Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD/USD deposits for Warka

You have to transfer enough funds to cover both accounts into your USD savings account then you can transfer the rest into your IQD account. Just send over $500.00 as your opening deposit and that will be more than enough to cover both accounts.

I've sent my money to warka (or i hope i did) I wonder how long it would take before they get it and when/how would I get my login info for the warka account? anyone?

also, requesting for a mastercard debit card with them...how does one do this? could it be done now? or do i have to wait? does everyone here with a warka account have a mastercard? please let me know...

thank you

so what about the rest of the questions bud? Do you have answers to those?

Thanks

Contact Warka, they will email you a detailed list of how everything goes down from beginning to end. Including all of their rates, fee's, etc... That's what they emailed to me anyway.

the wire will go through the next business day for them. remember they are one day ahead of us. so if you sent money on monday. they will receive it the next day so check back on tuesday morning and you the account should be funded if the wire went through. you should request the internet banking info after your deposit has been confirmed. master card in progress. they will send you paperwork to fill out via e-mail. hope this helped.

the wire will go through the next business day for them. remember they are one day ahead of us. so if you sent money on monday. they will receive it the next day so check back on tuesday morning and you the account should be funded if the wire went through. you should request the internet banking info after your deposit has been confirmed. master card in progress. they will send you paperwork to fill out via e-mail. hope this helped.

Thank you for the response...I'll wait for them to contact me I guess in regards to the mastercard and my account being funded. I'll submit for my online banking once I get confirmation on the deposit.

Lets hope it all gets there before the RV hits :D

Thanks again

Chilliherb - yes, they are a legitimate bank - not a scam bank. I understand your skepticism in working with a bank in Iraq, and they are slow sometimes, but they are not a scam. I have an acct there & have online access, so I can ck on my balances anytime. so if you're wanting to divest your investment a little, Warka will help with that. There should be plenty of help on this forum that will answer most of your questions. Good luck.

Hi everyone i got my email this morning with my account numbers from warka, but still a little unsure if you send the money to citi bank and then they know what to do with it ? i would love a quick detailed post on sending the wire transfer to warka.

Thank You in advance,

~Brian

Hi everyone i got my email this morning with my account numbers from warka, but still a little unsure if you send the money to citi bank and then they know what to do with it ? i would love a quick detailed post on sending the wire transfer to warka.

Thank You in advance,

~Brian

This is how I wired mine:

ABA or Routing# (The FED Wire in the email)

Name of Bank: CitiBank New York

City: New York

To Credit: Warka Bank for Investments & Finance

Account: (The 8 digit # 369*****)

Final Credit: (Your Name)

Account#( the account number hey gave you)

Hope this helps

Thank You in advance,

~Brian

This is how I wired mine:

ABA or Routing# (The FED Wire in the email)

Name of Bank: CitiBank New York

City: New York

To Credit: Warka Bank for Investments & Finance

Account: (The 8 digit # 369*****)

Final Credit: (Your Name)

Account#( the account number they gave you)

Hope this helps