Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, it appears we dont have an RV.Iraq can do WHATEVER they want, whenever they want.

This RV depends only on them & when they see fit to do it. NOTHING ELSE. I believe

thats APPARENT from everything thats transpired over the last 2 days & still no RV.

I wont be spending NEAR as much time on the sites as NOBODY really knows squat.

Will patiently wait for the RV, but I am really tired of next monday, next friday, next whenever.

Enjoyed time here BUT its time to go.

GOOO RRRVVVV

• Upvote 1

Well, it appears we dont have an RV.Iraq can do WHATEVER they want, whenever they want.

This RV depends only on them & when they see fit to do it. NOTHING ELSE. I believe

thats APPARENT from everything thats transpired over the last 2 days & still no RV.

Will patiently wait for the RV, but I am really tired of next monday, next friday, next whenever.

GOOO RRRVVVV

I understand wanting to take time out and focus on other parts of your life. But keep the faith--this will happen soon. And when it does, all the time you spent here will be worth every moment of it. Take care. And come back whenever you want.

• Upvote 1

Man I understand where you are comming from,these people and their way of life just doesn't go hand and hand with what we term as normal reasoning.They are all about greed,deception, killing each other.Supposed to be a religious country,well I guess the bible does speak of hell! Don't get rid of your dinar ,just hang in there!!!

I understand wanting to take time out and focus on other parts of your life. But keep the faith--this will happen soon. And when it does, all the time you spent here will be worth every moment of it. Take care. And come back whenever you want.

Great post :-) It is hard to keep the faith though with so much conflicting information. Ministers seated/then not seated release from Cpt 7/ then not released/ etc. etc. I've only been on this ride for a few months but I think I already need a puke break LOL. If I had known the ride wout be this twisty and bumpy I woulda taken some dramamine.

• Upvote 1

GOOO RRRVVVV

I do understand and symphatize. Good Luck.