Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why people don't trust Frank

The problem people have with Frank, Okie & other pumpers is they come across as their information is factual!!! If they say it is a rumor & treat it as such, most of us would be ok because this is a rumor forum.

This is why I respect Adam. He gives information based on solid fact. Over the two years I have followed him, not once has he given a date or rate.

Of course he makes money from the number of hits his website gets, but that just GREAT marketing that I totally respect.

All I ask from pumpers like Frank, okie & others is to keep in mind that their are a lot of desperate people that can get hurt by their lies.

If you are new to this investment, please don't fall for these guys.

Please use common sense and realize that they pumpers have NEVER once been correct with their information.

Have a safe holiday weekend

Most of us serious investors really don't care what you think. Frank26 has been one of the MOST CONSERVATIVE people out there. You don't know what you are talking about. Frank has never given a date. Has only brought intel that indicted that progress was being made toward an Rv. He is only saying now that according to all the skuttlebutt out there - there is strong indication that the Rv rate may show by Tuesday, Wed or Thurs.

• Downvote 1

I don't know what he means, but it reminds me of that part in the movie "Airplane" where the two black guys were talking unintelligible "jive" and Barbara Billingsley (mother on "Leave it to Beaver") translated. :lol:

But do you remember the time Barbara Billingsley asked the Beaver's dad "Don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?" CLASSIC! NOW THOSE WRITERS KNEW HOW TO SLIP IN A GOOD ONE.

hey double naught --it sounds like thanksgiving to me the corn has been planted harvested ,made into moonshine, and not caring about the rest of us indians---seems right to me

I gotta get a life--oh yeah I do have one just can resisit being scarcastic

anyone challegeing my spelling f7 didn't work right out of the box---lol

cliff