Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call Out of the Blue

Black.Sheep

Keep in mind this is in rumors for a reason....

I just got a call from a family friend that has been very invested in dinar for years and watches these sites, the new and reads these forums daily. She knows is am a retired veteran and that I bought some dinar over 7 years ago while in country. I just put them away for safe keeping figuring at some point like Kuwait, Iraq would RV and they would be worth something. As you can tell from my "Newbie" title I have not followed the dinar saga and have paid it very little attention to all of this but today this lady who I am speaking of which is someone I have known all my life, calls me out of the blue and tells me to "dust off your dinar" " the RV was last night" "Obama is just deciding on the amount of taxes" "We will be able to cash in next week" Can anyone shine some light on this for me? or my friend ODed on the "kool aid" ?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I just got a call from a family friend that has been very invested in dinar for years and watches these sites, the new and reads these forums daily. She knows is am a retired veteran and that I bought some dinar over 7 years ago while in country. I just put them away for safe keeping figuring at some point like Kuwait, Iraq would RV and they would be worth something. As you can tell from my "Newbie" title I have not followed the dinar saga and have paid it very little attention to all of this but today this lady who I am speaking of which is someone I have known all my life, calls me out of the blue and tells me to "dust off your dinar" " the RV was last night" "Obama is just deciding on the amount of taxes" "We will be able to cash in next week" Can anyone shine some light on this for me? or my friend ODed on the "kool aid" ?

Ya man that is funny :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It sounds like she got her info off some of the forums, that kind of talk is spreading like wildfire. Its not that I don't believe you got the call its just that I don't believe she gave you 'credible' info. Welcome to DV by the way, this is the best forum on the net.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bull Dumplins!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH......

OBAMA is NOT an EMPEROR nor is he a "Taxing Authority".....so your "friend" is full of it...... :lol:

Thank you. My comment was going to be Obama is not King. The Republicans are totally against any additional taxes and they are in control of the House. So no more new taxes.

But it is so easy to blame Obama for everything, even if it is incorrect on procedure alone. Ugh.

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm.............doesn't follow the dinar saga but familiar with the term "kool-aid" Interesting!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Very creative....wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you did say she watches these sites and the part about Obama is just deciding on the amount of taxes, certainly fits right in with all the BS stories coming from gurus that have been telling these stories for months, so my guess is she just believed the rumors being spread around on these sites.

There has been NO confirmation of any RV yet. There are a lot of things that have happened with Iraq that would APPEAR to be a ripe time for this RV to happen, but if we don't see a rate change published by Tuesday then you can probably put your dinar away again because we may still end up waiting a while longer.

Welcome Black.Sheep and thanks for your post. I am not sure how things are looking right now. We were hit with so many rumors and definite "intels" that pointed to yesterday being the big day. Well graduation from DFi happened, and I think everyone is "hung over" from the frustration of the IQD not going through RV.

• Upvote 1

If it is true that NOBAMA has something to to with the hold up, and it is about taxes then all he is doing is pissing people off and if the taxes are raised JUST for this then you will find a lot of people that cash in just enought to get them overseas and cash in the rest. NOT saying that I would do something like that if this were the case... B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hmmmm.............doesn't follow the dinar saga but familiar with the term "kool-aid" Interesting!

just an fyi. the term kool-aid has been around a lot longer than this dinar saga. so black sheep could have heard it anywhere...... phrase got coined back in 1978 right after Rev. Jones decided to feed poison laced kool-aid to his church members down in Jonestown, Guyana.....mass suicide or murder you be the judge....sorry for the history lesson...........Welcome black sheep.

Edited by sgtsanders
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you serious?

'drinkin da koolaid' is just a general term for people that present outrageous or nutty beliefs.It was named after that nut job Jim Jones cult.900 plus people drunk poisoned koolaid and died.The use of the term extend FAR beyond using it to refer ro Dinar Pumpers and Crazy Newbs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1