Read more:

NOPE PROBABLY NOT EVEN NEXT MONTH.

bUT i STILL TRUELLY BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN!