Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Im sorry, but last I heard this was a DINAR FORUM ... This means we discuss issues involving the DINAR. If you wanna talk about god, go to church. If you wanna talk politics, join your local polital party and talk about that all you want. freedom of speech is a 2-way street, what gives you or anyone else the right to slam others for their views. once again, THIS IS A DINAR FORUM, NOT A CHURCH OR POLITICAL RALLY!!!!!

I'm sorry, but where did all the respect go? If you want to keep the postings peaceful and pleasant, don't downgrade God. There is a difference between just thanking the Lord and what not and just flat out purposely trying to cause trouble. And by saying what he said, he was definitley trying to stir up trouble because he knows that many, many Christians are a part of this site. So leave the religion bashing to yourself! By the way, I have every right to stand up for God whether it's on this site, in church, while talking politics, etc. As you stated "freedom of speech is a 2-way street" so who are to to tell me what about and where I can speak? Obviously since Bravo and probably you don't believe in God (I say probably you too because if you did believe in him and followed him then you would stand up for him as well) you guys obviously don't feel the need to ever stand up for him, but I do and I will where ever and when ever I please!

Edited by RealisticLassie
  • Upvote 6

Hey Guys

I know I set the hearts racing a few days ago when i said my source indicated it had been done and rate was btw $5.29 & $5.47. What would now be of interest is if this rate is true will it be condiitional on a LOP being part of the deal.

Cheers from OZ

Chilli

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

Boy, are you brave, dude! I've never SEEN so many neg votes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TNT maybe

Oh I know it was Frank, has to be Frank

GOT IT it was Delta wasnt it.

I'm so confused

You're too funny! Your posts actually made me laugh, but I gave you negs anyway...(are you having a bad day???) :P :P :P

Fair is fair. Not being religious myself, I don't care for all the constant religious posts. Do you people keep it to yourself, NO. He has a right to his opinion as well. You bash anyone that makes any comment that is not your belief. Talk about hypocrites.

While I'm not religious, either, I grew up extremely Christian, and I'm not uncomfortable around it. But your post is absolutely fair and accurate. On these boards, everybody should be entitled to their opinions and not be told to "keep quiet" by anybody. I took away one of your minuses and hope to see you end up back at least to zero, because you're right. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not mine...This if from a respected member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought they had to have a sitting GOI and be out of chapter 7...................just saying

• Upvote 1

Baghdad / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced the selling of US$175 millions, in its auction on Thursday, on the rate of 1,170 dinars per dollar, exceeding its Wednesday sale by 73 million dollars, according to its daily bulletin, copy of which was received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

144,389 July 3rd. @ rate of 1170.

Not mine...This if from a respected member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

I sure hope this is a TRUE RUMOR!!!

The post gave it away who it is....and its NOT someone that 99% of the people here respect.....I have no respect for steveI....the guy has issues.....

You know its not from Adam because its talking about a 3 dollar rate and you should know its not from Scoots either because he doesnt give rates.....

Its from the clown posse at PD and the ringleader SteveI....

Keep if you read carefully, Rich in Tx talks about steveI. Says that the rate is pennies away from steveI's rate and steveI will get lots of accolades if this is true.

Now I am not saying I believe this rumor, I just don't think this is one from steveI. Peace.

Edited by odogtriever

While I'm not religious, either, I grew up extremely Christian, and I'm not uncomfortable around it. But your post is absolutely fair and accurate. On these boards, everybody should be entitled to their opinions and not be told to "keep quiet" by anybody. I took away one of your minuses and hope to see you end up back at least to zero, because you're right. ;)

What are you people not understanding? I was getting upset at the fact that Bravo was PURPOSELY trying to anger others by his comments about God and that's wrong, not right as you are trying to point out. If you want to ridicule God then yes, you do need to KEEP QUIET. You don't see me downgrading any other religious belief do you? He isn't voicing his opinion on his own religious belief, he is just putting down the beliefs of those who follow God, there is a BIG difference! He has the right to voice his own religious beliefs if he had any, but he doesn't so he doesn't even have the right to say what he said, it's rude. By the way, it seems to me that every person who has defended Bravo, don't have any belief at all, so you obviously wouldn't know what it feels like for someone to say such things about your religion and God, it's all about respect people. So sorry, but you're wrong and so are they.

You have yourself a great day and GOD BLESS!

Edited by RealisticLassie
  • Upvote 2

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

It is spelled Hades - Greek god of the underworld. Haven't you ever watched Xena or Hercules. Osiris was the main Egyptian god, Seth was the god of the underworld the half man half cat one you talked about. Depending on the culture you study you will see that you have the same individuals.

And oh yes.... Buddha is not a god. He never claimed to be a god. Buddhism is a belief similar to Hinduism they differ in that Buddhism came out of Hinduism due to some differing views on the Vedas. But Buddha is not a god and you don't pray to him. It is a thought process and a way of life. A way of looking inward and not outward. They also believe in recycling I mean reincarnation.

Study your history and the content of peoples beliefs before slamming someone.

Sorry 11 Bravo.... for that...

However some do worship Okie. So there you might be right.

Also I am trusting that you are grunt or an ex grunt.... from this REMF I say.... Thank you for serving. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Wow they do not give it a rest!!! They were all about the 30th and they act like nobody remembers ALL the lies for months they have been feeding people.

It amazes me how people that follow Okie, Tony, Dan, and Steve just follow blindly without any thought to who they are following.

Do they REALLY think that anyone with half a brain believes that they actually have contacts that know what is going on?

Specifically Tony and Dan. They are both bogus scam artists who have been praying on innocent people for YEARS!!! And I am not just talking about the Dinar. They have horrible reputations from past business ventures where they screw people out of their money.

It's an old marketing ploy that's been used successfully for a long time. It's easier to get people to say yes to something if you first give them something to say no to. It plays on basic human behavior.

You go into a store to buy, say a blender. They have a nice one that's just a little pricey, but also have one that's VERY expensive and not that much nicer. Doing this allows them to sell more blenders because they gave you a very expensive one to say no to increasing the odds you will say yes to the cheaper one.

The Okies and Possums are there just to say no to. After reading such over the top claims made only to be dismissed by anyone with more than one synapse firing in their brain, people are more likely to buy the more realistic sounding claims made by the gurus. I think reading some of the postings here, it's easy to see just how effective it is.

Don't believe it? Look around next time you go to the mall. Look for the products that are there to say no to. They're not hard to spot. I know this to be true because I empolyed this tactic successfully in my own retail business for years and it works.

11Bravo, if you are a soldier, you know better. Our Flag commands respect 'under God with liberty and justice for all". If you are a soldier, our men pray every day to come home walking upright and not in a body bag. If you are a soldier, it is in extremely poor taste to blaspheme against the Creator of Mankind. If you are a ham operator, you should still know better just change your moniker to 'roadkill' and allof us will know to ignore you! Oh and to Metrious, 11Bravo could not come back in another life if the mythical Neptune, Hadies (Hades), Buddha (he is not a God) or Seth rose up and sent him back.

• Upvote 2

Dude there are not many real authentic "Rangers" that have ever made fun of any mans' choice of worship! Nor my Lord & Savior as I know mine.

Most Rangers came from a cut of class. Believor or not their's always mutual respect. To make it to Ranger school ie Ft Bragg in my day you had to make it past basic training. Over 25% in boot camp got discharge for bed wetting or sleep walking. Which were you?

kinda my sentiments too! +1

• Upvote 1

AHHHH!!! Don't think negative. Not saying it will happen at that time, but it will eventually happen,

that is why we are all here. We are all in this together. I say we don't jinx it and . . .

ALL TOGETHER NOW . . . THINK POSITIVE! 1, 2, 3, READY GO RV! biggrin.gif

You go girL!!! good post :D

• Upvote 1

11Bravo, if you are a soldier, you know better. Our Flag commands respect 'under God with liberty and justice for all". If you are a soldier, our men pray every day to come home walking upright and not in a body bag. If you are a soldier, it is in extremely poor taste to blaspheme against the Creator of Mankind. If you are a ham operator, you should still know better just change your moniker to 'roadkill' and allof us will know to ignore you! Oh and to Metrious, 11Bravo could not come back in another life if the mythical Neptune, Hadies (Hades), Buddha (he is not a God) or Seth rose up and sent him back.

Yeah I spent 6 years in Iraq on the ground getting shot at, almost blown up and lost well over 100 men that I knew for years. They were my friends, my brothers.

And although one of them was muslim, the rest prayed to God almost every day, our Christian God or God in the general sense.

To disrespect God so badly in your post, well, I just cant believe you were ever 11 Bravo.

75th Rangers in taku ghar, now if you were in that firefight you knew God had to be watching over some of us.

Anyway. Just the thoughts of an Ex Soldier of 15 years.

• Upvote 8

To Ironwolf1974,

A heartfelt THANK YOU for your service to our country and those who you risked your life to protect and liberate. Please know that you make many of us proud for your courage to fight a physical battle and your courage to fight the spiritual battle as well. You ROCK!!!

Edited by abelgd11
  • Upvote 1

To Ironwolf1974,

A heartfelt THANK YOU for your service to our country and those who you risked your life to protect and liberate. Please know that you make many of us proud for your courage to fight a physical battle and your courage to fight the spiritual battle as well. You ROCK!!!

To be honest, I cant take much credit. I joined when I was 17, and it was always my dream to be a soldier. Interestingly enough through Bosnia, Iraq, afghanistan and a few other places Ive fought, I never once thought that Americans didnt have my back.

I thank you for the thank you.

If there is one thing I never want to happen is Vietnam all over again. If I land in a airport and see people protesting against US Soldiers coming back from war, I might end up shooting some civilian protestors!

God Bless America, Protect my brothers in arms, and bless us with your will.

• Upvote 5

Oh crapp.. I can't wait till the exwife and the exgirlfriends hear I bought my lake home and paid cash for it. I won't be the one to tell them but I am sure they will find out when they ask people how did he afford the new Harley and the new Benz.. :D I don't plan on rubbing it in anybody's face but I do plan on living the good life.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Ok now that I got that off my chest.. I hope it did Rv and does come out high, but I haven't heard anything over here.. so I won't count my dollars till my dinars hatch.

Edited by firefighter_218546
  • Upvote 1

Ironwolf1974, Bravo to you for your bravery and willingness to fight for us and you weren't even an adult. I salute you for standing up and speaking your mind. We might not be large in numbers as Christians but we have a mighty voice and when we cry out to our Father, "Lord bless those who speak ill of Thee", God will answer and show the non-believers who is GOD. In the US we have the privilege of being free to say what we want when we want which is what you, Ironwolf1974 fought and almost died to save. It's a pity there are so many people who abuse that privilege and abuse others with their tongue. Abusive language has power but only if people take what is said and make it their own. I rebuke all naysayers, especially those who are so beaten down that they don't believe what they don't see. It is in our our spiritual hearts (God) and physical minds (Science), where the true power to will into existence whatsover we desire, exists. One cannot live without the other. So, if members don't appreciate what I have to say about loving God, I accept your right to say it. Please accept our right (as Christians) to continue to be positive motivators to others. :hug::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

What are you people not understanding? I was getting upset at the fact that Bravo was PURPOSELY trying to anger others by his comments about God and that's wrong, not right as you are trying to point out. If you want to ridicule God then yes, you do need to KEEP QUIET. You don't see me downgrading any other religious belief do you? He isn't voicing his opinion on his own religious belief, he is just putting down the beliefs of those who follow God, there is a BIG difference! He has the right to voice his own religious beliefs if he had any, but he doesn't so he doesn't even have the right to say what he said, it's rude. By the way, it seems to me that every person who has defended Bravo, don't have any belief at all, so you obviously wouldn't know what it feels like for someone to say such things about your religion and God, it's all about respect people. So sorry, but you're wrong and so are they.

You have yourself a great day and GOD BLESS!

RealisticLassie... you are absolutely correct, and I will add this, as I have stated before:

With all due respect, in regard to the rants against religious postings... and personal "agendas", I might offer this...

As much as I am not religious on a daily basis... many are, as it is part of their "fabric", their daily lives, their very nature in life. Religion to them is their guide, hence their faith.... as much as objective reasoning may be to me, or perhaps you. You cannot separate them from it... nor should you, as it delivers them comfort. That would be like a cruel unnecessary amputation. I'm not all for hearing it constantly, either.... but I will not take it away from them. It is not mine to take, nor deny them of it. Actually, I'm happy for them that they find the comfort they need in their faith. I learned this, stubbornly... that it's not about me... it's about their rights and their comfort in expression. Therefore, I don't mind it as much as I used to... my lesson learned in humility, empathy, diplomacy and peace.

Read more:

• Upvote 5

Ironwolf1974, Bravo to you for your bravery and willingness to fight for us and you weren't even an adult. I salute you for standing up and speaking your mind. We might not be large in numbers as Christians but we have a mighty voice and when we cry out to our Father, "Lord bless those who speak ill of Thee", God will answer and show the non-believers who is GOD. In the US we have the privilege of being free to say what we want when we want which is what you, Ironwolf1974 fought and almost died to save. It's a pity there are so many people who abuse that privilege and abuse others with their tongue. Abusive language has power but only if people take what is said and make it their own. I rebuke all naysayers, especially those who are so beaten down that they don't believe what they don't see. It is in our our spiritual hearts (God) and physical minds (Science), where the true power to will into existence whatsover we desire, exists. One cannot live without the other. So, if members don't appreciate what I have to say about loving God, I accept your right to say it. Please accept our right (as Christians) to continue to be positive motivators to others. :hug::twothumbs:

Yeah I dont get anarchists and anti-christians, anti-religionists...whatever you want to call them. I let you live your life, let me live mine.

Now what does make me mad is people using God's name saying that this is a blessing he is going to bestow upon us.

Our father, who art in heaven,

Hollowed by the name,

Thy Kingdom come, Thy WILL be done,

On earth as it is in heaven.

Thats the start of my personal favorite prayer. Notice I capped up the word Will.

Well from what Ive learned in life, its ok, and God certainly doesnt seem to mind, to ask for blessings. But to state that he is going to make this happen? With certainty?

I pray for it to happen, I hope it happens, I have faith that God will do what is best for us Christians as a family. Is this in his will? I dunno. Within his power? Certainly.

Ill just keep praying and believing.

• Upvote 3