Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dong after Dinar?

Don Paul

I buy my from my local bank here in Florida.....$60 per Million..

What bank are you using?

I think the Dong is a good investment. I don't the return is gonna be as good as the dinar but it is cheap enough that at a couple of cents you are gonna make a good profit. Just my opinion.

If the dinar hits in the 3 range, you might have to spend 50k but at $60 per million, cash in at 1 penny would give you over 8 million. That is still a fantastic investment.

Well Fargo's foreign currency dept.sells dong for $58 a million, plus $6.50 shipping.I just bought some.

Same here. Great speedy service. I have 10 million VD. I plan to buy more. over 153 countries up for RV by the end of this year including Vietnam. Go VD.

FYI...Here's WF FOREX telephone # 1.800.678.4653. WF is half the price per million VD as the on line vendors. If you already have a WF account, they will buy back with no exchange fee providing you keep your money with them. Happy investing.

did you just go into a local branch? Or did you have to go into a main city branch?

Go to your WF branch to order or call their toll free number to have the VD delivered to your home address or branch bank which ever is most convenient. 1.800.678.4653. They will automatically deduct the cost from your debit card.

• Upvote 1

Same here. Great speedy service. I have 10 million VD. I plan to buy more. over 153 countries up for RV by the end of this year including Vietnam. Go VD.

FYI...Here's WF FOREX telephone # 1.800.678.4653. WF is half the price per million VD as the on line vendors. If you already have a WF account, they will buy back with no exchange fee providing you keep your money with them. Happy investing.

Go to your WF branch to order or call their toll free number to have the VD delivered to your home address or branch bank which ever is most convenient. 1.800.678.4653. They will automatically deduct the cost from your debit card.

Since I do not have a WF account the woman gave me another #800-626-9430 to call and order. The rate is still $58 per million. Much much better than those charging $95 per million.

Just curious if we have a window between RV and Dong RV, what is the argument for/against loading up on Dong with cash in monies? I have heard you cant buy Dong ourside vietnam....

Any educated thoughts on this?

I called WF today and they are still selling. I too had read nothing after July 1st, but I guess that was wrong.

$60 per mill? pretty tempting..

Even if it does take a very long time to r/v.. may be a good potential long-term investment.

I figure once the dinar rv's, we will be sitting pretty good and won't want to watch the screen every day. So invest some in the dong and just let it go and do its thing. At $58 per million, buy 20 million and it would get you $200k at 1 penny. Not like the dinar but still fantastic.