Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Get ready to quit your job???? Wow! No name, no source, not even funny but then again you did post in the rumors didn't you! Oh BBAll does this mean you will reveal your "trustworthy" dependable source to all the newer members when it does not revalue?

Seriously.. not being rude or disrespectful but wouldn't you? Since you are a straight shooter and honest man; would you not want to warn us of another "source" that has .....mmmm.. been misled by "his" inside, "secret", "trusted" sources in the GOI or IMF or CBI?

How about it...

Blonde Minx.. you are so right!!!! Love it... I just want the newer members not to get hurt or pumped to go out and buy more with money they cannot afford to "sit-on".

Good one!

Ohiotom1, Bballs just reposted this. Read the top of his post again.

Not mine...This if from a respected member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

I've got a $25K note, which, by the way I'd be MORE THAN GLAD TO LOSE, that says come Wednesday morning, 12:01AM, that NOTHING will have happened. Anyone care to cover????

Edited by SR71_Blackbird
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's hard to get excited about a text message that says someone knows the rate and that says it is in the $3 dollar range? That's not a rate that's a guess in the $3 range like we have seen a million times. Not going to get worked up about it, I have another 4th of July party to get ready for. Have a good one all!!

I've got a $25K note, which, by the way I'd be MORE THAN GLAD TO LOSE, that says come Wednesday morning, 12:01AM, that NOTHING will have happened. Anyone care to cover????

AHHHH!!! Don't think negative. Not saying it will happen at that time, but it will eventually happen,

that is why we are all here. We are all in this together. I say we don't jinx it and . . .

ALL TOGETHER NOW . . . THINK POSITIVE! 1, 2, 3, READY GO RV! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

There is One God and only One. I believe that he has given all people the will to make their own decisions. I made the decision to invest because I believe God so loved the world and the Iraqi people deserve this..and I investigated well before I invested.. It has to happen soon..and yes I believe the people searching for intel and giving it to us. However, they can not make it happen, they just Know it should..They KNOW a LOT!..So that being said...read, listen and believe and stop the negativity..Please? And for Gosh Sakes, don't Bash.:D

So do you intend to send what you make from the rv to the Iraqi people?or did you really invest to make money for yourself ?Not bashing just searching for some of that good ole christian TRUTH.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

What is wrong with you? You really need to GROW UP. When you talk down about God in such a way, you are really offending others (including myself) so please keep it to yourself.

Im sorry, but last I heard this was a DINAR FORUM ... This means we discuss issues involving the DINAR. If you wanna talk about god, go to church. If you wanna talk politics, join your local polital party and talk about that all you want. freedom of speech is a 2-way street, what gives you or anyone else the right to slam others for their views. once again, THIS IS A DINAR FORUM, NOT A CHURCH OR POLITICAL RALLY!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Some of you people need to get out more. Go ahead and READ other peoples post on other sites and make up your own mind ,if their are any one else out there in DINAR LAND with any thinking power. Yes,I am a member of DV and yes I am a member of don't promote other sites and yes I am a member of another site. So what! Rich in tx has came across to me, as a straight shooter with no room for BS. I believe he is sincere in what he is saying. At least he,s man enough to type it and stand behind it. Some ,no, most of you newbies can only spread hate and try to stir up the pot over here. Go ahead and bash. I don,t give a minute to what YOU think because you DON,T!!!! Damn this is getting OLD!!!

• Upvote 3

The post gave it away who it is....and its NOT someone that 99% of the people here respect.....I have no respect for steveI....the guy has issues.....

You know its not from Adam because its talking about a 3 dollar rate and you should know its not from Scoots either because he doesnt give rates.....

Its from the clown posse at PD and the ringleader SteveI....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

There is only one God. The one in the Holy Bible. The Father of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. ALL in life is given or taken away by Him. Don't want to believe? Your choice. Comedic relief of His name is not something you really want to play with for when the day comes we all must account for everything we have ever said and done.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Not mine...This if from a respected member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

of course he said not to share the name and source. all false rates and dates starts out that way. what a joke. tools if you believe this bull crap.

• Downvote 1

This reply is not from the same source as the opening thread, but again as earlier stated he just wanted people to know his information doesnt come through a dinar site at all

from another site

Once again the information that I stated DID NOT come from any Dinar site. But rather through a source that can not be disclosed. It goes with out saying that there is very few people who know the rate and date; my source is one of them. I was very reluctant to post this, but I felt I could help confirm this post on what I was told. I go to all the other sites but this is the only site I will respond too.

Thank you ********* for you information it is much apppreciated, blonde_minx

this person that has stated the above has only ever made 3 posts and all were to answer my questions, he hasnt made any other posts on any other subject at all

Edited by blonde_minx

Im sorry, but last I heard this was a DINAR FORUM ... This means we discuss issues involving the DINAR. If you wanna talk about god, go to church. If you wanna talk politics, join your local polital party and talk about that all you want. freedom of speech is a 2-way street, what gives you or anyone else the right to slam others for their views. once again, THIS IS A DINAR FORUM, NOT A CHURCH OR POLITICAL RALLY!!!!!

The secular world, which does not think about God or involve God in their lives, would insist that the rest of us confine our faith to Sundays and not let it influence our entire lives. Then we are called hypocrites because we only "go to church" and don't live our faith the rest of the week. What are we supposed to do? Throw God out the window and pretend that he doesn't exist? Faith is a world view that affects everything we do: politics, raising our kids, investing, entertainment, etc. It is the cry of the secularists, most of whom claim to themselves the virtues of open-mindedness and tolerance, who themselves the most closed-minded and intolerant when people of faith discuss their views. What gives you the right to declare that a dinar forum is to be exclusive of those who express the intersection of their faith and the revaluing of the dinar? Isn't that being bigoted and intolerant?

We see this investment as a spiritual exercise, and the results of the investment as belonging to and perhaps (we shall see if it turns out well), divinely ordained so that we can further spread his love in the world. But love is not just a gushy feeling that teenagers get; it is the practical application of God's resources entrusted to us to meet the needs of a dying world. So with your permission, we Christians would like to continue to use this forum to approach this investment from our faith perspective, since that is how we view life in general. I get it that you don't think this way, but the tolerant thing would not be to declare this the domain of the secular, but rather open to all regardless if they are Wiccan, Zeus worshippers, Christians, Jews, Buddhist, Agnostics, or Atheists. In our culture I know that the Progressives want to shut down Christian expression, but that is not what our Constitution meant when we were given the right to free speech. I'm sorry to see such intolerance showing up here at DV.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Fair is fair. Not being religious myself, I don't care for all the constant religious posts. Do you people keep it to yourself, NO. He has a right to his opinion as well. You bash anyone that makes any comment that is not your belief. Talk about hypocrites.

Honestly, I completely understand your point, but "DO YOU PEOPLE...". Now in my line of work if I used that phrase in as many ways that I can throughout my day do you know the crap that will happen. I'm just saying. But i completely understand your point even though I believe in similar religous ideals.

• Upvote 1