Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Not mine...This if from a respected PD member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

♫Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when their held for pleasure

Their the balls that bballs likes best♫

DVets got big balls

Dinar vets has got big balls♫

Hang in there big balls ........... RV time?biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

♫Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when their held for pleasure

Their the balls that bballs likes best♫

DVets got big balls

Dinar vets has got big balls♫

Hang in there big balls ........... RV time?biggrin.gif

Mongo, you really crack me up. lol :lol:

• Upvote 1

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

End Quote

Well yeah.....Unclear if this gives him away... Steve1

What is wrong with you? You really need to GROW UP. When you talk down about God in such a way, you are really offending others (including myself) so please keep it to yourself.

Fair is fair. Not being religious myself, I don't care for all the constant religious posts. Do you people keep it to yourself, NO. He has a right to his opinion as well. You bash anyone that makes any comment that is not your belief. Talk about hypocrites.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 13

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

Not but one God...the others and the aetheistic theories are all figments of mans imagination!

• Upvote 10

Thank you for the exciting post...I sure hope your 'contact' is correct!

Thanks again,

GG

****I apologize for striking the wrong key for removing a 'bump'; I wish to give you a bump+1******

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and the screen is very sensitive.

Gave the "bump" for you ... I still use an archaic computer with the old fashioned clicking keyboard ...

:)

smee2

Not mine...This if from a respected PD member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

Darn it I don't remember how much steve said it would be.

Edited by Atheist
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know why Scooter would want to be anonymous.....I don't think it's him

Ok. I was just wondering given what was said .

Not but one God...the others and the aetheistic theories are all figments of mans imagination!

Every Believer in every monotheistic Religion will state same. So you guys try to agree on that.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Fair is fair. Not being religious myself, I don't care for all the constant religious posts. Do you people keep it to yourself, NO. He has a right to his opinion as well. You bash anyone that makes any comment that is not your belief. Talk about hypocrites.

Are you kidding me? There is no need for him to basically talk bad about God on almost every post I have read from him so far. There's a difference between just stating your religion, beliefs, etc. and just flat out trying to anger others with your unnecessary remarks about God. All i'm asking is if he would please be respectful and leave the unnecessary comments about God to himself, because it would be wrong to do otherwise.

• Upvote 10

I don't think SCOOTER(my bad) is part of SteveI group....the original post was from Rich in Tx....and from another site....dont know who he would be referring to....

Thanks for clarifying. I don't know / frequent any other Dinar Forums but this one.